Partner's reaction to implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
manofsteel

Partner's reaction to implant

Postby manofsteel » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

I have read a lot of posts (implants) on FT and see a lot written on the procedure, the devices, the pre-op and post-op care (all very important information)
but seen very little written on how your wife, girlfriend, partner has reacted to having sexual intercourse with an implant. Does she like it
The hardness of it , your duration (how long you last) does she find sex as normal or better than before, how soon after surgery did you engage in sex?
:D

Matthew

Re: Partner's reaction to implant

Postby Matthew » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 pm

I am like you, interested in more honest feedback on the subject. I had my implant 10 days ago so I have a few weeks to find out. One conclusion I think I have arrived at based on reading is, it is very hard and can last as long as your partner desires. If one is in shape, you have a decent chance of satisfying a woman more then most men do. The only challenge would be if the woman needed more control of the erection ie her alone caused the erection. I think that can be dealt with as long as the man find her sexaully and emotionally satisfying and knows how to let her know in other ways. Mine is going to be like a dildo wrapped in flesh on crack :twisted:

Jbcsatx

Postby Jbcsatx » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

"Mine is going to be like a dildo wrapped in flesh on crack"
Love it!!!!

buckster

Postby buckster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Well I don't have the implant yet but when I told my wife I made the decision to get it done she just grinned and said she can't wait. Her favorite position is woman on top and we haven't been able to do that since my PCa surgery.
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 am

manofsteel wrote:very little written on how your wife, girlfriend, partner has reacted to having sexual intercourse with an implant.

If you ask most wifes of guys with Implants ... the primary concern is having their functioning partner back ... all the other stuff is secondary.

Does she like it The hardness of it , your duration (how long you last) does she find sex as normal or better than before

My wife says she can not really tell the difference in "feel" ... we can now (3 months since Implant) do any/all positions that we could before. Is it "better than before" ... well that's a difficult question ... because many of us had varing degrees of ED before, so for most of us "before" was not really that great.

Is it better now? You bet! ... there is a great weight lifted off your shoulders once the psychological and phyical effects of ED no longer exist.

how soon after surgery did you engage in sex?

Most URO's recommend the typical 6 weeks waiting/healing period ... however we cheated and took my new hardware out for a ride at week 2.

Matthew wrote:The only challenge would be if the woman needed more control of the erection ie her alone caused the erection

That's true ... but you learn to compensate ... all the foreplay can be just as fun ... start out with just a few pumps. While things progress add a few more ... think about it ... you no longer have to worry about pills not working, or VED induced erection fading, or if your Injection missed the spot. Now you can concentrate on enjoying each other ... and now if you "get off" first ... it doesn't matter, because it will stay up as long as needed ... that in itself is a tremendous ego boost!
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

buckster

Postby buckster » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 am

Matthew wrote: The only challenge would be if the woman needed more control of the erection ie her alone caused the erection.

I think all of us with ED have already experienced this issue. My wife loved to play with me and feel me get hard. At first she missed this and had the feeling it was somehow her fault. Once she realized she could still turn me on and get me off even without a hard-on she was over it. Of course this is if you have a full time partner. If your refering to a first time relationship, I would think discussing it with them before sex would be a good idea. I'm sure there are single men here that could comment.
Buck
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

manofsteel

Postby manofsteel » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 pm

thank you all,

this forum is excellent and the members are great. I really thank you for your replies..this is really funny: "]Mine is going to be like a dildo wrapped in flesh on crack"

Return to “Implants”