Deep's Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Re: Deep's Journal

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:57 am

Zoso22 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:

Got it sir. Also did you keep pulling the pump down? I am having hard time doing it. I don't even know if I am doing it correctly :?

I could not find it for several days till my scrotum swelling went down. After I started sitting in the hot tub everything loosens up and you will find it. The warm bath or hot tub feels so good

Wow good to hear. Gonna have hot shower later today. And hot tub starting tomorrow
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 11:58 am

SquadCaptain74 wrote:Hang in there.

DO NOT get anxious and try to do anything more than doctor permits.

Rest. Relax. Be patient. The juice is worth the squeeze. TRUST ME

Yes sir agreed. Trying to keep my anxiety level down. Feel much better today. Update on day 2 to follow later today.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu May 19, 2022 6:06 pm

deepanvee wrote:
Cnidium wrote:Looks like you are off to a great start.

I remember my post opp - sac pain was the worst of it. It will be good times ahead before you know it.

Keep us updated.

Thank you sir. Could it be bcoz of Prescrotal vs infrapubic :?: Doctor already scared me enough that day 3 and 4 will be worst :shock:

I remember i had virtually no dick pan or incision pain. It was all in the bottom of my sac where the pump was. My balls were clearly not happy with the new roommate. It took two weeks for it to go away. But thats ok because, at the end of the day, all it was was pain/discomfort then clear blue skies.

If you find yourself in ball pain, just know that you arent alone and that it will clear up in no time.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 7:22 pm

Cnidium wrote:
deepanvee wrote:
Cnidium wrote:Looks like you are off to a great start.

I remember my post opp - sac pain was the worst of it. It will be good times ahead before you know it.

Keep us updated.

Thank you sir. Could it be bcoz of Prescrotal vs infrapubic :?: Doctor already scared me enough that day 3 and 4 will be worst :shock:

I remember i had virtually no dick pan or incision pain. It was all in the bottom of my sac where the pump was. My balls were clearly not happy with the new roommate. It took two weeks for it to go away. But thats ok because, at the end of the day, all it was was pain/discomfort then clear blue skies.

If you find yourself in ball pain, just know that you arent alone and that it will clear up in no time.

Got it sir. No ball pain bcoz no incision there. They are happy to accommodate the new room mate

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 19, 2022 7:27 pm

Day 2 update: Woke up early. No pain. Had my antibotics and constipation meds. Spent time on TV. I am urinating a lot but it's dripping and bit painful more than pain more discomfort fact that it's not full flow but drops all over place but a lot. Finally I pooped. And that's good news so no constipation. Still planning to get Magnesium Citrate to help a bit. Poop wasn't difficult and went without strain. Took hot shower it was very nice. Applied antibiotic cream for my circumcision. Wearing jock is uncomfortable :shock: but overall good day. Tried pulling down the pumps few times. Just tired need rest otherwise good day

cobylinks

Postby cobylinks » Thu May 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Look into separated underwear. They keep your balls and penis separate and help a lot.
Ice, ice baby!
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

cobylinks

Postby cobylinks » Thu May 19, 2022 9:41 pm

Sepretec
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 20, 2022 12:24 pm

cobylinks wrote:Sepretec

Yes sir got that one and ready to go. For now using jock strap to keep the boys at home nice and tight and snuggle each other. It's hard so letting them free for a bit to play outdoors :mrgreen:

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri May 20, 2022 9:08 pm

Day 3 update: Been a good day. No pain. Been all good. Took hot bath felt real good. Going to do it again in sometime. Doctor advised to take hot bath twice a day. Overall chill day.
Attachments
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg (98.46 KiB) Viewed 509 times

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Thu May 26, 2022 9:40 pm

I am back with more updates. So finally I met with my doctor for follow up earlier today to learn cycling. Oh boy it's one of the most traumatic experience very painful. I didnt have much pain as is but when I tried to inflate and deflate had so much pain. After some struggle was able to inflate but deflation button is so hard to find. It's hiding and moving everywhere it's so small and you just don't know what you are pressing. I guess too much pressure on scrotum is very painful too. My doctor asked me to try cycling in hot bath minimum twice a day for 30 minutes :roll: I took some ibuprofen for pain and inflammation. I was on road for 6 hours today including time at hospital very tiring. But gonna persist and keep trying. If I don't complete my homework everyday I have to meet again with the doctor next Thursday or if I am able to then meet the following week. This is my "oh what i did to myself" moment for me.

But I love how my deflated penis look much better than shriveled seed.. something to compensate for my small brother.. when I am healed and good to go I am gonna wear some nice jockey and show off my assets.. 8-)

Return to “Implants”