Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brotherman

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby brotherman » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:16 am

HI edIndia.

How do you conceal your implant? Are you able to put in downwards and let it hang without any discomfort? Has the implant started to feel more natural?

Please suggest all the ways that you use to hide your penis in a formal outfit, i.e the shirt tucked in.

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:13 am

brotherman wrote:HI edIndia.

How do you conceal your implant? Are you able to put in downwards and let it hang without any discomfort? Has the implant started to feel more natural?

Please suggest all the ways that you use to hide your penis in a formal outfit, i.e the shirt tucked in.

Here are some pics with formals (Shirt tucked in)

InCollage_20221228_170337285 (2).jpg
InCollage_20221228_170337285 (2).jpg (964.04 KiB) Viewed 760 times

InCollage_20221228_170626937 (1).jpg
InCollage_20221228_170626937 (1).jpg (964.63 KiB) Viewed 760 times

InCollage_20221228_170942999.jpg
InCollage_20221228_170942999.jpg (995.1 KiB) Viewed 760 times

It's been about 7 months. It feels better than before, it needs some adjusting to get used to it.. It's more like something to accept that it's a change we need to live with. With these pics you can see people can't make out even with tucked in formals. However, we need to adjust mentally and physically to this new penis.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:25 am

implantguy1 wrote:Hello brother I hope you are enjoying yours sex life after implant. I want to ask some questions.
1- Do you have any regret now ? Will you do it again ?
2- Now what do you think about others malleable implants in which memory is present? or you still go to the Indian one??
3- How is your sex life?

As of now I'm happy with the results. I'm able to do in positions I couldn't do due to ED (including woman on top). I'm very confident now and don't feel nervous about losing erection so I actually enjoy the experience much more. I can also go much longer , earlier I would cum very easily.

I don't have experience with memory implant, however i think it may be more easier to live with implant if you have a memory implant.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

principles

Postby principles » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:31 pm

edindia,

Thanks a bunch for the photos, gave me a good idea of what to expect in case I get a malleable.

It's been a while since you were implanted with the malleable.

I don't want to bother or take too much of your time. Any input however based on your malleable experience will be highly appreciated.

My situation:
My titan failed, I got a new titan and the new titan got infected from the revision. So It's likely I'll get a malleable soon as well.

I have some questions about the malleable if you don't mind:

1) Are you able to sleep on your side/belly?
2) Did it change your number 2 habits? As in, do you usually put the junk inside the bowl or do you keep it outside? if the former, how did the malleable affect your experience?
3) How is your adaptation thus far?
4) The concealment aspect. Has it been improving with time?
5) Have you done any exercising with the malleable? How's the experience?
6) Any blatant negatives with your malleable experiences that I'm not antecipating?
7) Any more gotchas in order to prepare myself?
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:40 am

Thank you so much for the taking the time to provide pictures.
A picture is better than a 1000 words to explain.
These helped a lot. Thank you.

edindia

Postby edindia » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:50 pm

See my answers inline

principles wrote:edindia,

Thanks a bunch for the photos, gave me a good idea of what to expect in case I get a malleable.

It's been a while since you were implanted with the malleable.

I don't want to bother or take too much of your time. Any input however based on your malleable experience will be highly appreciated.

My situation:
My titan failed, I got a new titan and the new titan got infected from the revision. So It's likely I'll get a malleable soon as well.

I have some questions about the malleable if you don't mind:

1) Are you able to sleep on your side/belly? Yes no issues sleeping on side now, though initial 2-3 weeks was difficult.
2) Did it change your number 2 habits? As in, do you usually put the junk inside the bowl or do you keep it outside? if the former, how did the malleable affect your experience? Yes, I've to put it outside, won't fit inside. I've to first pee and then sit. I don't use the men's urinals anymore in public places, have to find the closed booths to pee in bowl.
3) How is your adaptation thus far? It's both a physical and mental adaptation. As of now, I m happy.
4) The concealment aspect. Has it been improving with time? Yes, it's more of mental adaptation and finding what works for you.
5) Have you done any exercising with the malleable? How's the experience? Yes, i exercise everyday, it did take me sometime to adjust but i do workout at gym and crossfitness regularly.
6) Any blatant negatives with your malleable experiences that I'm not antecipating? It's more about mental adaptation and accepting permanent erection for the rest of your life. Sometimes it's uncomfortable but got to live with it. It gets easier with time.
7) Any more gotchas in order to prepare myself? I think you covered it all

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:42 am

Hi Edindia.

I wanted to check something with you. I have a rigicon's implant. When i sit upright in a fixed poistion, consider, boarding a flight, driving for more than 2-3 hours or just sitting on a chair and working without moving for more than 2-3 hours. My penis starts hurting when pointed downwards. It only gets better when i set my member free in the washroom for 2-3 good minutes and then re-adjusting it in my underwear. The pain sometimes becomes unbearable. I'm wondering if you have been through the same, and does it get better?

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:12 am

brotherman wrote:Hi Edindia.

I wanted to check something with you. I have a rigicon's implant. When i sit upright in a fixed poistion, consider, boarding a flight, driving for more than 2-3 hours or just sitting on a chair and working without moving for more than 2-3 hours. My penis starts hurting when pointed downwards. It only gets better when i set my member free in the washroom for 2-3 good minutes and then re-adjusting it in my underwear. The pain sometimes becomes unbearable. I'm wondering if you have been through the same, and does it get better?

Hello,

I point my implant in top left hand side. I'm not comfortable putting it below. Are you able to move your implant to top left hand direction?
And how long did you have your implant?

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:19 pm

It has been 4 weeks since i got the implant. I am able to put it the top left corner. But, it leaves a bulge. And it is noticeable when I walk. So in order to avoid it I bend my penis downwards. I have to wear formals with my shirt tucked in. So keeping it sideways has not helped me much.

With Rigicon's memory hinge, i am hoping that the pain eases out eventually. But as of now, I am facing this pain and i am just counting days till it goes away.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:51 pm

Edindia bro,
According to some physicians, the Indian Shah is not well-suited for woman on top position. From your perspective, do you find this assertion accurate? Additionally, what has been your personal experience with the woman-on-top position?

Return to “Implants”