Pump Bulb AND Deflation button

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Pump Bulb AND Deflation button

Postby bionicbrother » Sun May 22, 2022 3:14 pm

I am recovering and pulling the pump down. I have taken pictures of where I feel the pump and deflation buttons are. I am able to feel it more when I am in hot tub. Can you confirm if it looks good? I somehow feel the deflation button is sideways on not right on top of pump bulb. Also I feel deflation button on both sides of scrotum. One maybe the back side of the deflation block?

Do I have to keep pulling it down everyday? When does it stop? Will the pump go back higher it I stop pulling it down?
Attachments
P-IMG-20220522-WA0013.jpg
P-IMG-20220522-WA0013.jpg (85.66 KiB) Viewed 866 times
P-IMG-20220522-WA0015.jpg
P-IMG-20220522-WA0015.jpg (91.45 KiB) Viewed 866 times
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Old Guy

Re: Pump Bulb AND Deflation button

Postby Old Guy » Sun May 22, 2022 3:20 pm

The deflate button is on the side of the block above the bulb. Once things settle in the pump should just become a third ball.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Sun May 22, 2022 4:18 pm

Old Guy wrote:The deflate button is on the side of the block above the bulb. Once things settle in the pump should just become a third ball.

So far so it's ok?
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Sofa King

Postby Sofa King » Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 pm

My deflate block doesn't always sit directly on top the bulb. When sac is loose (hot tub) it seems to tilt back more, maybe a bit sideways at times. When sac is tight it's still not perfectly in line vertically. It also kind of changed position on me the longer it healed- was sort of stuck to sac for some time.
My Dr told me to pull the bulb around and position it where it was easiest to hold, as there a little slack in the tubing to do so.
51 Have had ED for at least 15 years, then PD. Pills stopped working, not going to do the other things. Mayo Clinic Minnesota 24 cm Titan

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Sun May 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Sofa King wrote:My deflate block doesn't always sit directly on top the bulb. When sac is loose (hot tub) it seems to tilt back more, maybe a bit sideways at times. When sac is tight it's still not perfectly in line vertically. It also kind of changed position on me the longer it healed- was sort of stuck to sac for some time.
My Dr told me to pull the bulb around and position it where it was easiest to hold, as there a little slack in the tubing to do so.

Got it makes more sense. As I heal more maybe it gets better and accessible to move around

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue May 24, 2022 7:43 am

deepanvee wrote:
Old Guy wrote:The deflate button is on the side of the block above the bulb. Once things settle in the pump should just become a third ball.

So far so it's ok?

Yes. As the swelling and soreness decrease you'll find things are much easier. In the first few weeks of being cleared for sex I had to go back to doc twice to get deflated because I could not find the button!
Nov. 8, 2019

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Tue May 24, 2022 12:08 pm

Old Guy wrote:
deepanvee wrote:

So far so it's ok?

Yes. As the swelling and soreness decrease you'll find things are much easier. In the first few weeks of being cleared for sex I had to go back to doc twice to get deflated because I could not find the button!

ohok makes sense.. Having hot baths makes it more easily accessible. Excited for my followup and cycling

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Hot baths are the best to ease any soreness and make things easier to feel. Make sure your stitches are healed and doc has OK'd you to soak. I used to soak for a bit then inflate. Relax for a while, wash up and deflate. Kept the ache to a minimum the first couple of months.
Nov. 8, 2019

nuance

Postby nuance » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:56 pm

Old Guy wrote:
deepanvee wrote:

So far so it's ok?

did you go to the hospital fully inflated?

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:20 pm

deepanvee,
Early on I had some difficulty finding the pump and deflate button. Over the months, everything got easier in all respects. Now, the pump just wanders around in my sac wherever it wants to. I've even found it facing backwards. It's easy to move it wherever it needs to be for easy access. It just takes time. It all works itself out so give your body the time it needs.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Implants”