Underwear or not?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Re: Underwear or not?

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:53 am

SteveSW wrote:I wore a jock strap 24/7 for about 4 weeks following surgery. It kept my dick pointed up and supported my balls. My balls would start to hurt if I let my sac hang free. By the time I started cycling at 4 weeks, I was pretty much pain free. Even now over a year later, my balls are a little more sensitive than they used to be.

Got it sir. Mine is infrapubic so no issues on scrotum atleast so far. More pain due to circumcision than anything. My sack feels good without anything
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu May 19, 2022 12:27 pm

deepanvee wrote:
SteveSW wrote:I wore a jock strap 24/7 for about 4 weeks following surgery. It kept my dick pointed up and supported my balls. My balls would start to hurt if I let my sac hang free. By the time I started cycling at 4 weeks, I was pretty much pain free. Even now over a year later, my balls are a little more sensitive than they used to be.

Got it sir. Mine is infrapubic so no issues on scrotum atleast so far. More pain due to circumcision than anything. My sack feels good without anything

the infrapubic shouldn't have problems with the scrotum, the ice is usually about the penoscrotal, the infrapubic is usually about the tubes, can you touch the tubes? are they very visible? do you feel the pump positioned well?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 1:42 pm

frank66665 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:

the infrapubic shouldn't have problems with the scrotum, the ice is usually about the penoscrotal, the infrapubic is usually about the tubes, can you touch the tubes? are they very visible? do you feel the pump positioned well?

Yes I think so I can feel it and bit able to pull it down not sure if I am doing it correctly but I can feel something. My two boys seems happy with the new room mate so far and adjusting.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu May 19, 2022 1:52 pm

vajim1 wrote:Doc told me to wear the jock strap to keep my penis pointed up, but the damn waist band was just below my glans and it hurt too much to wear it.

One solution is to put padding on either side of your penis to relieve the pressure of the compressing cloth. It may make your post-up bulge more prominent, but is sure was more comfortable for me.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu May 19, 2022 3:15 pm

I wore boxer briefs, enough support without being too constrictive. When my penis was still tender I used a kids sock to cover it up when wearing pants.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Thu May 19, 2022 4:57 pm

I found real men underwear on Amazon to be the most comfortable ever. They have a pouch in front for the newly acquired bulge. No comparison in my opinion

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 20, 2022 12:55 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
vajim1 wrote:Doc told me to wear the jock strap to keep my penis pointed up, but the damn waist band was just below my glans and it hurt too much to wear it.

One solution is to put padding on either side of your penis to relieve the pressure of the compressing cloth. It may make your post-up bulge more prominent, but is sure was more comfortable for me.

Ohok makes sense. Thanks sir

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 20, 2022 12:55 pm

Old Guy wrote:I wore boxer briefs, enough support without being too constrictive. When my penis was still tender I used a kids sock to cover it up when wearing pants.

Oh wow very interesting.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 20, 2022 12:56 pm

HappyAgain wrote:I found real men underwear on Amazon to be the most comfortable ever. They have a pouch in front for the newly acquired bulge. No comparison in my opinion

Thanks sir. I will look it up. I got seperetec one but will look into this one

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sat May 21, 2022 10:50 am

Lost Sheep wrote:If you want your erection to point up it is good to "train" the supporting structures at its base to heal (scar tissue) holding the rear tip of the implant in an upward orientation.

I wish I had done this. My inflated penis has a very slightly out and downward orientation to it. It makes sex a bit awkward with positioning. It has healed in this position with scar tissue. I guess only way to fix it is when I end up needing a replacement and making sure it's pointed up against my stomach while healing.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”