It's done! Titan installed- pics and some of the journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kwazywabbit

Re: It's done! Titan installed- pics and some of the journey

Postby kwazywabbit » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:19 am

Oh yeah, forgot to say - my pee stream is coming out at a 45 deg angle downwards - irritating. I have to remember to aim it correctly haha

anyone else peeing in crazy directions post-op? how long did it stay like this?
45 yr old, ~30° curvature - not PD, it's a chordee, had VP done. Mild ED and low T, on cream.

Maybe a Titan will cure the curve. Stretched BPL 8", erect 7", erect girth 4.75", flaccid girth 4.5", flaccid length 5"

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:07 pm

It's 6 weeks today. Have a hematoma at the incision site and the Dr only removed half of the sutures. Still getting used to the semi-dick walking around in public but don't give much of a damn, I was an extreme grower all my life so this is a nicccce change. The pump has gotten softer and inflating is much easier. Deflating is easier, but still get autoinflation - not badly though. I jerked off last week - it was like playing with a new toy. Cumming felt amazing but it did burn afterward. I'm supposed to be good for intercourse now so I'll have to give it a gentle go and see how it feels.

Healing is a bitch - I keep telling myself in 2 months it'll be a damn jackhammer....
45 yr old, ~30° curvature - not PD, it's a chordee, had VP done. Mild ED and low T, on cream.

Maybe a Titan will cure the curve. Stretched BPL 8", erect 7", erect girth 4.75", flaccid girth 4.5", flaccid length 5"

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:03 pm

kwazywabbit wrote:It's 6 weeks today. Have a hematoma at the incision site and the Dr only removed half of the sutures. Still getting used to the semi-dick walking around in public but don't give much of a damn, I was an extreme grower all my life so this is a nicccce change. The pump has gotten softer and inflating is much easier. Deflating is easier, but still get autoinflation - not badly though. I jerked off last week - it was like playing with a new toy. Cumming felt amazing but it did burn afterward. I'm supposed to be good for intercourse now so I'll have to give it a gentle go and see how it feels.

Healing is a bitch - I keep telling myself in 2 months it'll be a damn jackhammer....

Yup, a couple months and you'll love your new toy. The bulge is different, isn't it? I had basically nothing before, now it shows like a mountain in the background. The day doc cleared me for sex I came home and masturbated. That was one powerful, good feeling, squirting cum. First sex two days later made me hurt after.
To prevent auto-inflation, squeeze the bulb once or twice after deflating. That locks the pump.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:43 pm

Send pics. I think we are all curious how well the implant straightened you out?
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Yes, many of us our interested to see how the implant is affecting your pre-op curve. Does your dick continue to be straighter now?
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:13 am

Hey guys, I do squeeze the bulb a couple times but it's still staying in semi mode. It looks good bulging and I wouldn't really care but - any compression like jeans or tight shorts starts to hurt and it's annoying to be sitting in a restaurant and I keep trying to adjust it to stop the pain. Part of it is the glans being compressed in pants but part could also be the damn dogears. But a couple more pumps to reduce the dogears could make my semi larger so I'm just hoping the healing process will take care of it. It's only been 6 weeks, at least 6 more to go according to Dr H

It is VERY much straighter, but it is starting to curve a little bit already. Dr's got me inflating it and stretching it backward a few times/day. It doesn't hurt like right after surgery, but stretching it hurts like hell for now.

Butttttttt - stroking and sex were both successful tests, so I'm thinking it's all downhill from here : )

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:21 am

kwazywabbit wrote:
Butttttttt - stroking and sex were both successful tests, so I'm thinking it's all downhill from here : )

Good you're feeling better. Yea, those first couple of months are the worst. Hang in there, it gets better.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:17 pm

healing journey. still some curve:
healing 9-22.jpg
healing 9-22.jpg (116.47 KiB) Viewed 483 times

nuance

Postby nuance » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:50 pm

kwazywabbit wrote:healing journey. still some curve: healing 9-22.jpg

Is the curve expected to straighten out?

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:32 am

I sure hope so!

I've been able to play with it and have some great sex now - it's 9 weeks post-op today. Cycling regularly has gotten back most of the length - but to be fair, just inflated it's 1/4" shorter than pre-op. But with engorgement from getting horny, it does fill out the glans more and it gets it back to normal length. Dr says there's still plenty of healing to go, so I'll keep cycling and have added in vacuum pumping for 10 min/day.

If you're thinking about getting an implant, if you're ready to commit to the healing process and let time fly by, do it. Sex post-op brought out a new humping animal - new confidence is amazing and multi positions were possible and fixing the chordee must've eased some tension in the glans - I'm lasting longer than before. Fucking awesome. :twisted:

Return to “Implants”