Titan deflated size and look

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Titan deflated size and look

Postby Gt1956 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:46 pm

cbinspok wrote:Deep
I always tell bio bros , The hardest part of the process is after surgery, the waiting and healing. You definitely can not assess any thing just yet. Give it time - be patient

Best advice, hardest for the newly implanted to follow.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 27, 2022 7:15 pm

Old Guy wrote:You will be a shower with a Titan. My penis used to shrink to near nothing when flaccid, even before ED. Now my bulge shows in underwear, shorts and sweatpants. Jeans hides it pretty well. I have gotten somewhat softer since my implant, but not much.

Ohok I suppose that's a good thing. Being a shower that is :D I am at small end so I'll take anything
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 27, 2022 7:17 pm

SquadCaptain74 wrote:
cbinspok wrote:Deep
I always tell bio bros , The hardest part of the process is after surgery, the waiting and healing. You definitely can not assess any thing just yet. Give it time - be patient

Deep~
100% agree with the advice you are receiving here. Slow and steady. This was a big procedure and will take time to recover. The juice is worth the squeeze. Just don't rush it.

Hang in there.

Thanks sir. Will do. One day at a time. I am doing at my own pace.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Return to “Implants”