Day 6 post implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400

Day 6 post implant

Postby Rider1400 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:58 am

It’s been a totally uneventful 6 days. Very little pain except where the resivor is…. And that’s diminishing daily. Dr left me maybe 10-20% pumped so not too uncomfortable. Going in tomorrow to get staples out(infrapubic), and remove drain. Normally they remove drain day 3 but Dr went out of town the day after my surgery so told me to wait til 1 week appointment and get it out along with staples. The drain seems to pinch and cause some random sharp pains and I can feel the drain all the way in the bottom of my scrotum right between my left testical and the pump…. Ready to get this thing out! Have had very little blood from the drain the last 3-4 days, that being said I haven’t had ANY swelling in my scrotum and since day one I can manipulate the pump around and clearly feel the ball and the dump valves clearly! Very tempting to give it a pump or two and then let it off….. lol. As tempting as it is I would in no way risk anything I’m not supposed to do as I’m 300 miles from my Dr. Will post up after appointment tomorrow.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”