It's done! Titan installed- pics and some of the journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MARKOS2018

Re: 2 weeks to go!! Titan incoming - pics and hopefully the journey

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Hope all goes well with upcoming surgery. How are you coping with the T therapy gel?
Appreciate your take on it in PM or here. Thanks
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

kwazywabbit

Re: It's done! Titan installed- pics and some of the journey

Postby kwazywabbit » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:30 pm

Got the Titan Touch 24cm installed on the 11th. I won't do tons of details since there are so many that have posted thorough accounts of their post-ops..

But I'll definitely echo the sentiment that it crossed my mind "What the Hell have I done to myself?" Esp since I'm paying cash for this.

Pain hasn't been too bad, I've taken gabapentin to ease nerve pain and percocet. I haven't needed the stronger stuff yet. But after the 2nd day, it all set in and my balls are crazy sore and if ANYthing touches the glans I'm in pain. I'm sticking to the regular icing, staying hydrated and laying around bottomless all day. I started back to work today but thank God I work from home so I've iced my privates while on Zoom calls lol!

And I have lost 1/2" of length right off the bat. I was really hoping to be lucky and not lose anything. Oh well, now to start cycling and pray it comes back!
45 yr old, ~30° curvature - not PD, it's a chordee, had VP done. Mild ED and low T, on cream.

Maybe a Titan will cure the curve. Stretched BPL 8", erect 7", erect girth 4.75", flaccid girth 4.5", flaccid length 5"

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:16 am

It just takes time! After about 4 to 6 weeks, that beautiful dick of yours will be ready for action and you will love it 8-) . Are you going to keep it clean shaven like in your earlier pictures? Love that look :D .
P.S. Don't forget the pictures!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:53 pm

Post some pics of your implant!Mine did straighten out my left curve,caused by TriMix.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:35 am

Damn y'all, i started cycling yesterday - at 5 days! Dr wanted me to get going earlier. It hurts like Hell - the pump is hard as a rock and even though swelling is down quite a bit due to leaving the drain in 5 days, it's tenderrrrrrr. The pump can be a bit slippery so it's been tough squeezing it without it bumping into testicles or moving around. And squeezing my sack is a new experience LOL just make sure to keep fingernails trimmed!

Still icing but the percocets don't do a whole lot for the glans burning or constant throb of pain in my scrotum. I will deal with it though - I'm avoiding the stronger painkillers since there's no telling what would happen with sending work emails or doing live calls....

Here's a pic from the surgery in case y'all wanted to see what it was like.
Attachments
123_1(2).jpeg
123_1(2).jpeg (530.75 KiB) Viewed 923 times
45 yr old, ~30° curvature - not PD, it's a chordee, had VP done. Mild ED and low T, on cream.

Maybe a Titan will cure the curve. Stretched BPL 8", erect 7", erect girth 4.75", flaccid girth 4.5", flaccid length 5"

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:30 am

kwazywabbit wrote:Damn y'all, i started cycling yesterday - at 5 days! Dr wanted me to get going earlier. It hurts like Hell - the pump is hard as a rock and even though swelling is down quite a bit due to leaving the drain in 5 days, it's tenderrrrrrr. The pump can be a bit slippery so it's been tough squeezing it without it bumping into testicles or moving around. And squeezing my sack is a new experience LOL just make sure to keep fingernails trimmed!

Still icing but the percocets don't do a whole lot for the glans burning or constant throb of pain in my scrotum. I will deal with it though - I'm avoiding the stronger painkillers since there's no telling what would happen with sending work emails or doing live calls....

Here's a pic from the surgery in case y'all wanted to see what it was like.

Congrats, that's looking not only straighter, but also girthier already! Please keep us updated, I am also getting a Titan at the end of the year.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:37 am

Wow! :o Looks great, please send more pictures as you progress. Best of luck!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:34 pm

y'all, cycling had to take a pause. I mean fucking pain! i kept reading that after a week, several guys had a tougher time - that's my case. Scrotum turned way more black and blue, way more pain - constant strong aching, like my balls were in a vise. Same for my dick, like it was being squeezed through a damn garden hose. Dr sent a strong anti-inflammatory and stronger pain meds. Thank God they work well.

Only other annoying issue is that the skin on my glans and scrotum are peeling off like they were sunburnt. Since I can't soak yet, I've been carefully putting some lotion on there so my skin peels off easily.

I have a f/up with Dr. H on Friday, hope to start cycling again by then.

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:55 am

I'm a week ahead of you, Dr. Hakky did mine on August 4th. He is an amazing doctor. I had no bruising and very little swelling. Things are going great for now. I have been cycling for 2 weeks, it gets a little sore after about 30 minutes, but nothing that I have to take anything for. I also lost a little length and girth, but he said that will improve over time. I meet with yesterday and wanted me to start doing the bending exercises while inflated and also deflated.

Just can't wait to start using this thing, maybe another couple weeks.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

kwazywabbit

Postby kwazywabbit » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:23 am

@riseagain, how goes it for you now?

I'm back to cycling, the pump has softened up a little bit but it's like vessels are surrounding it and are very tender - I get inflated as much as I can get it, then sharp pains hit immediately. Dr did think I burst one, I actually had worse bruising for my followup than in the 1st 2 weeks after surgery. Still icing, swelling is finally going down. The drain incision opened back up a little but I've used Neosporin and a steri-strip and it's closing back up nicely.

It definitely is a challenge to sit at my desk and work w/o ice on it, it's very painful to be compressed in ANY jeans, shorts that aren't very loose, or even underwear. But I made the mistake of freeballing in my jogging shorts to Dunkin' Donuts and definitely got the dick stare of the girl that gave me my coffee LOL

I admit, regardless of how much it still hurts, I'm ITCHING to stroke it and do some humping but - I'll wait until cleared :/

Return to “Implants”