Pulling the pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zoso22

Pulling the pump

Postby Zoso22 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:02 pm

So I had my implant installed 10 days ago with the infrapubic route. So I had my First post op appointment yesterday to deflate and show me how to work the Titan one touch so I could start cycling, the problem is my pump was still to high in my sack and couldn’t be deflated with out much pain. So my scrotum was very swollen for about three days and it was on the fourth day sitting in the hot tub till I could even find the pump. I pulled on it a few days before my appointment and still nothing. The doctor said go home and get in the hot tub twice a day and pull on the pump, I did today and it’s pretty sore now and it didn’t move much.
Has anyone ever had a high riding pump and what did you do to get it down? I have another appointment Thursday and it has to be accessible.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

bionicbrother

Re: Pulling the pump

Postby bionicbrother » Sat May 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Hi sir sorry to hear that. I have the same worry. They keep saying pulling down the pump but I am not sure if I am doing it right. I have appointment with Karpman next Thursday. However what's interesting is that the pain in scrotum not sure why you have that since no incision was made there. By God's grace I don't have any pain in scrotum and been trying to pull it down few times a day. Hope hot water bath and softening and pulling it will help you. Did he say what's the course or action in case it doesn't work out? I also see lot of people don't activate it for 4 weeks or more so I think we have time to keep trying. God be with you. I keep praying everyday.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat May 21, 2022 4:30 pm

a question for zoso and deepanvee, how many days did the doctor leave you pumped? and after how many days did you authorize the hot bath in the tub?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Sat May 21, 2022 5:03 pm

frank66665 wrote:a question for zoso and deepanvee, how many days did the doctor leave you pumped? and after how many days did you authorize the hot bath in the tub?

I had my surgery on Tuesday so it's been 4 days and he asked us to start hot bath from day 3 so I started from yesterday.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat May 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Zoso22 wrote:...Has anyone ever had a high riding pump and what did you do to get it down? I have another appointment Thursday and it has to be accessible.

Zoso,
Yes. Following surgery, the pump was so high, and at the back of my sac that I had pry and force it into a position I could even reach. Over the weeks, it got better and easier to use. Now, when my sac is relaxed, the pump floats around near the bottom of my sac. When my scrotum is tight, it sits directly behind my right ball, but it's easy to move for use. It will get better, just give it some time. Steve
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Sat May 21, 2022 6:45 pm

SteveSW wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:...Has anyone ever had a high riding pump and what did you do to get it down? I have another appointment Thursday and it has to be accessible.

Zoso,
Yes. Following surgery, the pump was so high, and at the back of my sac that I had pry and force it into a position I could even reach. Over the weeks, it got better and easier to use. Now, when my sac is relaxed, the pump floats around near the bottom of my sac. When my scrotum is tight, it sits directly behind my right ball, but it's easy to move for use. It will get better, just give it some time. Steve

Did it hurt when you pulled on it ? Also mine is in the same spot as yours was. When I try to grab it it feels like it is right by where your nuts are connected if that makes sense. So what is making it stuck? Has it attached to skin or is it just swelling. How long did it take you to get yours in place
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat May 21, 2022 7:14 pm

Zoso22 wrote:
SteveSW wrote:

Zoso,

Did it hurt when you pulled on it ? Also mine is in the same spot as yours was. When I try to grab it it feels like it is right by where your nuts are connected if that makes sense. So what is making it stuck? Has it attached to skin or is it just swelling. How long did it take you to get yours in place

I do know some men struggle with the pump adhering during healing, but over time resolves. That wasn't my issue, but it did take about 3-4 months for for it to become easy to use. I would talk to your surgeon about it, but remember you are early in the healing process.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Dlareg

Postby Dlareg » Sat May 21, 2022 7:32 pm

I had similar experience except the pain. I found the best technique for me was to push down from the block area of the pump with a finger or thumb. Eventually it dropped enough to grab it in that area between finger and thumb. I would pull every time I pissed. It now sits low.
AMS 700 18cm +2 rte Feb 2022 (under sized)
Titan 20cm +2 rte Jul 2022
59 yo, married since 1985
Ed since 2009, pills, injections both worked until they didn't.

Return to “Implants”