Glans Engorgement - will guys suffering from venous leak end up with a floppy glans?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SwissTalk

Glans Engorgement - will guys suffering from venous leak end up with a floppy glans?

Postby SwissTalk » Sun May 22, 2022 8:26 am

I'm considering putting the whole ED story behind me once and for all and become bionic. I am 32 and suffer from veanous leak or reduced arterial inflow (arterial atenosis).

Now my question, will everyone who suffers from VL and gets an implant forcefully end up with a floppy dick? My thoughts behind it: I can get aroused and my glans gets bigger, but I can't keep the erection up, so I would fear that with the implant the glans would not stay engorged for thewhole intercourse.

Would be great if some of the implanted venous leal sufferers could share their experience.
34, ED due to venous leak caused by finasteride (PFS syndrome)
Implanted June 2023 by Dr. Hakky
Titan 22 cm, no RTE, penoscrotal

frank66665

Re: Glans Engorgement - will guys suffering from venous leak end up with a floppy glans?

Postby frank66665 » Sun May 22, 2022 9:23 am

SwissTalk wrote:I'm considering putting the whole ED story behind me once and for all and become bionic. I am 32 and suffer from veanous leak or reduced arterial inflow (arterial atenosis).

Now my question, will everyone who suffers from VL and gets an implant forcefully end up with a floppy dick? My thoughts behind it: I can get aroused and my glans gets bigger, but I can't keep the erection up, so I would fear that with the implant the glans would not stay engorged for thewhole intercourse.

Would be great if some of the implanted venous leal sufferers could share their experience.

I am still not implanted, I will do it in a few months, my implantologist said that if the glans swelled before the implant it will swell even after, the glans erection is disconnected from the shaft erection
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SwissTalk

Re: Glans Engorgement - will guys suffering from venous leak end up with a floppy glans?

Postby SwissTalk » Sun May 22, 2022 10:00 am

I get that, but will it stay rigid. If you are suffering from ED, why should the glans not still suffer from ed

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Sun May 22, 2022 11:05 am

The glans is fed along the spongiosum and not through the corpora, so if your glans fills now, it should fill later. I had venous leakage and had an implant. When I'm aroused, I still get a nice full glans. The implant, if properly fitted into the glans mid-way shouldn't cause any change to engorgement as long as it fills pre-op.
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

squirrel

Postby squirrel » Sun May 22, 2022 12:28 pm

If your implant is installed properly, the tips of the implant will be partially into the glans. That alone should prevent a floppy glans. But as others have said, you should still get engorgement of the glans with sexual stim. I was excited to see glans engorgement after my implant.
56 years old
E.D. for 6 years
Testosterone Replacement
Implanted 20 APR 22 AMS 700 LGX

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun May 22, 2022 12:53 pm

I'm in my early 30s, implanted in 2017. My glans continues to engorge completely post implant and stays that way during sex. No problem at all with the glans in my experience.

FYI I had severe venous leak in my left corpora.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:55 pm

SwissTalk wrote:I'm considering putting the whole ED story behind me once and for all and become bionic. I am 32 and suffer from veanous leak or reduced arterial inflow (arterial atenosis).

Go to Members Only and you will see my post,it’s twelve down.Thsts what I do to engorge glans and shaft.Works very well for me!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

SwissTalk

Postby SwissTalk » Mon May 23, 2022 1:43 am

Thanks guys for the quick (and positive) replies, I am a bit relieved tbh.

Return to “Implants”