Pain in penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
iwantanewone

Pain in penis

Postby iwantanewone » Sat May 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Hi guys… A question for the group… I was implanted with a Ams 700 CE four days ago… It’s been quite an unusual experience which anyone that has implanted I’m sure would agree… So today I’m just having almost a little stabbing pains in the penis… I am 60% inflated for six weeks… For those that are implanted do you feel these pains once you’re deflated and noticed the implant and do you think I’m just filling these little stabbing pains because it’s new, Swollen and inflated? Frank talk is a wealth of knowledge! Thanks for all your replies…

kenny24017

Re: Pain in penis

Postby kenny24017 » Sat May 21, 2022 2:21 pm

Yes, I have those same pains. They are random and in different places. All normal. My swelling didn't go away as fast as it could have. I didn't use ice often enough. Keep using ice often. Had mine done on may 11. I have the 700 cx also.

iwantanewone

Postby iwantanewone » Sat May 21, 2022 2:35 pm

Thanks Kenny… Sounds like we’re on the same path… I am using ice probably not as often as I should my doctor didn’t really indicate that ice is terribly beneficial with this type of surgery… I also have black testicles like grapefruit … Lol… I don’t think black like they’re dying I think black like there’s blood in them… So much fun… Right? I’m on day four and today seems to be the day that sounds like I may live and not saying oh my God what the hell is this? But still don’t feel 100%! I think it really takes two full weeks… Hope you have a continued easy recovery!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat May 21, 2022 2:45 pm

Pains and what feels like little electric shocks are pretty normal for a while after an implant. Lots of nerves got jumbled around while doc was carving you out and putting the cylinders in. Unfortunately, nerves heal very slowly but day by day and week by week the pain will go away.
After I got cleared for baths (incision healed) that was my daily morning thing to ease soreness. When I had a reaction to the antibiotic at month 2-3 and felt like my shaft was sunburned Aspercream was my miracle salve. I wore a kids sock over my shaft when I had to wear pants.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

iwantanewone

Postby iwantanewone » Sat May 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Wow old guy… You did have a difficult time with a reaction to the antibiotics… I assume you mean the antibiotic coding on the cylinders… I wonder if that’s common because you I don’t see much of it on Frank talk… Thanks for the info… Wishing you the best!

Return to “Implants”