3 WK Follow up from my Doc

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionic_by_AMS

Re: 3 WK Follow up from my Doc

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 pm

thegatter wrote:I am 17 days post surgery.........MOST of the swelling is down, but the site of the incision on my testicles still hurts......and I am having a difficult time finding and identifying the pump........is that normal??

Take a nice warm bath ... while there take the time to identify the pumpball and the deflate button. See above image as that is a exact model of what you have now. I too had the scrotal incision and Ibprofin really helped with the swelling and discomfort. Give your body time to heal ... locating the deflate button is the hardest part at first.

Keep us posted on your progress ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Jkeats

Postby Jkeats » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:04 pm

rsmith4259 wrote:How has everyone else dealt with the skittishness of messing with it?

I was three weeks out when I saw my uro (I had my surgery on August 27) --- he wanted me to come in after six weeks, but I was hospitalized with an unrelated rapid heart rate and wanted to check in to see if there were any connections. Like you, I was surprised when the uro pumped me up without any warning. Like you, I could have used some warning in advance; there might have been an advantage to him doing it without warning, as I then decided it wasn't as much of a big deal as I was making it out to be in my head at the time. Since then, I've been pumping up every day and experimenting with seeing how to expand capacity as much as I can ---- mostly to make sure I'm dealing with scar tissue. I've never been that concerned about size, but since I've got this new toy, I'm willing to see how far it will go...

good luck on your ongoing healing!
58 yrs.; history of long term ED --- recently figured out this was due to chronic venous leak; implant of AMS 700 ultrex on 8.27.2012 @ Brigham and women's hospital, Boston MA

dennov

Postby dennov » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Jkeats wrote:I've never been that concerned about size, but since I've got this new toy, I'm willing to see how far it will go.

Did you lose a lot of size, length, girth?
61 year old with a 23 cm Titan.

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

If you have the ONE TOUCH RELEASE TITAN implant the release is not a button ....it's the release BARS at the top of each side of the implant...ask your euro about it.....MUCH easier than the BUTTON. Took me a few days to get that straight...now it's easy and the implant is really doing a GREAT job for me and my wife!!! The secret is PRACTICE and lots of it!!! :D

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

The pump is easy to find, the release valve is the hard one to locate. I am 10 weeks post surgery and I have just found all the "controls"....and I have just had my first sexual bonding with my wife in the last more than 16 months...AND IT WAS GREAT>>>EARTH MOVING!!! Don't give up...keep working on it....the positive results are worth ALL of the effort that you put into it!!! :D

Return to “Implants”