Pointing to the left

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
turboplanet

Pointing to the left

Postby turboplanet » Sun May 29, 2022 2:39 pm

I am day two into recovery and I have a question.

My penis is slightly pointing off to the left post surgery. Is this cause for alarm?
52 year old man who has struggled with erections for years. Got implanted on May 27 after pills and injections stopped working.

Gt1956

Re: Pointing to the left

Postby Gt1956 » Sun May 29, 2022 2:49 pm

turboplanet wrote:I am day two into recovery and I have a question.
My penis is slightly pointing off to the left post surgery. Is this cause for alarm?

Take a chill. Sizes & angle discussions are for several months post op.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Tue May 31, 2022 8:04 am

turboplanet wrote:I am day two into recovery and I have a question.

Agree - relax. Keep the compression (Jock Strap) on; keep your junk pointed up; and follow all the post op instructions to the letter of the law. You will be fine.
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

turboplanet

Postby turboplanet » Tue May 31, 2022 10:23 am

I have not received much in the way of post op notes. The doctor never mentioned a jock strap.
52 year old man who has struggled with erections for years. Got implanted on May 27 after pills and injections stopped working.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Turbo… I was implanted 2 weeks ago today. Dr inflated me maybe 20% after surgery and mummy wrapped it in a soft cast material for first three days and he wrapped it at a pretty sharp turn to the left so much that I called and asked he said he did it on purpose as when he inflated me prior to surgery it had a slight curve to right so was countered by placing it to the left. At three day he did an unexpected thing and totally deflated it and said I’ll see you in 4 weeks . It will point any way I put it and can move it any way I want. I went ahead and pumped several pumps and it straightened right out perfectly straight.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

turboplanet

Postby turboplanet » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:24 pm

Rider1400 wrote:Turbo… I was implanted 2 weeks ago today. Dr inflated me maybe 20% after surgery and mummy wrapped it in a soft cast material for first three days and he wrapped it at a pretty sharp turn to the left so much that I called and asked he said he did it on purpose as when he inflated me prior to surgery it had a slight curve to right so was countered by placing it to the left. At three day he did an unexpected thing and totally deflated it and said I’ll see you in 4 weeks . It will point any way I put it and can move it any way I want. I went ahead and pumped several pumps and it straightened right out perfectly straight.

I called my doctor and he acted like it was no big deal and this is normal. I have lots of other questions and I am not getting a response from my Dr. so my trust level is low right now.

Did you have to learn how to pump? I have been trying to find my pump and I struggle to find the pump.

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:51 pm

Turboplanet,

Give the search for the pump some time. You are only post op a couple days and there is swelling down there that would make it difficult. Once you are healed if you still can't find it try a hot bath to loosen the sack up to explore. The Dr gave a me a fast lesson and I had received a pump sample from Coloplast prior to the procedure which is now a key chain used regularly lol.

Be patient it takes time.

Silver Daddy 1960
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

turboplanet

Postby turboplanet » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:01 pm

silver daddy 1960 wrote:Turboplanet,

Give the search for the pump some time. You are only post op a couple days and there is swelling down there that would make it difficult. Once you are healed if you still can't find it try a hot bath to loosen the sack up to explore. The Dr gave a me a fast lesson and I had received a pump sample from Coloplast prior to the procedure which is now a key chain used regularly lol.

Silver Daddy 1960

Silver Daddy,

I thought Dr Eid started cycling as early as day three. Did I understand this incorrectly?

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:29 pm

turboplanet wrote:
silver daddy 1960 wrote:Turboplanet,
Silver Daddy 1960

Silver Daddy,
I thought Dr Eid started cycling as early as day three. Did I understand this incorrectly?

Was Eid your surgeon? Don't mix recovery treatments from 1 doctor to a different one.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Up4Real?

Postby Up4Real? » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:06 pm

Turbo,
Normally curvature is addressed in degrees. Prior to my implant I had developed pyronines which resulted in a 25 to 30 degree curvature to the left. My surgeon, Dr. George Abdelsayed- Kaiser, did model with the placement of my 22cm Coloplast implant. About a week after placement, I notice I still had some curvature. I thought I would "get a head of the curve" on the curvature and started unauthorized cycling, when I went in for a 2 week check he encouraged me to discontinue that as it could lead to a hematoma. And I did so until he recommended to start cycling.
Most of the curvature is gone now at 1.5 years out. It is not a concern at all at this point. Good Luck and god speed.
Up4 Real
1947-76YO Uncut Married 47 years to supportive wife. Serious ED at 65YO. Used pills, VED, rings, Muse, Increasing Trimix: discontinued with 85 units of 80/3/25 didn't work. Got peyronies. 22cm Coloplast Titan 11/18/20. Legacy pump.125ml reservoir. Pleased

Return to “Implants”