Underwear or not?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Underwear or not?

Postby bionicbrother » Wed May 18, 2022 9:38 pm

During healing process did you wear underwear or not? I am getting mixed messages from people from doctors office. One says it's better to have tight jock strap all the time to keep the boys tight and warm :mrgreen: others say it doesn't matter I can leave boys out in the wild. What has been your experience? I hate wearing jock always been a boxer guy. But I don't wanna wear boxer until I heal and start cycling.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Quincy

Re: Underwear or not?

Postby Quincy » Wed May 18, 2022 10:28 pm

My doctor wanted me to wear the jock (and he sized it too small on purpose) to keep the boys supported for the first couple of weeks. The jock he gave me had a hole in it for my dick to poke through, though, and that was good as he left me about 70% inflated for a week until I could start cycling. It was somewhat embarrassing to go out in public with a boner, so if I had to be out I would wear shorts that would help keep it pointed up a little but without too much pressure. Any kind of pressure on the shaft was painful at that time. I wore loose pants for the same reason, and still had a significant "tent" in them, but I covered it all with a very long tailed shirt so it wasn't quite so obvious.

I also tried compression underwear, thinking they would keep the tent down, but the extra pressure was just too much. I wore them one day for about an hour while I was meeting friends and as soon as I got in my car to go home I ripped them off and went half naked the rest of the way home. My wife drove so I could just cover up if we came up next to a truck or something.

You may find thing different for you. Your doctor knows your situation and will have the best advice. I hope you like your new implant as much as I like mine.

Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu May 19, 2022 12:42 am

If you want your erection to point up it is good to "train" the supporting structures at its base to heal (scar tissue) holding the rear tip of the implant in an upward orientation.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu May 19, 2022 7:49 am

I went Comando most of the time and still do.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu May 19, 2022 8:19 am

Doc told me to wear the jock strap to keep my penis pointed up, but the damn waist band was just below my glans and it hurt too much to wear it.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu May 19, 2022 9:48 am

I wore a jock strap 24/7 for about 4 weeks following surgery. It kept my dick pointed up and supported my balls. My balls would start to hurt if I let my sac hang free. By the time I started cycling at 4 weeks, I was pretty much pain free. Even now over a year later, my balls are a little more sensitive than they used to be.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:48 am

Quincy wrote:My doctor wanted me to wear the jock (and he sized it too small on purpose) to keep the boys supported for the first couple of weeks. The jock he gave me had a hole in it for my dick to poke through, though, and that was good as he left me about 70% inflated for a week until I could start cycling. It was somewhat embarrassing to go out in public with a boner, so if I had to be out I would wear shorts that would help keep it pointed up a little You may find thing different for you. Your doctor knows your situation and will have the best advice. I hope you like your new implant as much as I like mine.

Q.

Thank you sir. My doctor is the same as yours same procedure same instructions. Since I had circumcision too I had some bleeding and had to throw away the underwear. I have some other jocks which I might to make a hole to make it fit. Not planning to go out until I heal and start cycling so hopefully wouldn't have issues.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:49 am

Lost Sheep wrote:If you want your erection to point up it is good to "train" the supporting structures at its base to heal (scar tissue) holding the rear tip of the implant in an upward orientation.

Got it sir. Makes sense

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:50 am

gjmjoe017 wrote:I went Comando most of the time and still do.

Haha nice one sir

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:51 am

vajim1 wrote:Doc told me to wear the jock strap to keep my penis pointed up, but the damn waist band was just below my glans and it hurt too much to wear it.

Exactly :cry: it's so tight and uncomfortable

Return to “Implants”