questions on implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
manofsteel

questions on implants

Postby manofsteel » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm

hello all,

I wrote some questions on implants but i guess i took too long when i press submit it took me to login page and it looks like i lost those question...

questions:

which is better for us mere mortals I am 6 inches, i read that titan is used for guys that are 7 inches or bigger titan is made of more sturdy materials than the ams according to this forum

my fears

loss of size ( i suffer from type 2 diabetes) so i have not lost any size like a guy that has had prostate surgery some dr's say that loss of size is expected others say that size should be the same after surgery as preop. Confused...

loss of sensitivity

which insurance is best to get to have it covered the procedure or out of pocket

infection

some info on me i'm 42 suffer from type 2 diabetes have it under control now but damage was done i have lost my ability to gain a rock hard erection as i used to. no i get a semihard but not enough for penetration.Tried all the oral meds and shots but all not working and could not take shots anymore.

as i have read most of the post in implant the concensus is that the devices work-- titan , ams but what you have to do is research and find a surgeon that is experienced in in doing the procedure

sorry i'm not as detailed as i want to be but i'm writing as fast as i could i don't want to have this post lost as before...you will see more of me on the boards... :D

buckster

Re: questions on implants

Postby buckster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 pm

When you are posting you can use Word, Notepad or whatever document program you have on your system to write comments. That way you can take as long as you need and possibly use spell check if needed. When your finished highlight what you wrote, right click on it with your mouse and click copy. Open Franktalk to where you want to post, right click it and click paste. You can also do the same procedure totally on Franktalk without the word program. That way if it makes you sign in you can just go back to where you were and paste it again. What I have found is if you click preview every couple minutes, even if your not finished writing, it keeps you signed.

Good luck with insurance. If you are not a Vet, have a good policy through work or are on a Government program you will most likely pay out of pocket. Most private policies exclude ED treatment.

Buck
Age 68. Married 49 years. Location Oregon. PCa at age 56. Open RP surgery and radiation treatment. Oral or injection drugs didn't work. Implanted 10/13/20. Titan Narrow Base 18cm with 1cm left and 1.5cm right rear tip extenders.

killdee7

Postby killdee7 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 am

I have Blue Cross Fl, paid for all except co-pay $341 LGX 700. After 4 months I am the same size maybe a a little larger. Sensitivity is better because you don't have to worry about loosing your erection.
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I now believe it.

manofsteel

Postby manofsteel » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 pm

kildee

thank you for ur reply

newly1

Postby newly1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:24 am

When it comes to age, what is the oldest person youve heard of with an implant? What is PDE5? Thanks for your help

MrSmoker

Postby MrSmoker » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm

I'll be 78 in Feb just got my Titan 30 days ago and pumped first time today It is awesome.Pump is positioned low in scrotum and the tips are all the way up onto the glands.BTW my Dr. has only done about 40 Implants. :D
Age 77,Married,Prostate cancer 10/09,Robotic surgery 1/10,HT and radiation 8 months,PSA 0.01 since 1/11.

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 pm

My 80 year old uncle has had his implant for 10 years and continues to use it several times a week. He is my hero!

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

newly1

Postby newly1 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:50 pm

what brand does he have

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't know. I'll have to ask him next time I see him. HIs bionic pecker works better than his hearing aid so I'll have to say it real loud!

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

seawyn

Postby seawyn » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:13 pm

I saw a video on OR live of Dr Perito doing an implant on a 91 year old guy.

Return to “Implants”