Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:00 pm

"The shape of the penis is no longer truly cylindrical it's more flat tubular. Trying to depict this in a diagram."
IMG_20220704_235107.jpg

An inflatable gives you an oval penis as well. My natural was near perfectly round. But now fully inflated I am oblong. With daily VED I tend to be rounder but not worth the trouble really. Oblong works just as well as round. :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

edindia

Postby edindia » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:44 am

I tried tadalafil, didn't really make much of a difference with the shape.... That's one reason why I went for implant in the first place. But anyway, the sex was much better and my wife and I really enjoyed it. I was able to perform in poses which I couldn't before due to venous leakage. On the other hand the bj is not as enjoyable as before because she has to be extra careful not to be rough with it. However, having the confidence to perform makes sex more enjoyable.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

Delhi40ed

Postby Delhi40ed » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:18 am

Hi. Good to hear that you are having a satisfactory sex life for you and your partner. You were earlier facing some challenges. Can you explain what changed or how you adjusted to have satisfactory intercourse?

edindia

Postby edindia » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:34 pm

Delhi40ed wrote:Hi. Good to hear that you are having a satisfactory sex life for you and your partner. You were earlier facing some challenges. Can you explain what changed or how you adjusted to have satisfactory intercourse?

Nothing changed, the girth is the same even now, but over time she got used to it.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:42 am

edindia wrote:I tried tadalafil, didn't really make much of a difference with the shape.... That's one reason why I went for implant in the first place. But anyway, the sex was much better and my wife and I really enjoyed it. I was able to perform in poses which I couldn't before due to venous leakage. On the other hand the bj is not as enjoyable as before because she has to be extra careful not to be rough with it. However, having the confidence to perform makes sex more enjoyable.

It's pretty good you can perform in all the way you want. Can I say what do you mean extracareful during bj? Because of different girth? I supposed bj was, in certain way, "easier".

moes35

Postby moes35 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:26 am

Could you post updated pics? And how is concealement now? Does it stay straight horizontally or it drops down a little when you don't wear clothes?

edindia

Postby edindia » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:41 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:
edindia wrote:I tried tadalafil, didn't really make much of a difference with the shape.... That's one reason why I went for implant in the first place. But anyway, the sex was much better and my wife and I really enjoyed it. I was able to perform in poses which I couldn't before due to venous leakage. On the other hand the bj is not as enjoyable as before because she has to be extra careful not to be rough with it. However, having the confidence to perform makes sex more enjoyable.

It's pretty good you can perform in all the way you want. Can I say what do you mean extracareful during bj? Because of different girth? I supposed bj was, in certain way, "easier".

Extra careful in BJ because my penis isn't natural anymore, it has this hard silicon rod in it, and if she gets a little rough and a little teeth it starts to hurt, which didn't hurt when i was natural.

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:31 pm

So basically is mostly a "teeth issue", compressing your skin and corpora cavernosa against the rod if I properly understood. Hand job and intercurse are OK and pain free?

PS: thank you for sharing. Your story is becoming one of the most complete report on malleable implants.

edindia

Postby edindia » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:28 pm

I'll close this thread with a brief summary.
Go for malleable penile implant if it's only the last option left, nothing else works AND if you have an active sex life.

Pros:
Very rigid
Gives you confidence to perform anytime
Can perform in many positions which I couldn't before.

Cons:
a) You can't hide it from your partner.
b) She would know something changed if you had sex with her in past.
c) It's a lot of adjustment throughout your life, it's not easy to hide such a stiff rod within pants, it gets painful with constant tight underwear especially in office where you wear formals with shirt tucked in.
d) Regular sex feels better to me, but pleasure of blowjobs and mastrubation has reduced.
e) It does effect your sports, as I have some reduced mobility, wearing two tight underwears.
f) You need to constantly adjust the penis(in case of non memory implant) from time to time.
g) Reduced girth

The reason why I mentioned is you need to have an active sex life is, because malleable penile implant requires a lot of adjustment in your daily life and if you don't use much, it may not be worth it.

Also I had chosen Indian Shah implant because of long life as it has no wires hence no memory, however I feel memory implant may provide much better concealbilty and eases day to day life as it wouldn't have the constant tendancy to spring back up while on social ocassion. In non memory I've to hold it down with a very tight underwear as it always has a tendency to spring back hence the discomfort.

Note: These pros and cons are from my personal experience so far. These may be different for others with memory based implants.

Delhi40ed

Postby Delhi40ed » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:11 pm

Thanks so much for your candid feedback and detailed review. I am sure it will help a lot of men considering implants in their decision

Return to “Implants”