Deep's Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: Deep's Journal

Postby frank66665 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:45 pm

Deep get well soon to fuck hard :lol: what the doctor put you, titan or ams cx
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed May 18, 2022 7:12 pm

frank66665 wrote:Deep get well soon to fuck hard :lol: what the doctor put you, titan or ams cx

Thanks sir. Forgot to mention that titan it is. Looks like doctor karpman used to do a lot of AMS and said he saw lot of leaks hence discontinued using it. I believe he used modest 10.5 cm :roll:
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed May 18, 2022 7:17 pm

deepanvee wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:94EAA45C-63B2-4C88-A0E8-E2D999585CF2.jpeg
BionicMan2022 wrote:You go Deep! Days 1 through 7 are gonna suck. Lay down, take your pain meds and keep a bag of frozen peas on it. Every day after that will be a lot better.

It looks deflated though? If I am not wrong you have your follow schedule with doctor Karpman tomorrow?

I had just got out of the hot tub. The warm water loosens everything up. It is probably at 50%. Yes tomorrow is the post op appointment with dr karpman.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed May 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Looks like you are off to a great start.

I remember my post opp - sac pain was the worst of it. It will be good times ahead before you know it.

Keep us updated.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed May 18, 2022 9:27 pm

Zoso22 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:94EAA45C-63B2-4C88-A0E8-E2D999585CF2.jpeg

It looks deflated though? If I am not wrong you have your follow schedule with doctor Karpman tomorrow?

I had just got out of the hot tub. The warm water loosens everything up. It is probably at 50%. Yes tomorrow is the post op appointment with dr karpman.

Ohok good luck sir. Do you use hot tub twice a day? Are you gonna drive from Sacramento? When I thought 1 hour ride was bad hats off to you sir
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed May 18, 2022 9:35 pm

Cnidium wrote:Looks like you are off to a great start.

I remember my post opp - sac pain was the worst of it. It will be good times ahead before you know it.

Keep us updated.

Thank you sir. Could it be bcoz of Prescrotal vs infrapubic :?: Doctor already scared me enough that day 3 and 4 will be worst :shock:

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed May 18, 2022 9:50 pm

deepanvee wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:

Ohok good luck sir. Do you use hot tub twice a day? Are you gonna drive from Sacramento? When I thought 1 hour ride was bad hats off to you sir

Yes and yes. 3 hr drive. It wasn’t bad going home, now I would not have liked the trip 3,4 or 5 days post op. Day 6 and 7 better. Remember Ice Ice Ice
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed May 18, 2022 10:10 pm

Zoso22 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:

Yes and yes. 3 hr drive. It wasn’t bad going home, now I would not have liked the trip 3,4 or 5 days post op. Day 6 and 7 better. Remember Ice Ice Ice

Got it sir. Also did you keep pulling the pump down? I am having hard time doing it. I don't even know if I am doing it correctly :?

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed May 18, 2022 10:33 pm

deepanvee wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:
deepanvee wrote:

Got it sir. Also did you keep pulling the pump down? I am having hard time doing it. I don't even know if I am doing it correctly :?

I could not find it for several days till my scrotum swelling went down. After I started sitting in the hot tub everything loosens up and you will find it. The warm bath or hot tub feels so good

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Thu May 19, 2022 8:56 am

Hang in there.

DO NOT get anxious and try to do anything more than doctor permits.

Rest. Relax. Be patient. The juice is worth the squeeze. TRUST ME
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

Return to “Implants”