Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stewy78

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby Stewy78 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:48 pm

For me the pros and cons about this type of implant are the following:

PRO
- I'm young (33yo) , I've already had 2 revisions and a basically permanent implant would be great (less infection risks, less surgeries, less money etc..)
- Nothing in the testicles. Not that the pump bothers me in most cases, but I would definitely prefer to have nothing but testicles in my scrotal pouch
- No needs to hide the inflating process from a woman and no needs to worry about her touching the testicles or tubes.

CON
- The biggest con for me is that I'm a very athletic guy. I ride bicycles, I run, I swim.. Now with my titan when I use my bike clothes I have be careful about the penis position because it may be a bit too visible and prominent, so I think that with a malleable it would be a mess.
- A girl can notice that you are always hard
- Girth and hardness are inferior to 3 pieces.
- Travel to India to have a surgery doesn't inspire me much...
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Mostly agreed with the points below. If someone prefers to have surgery somewhere else where the Shah implant isn’t available (or approved) maybe the Zephyr ZSI 100 CF soft implant could eventually provide a similar alternative, although it’s definitely less time-tested. It seems like US doctors aren’t interested in experimenting with soft implants.

Steve87 wrote:For me the pros and cons about this type of implant are the following:

PRO
- I'm young (33yo) , I've already had 2 revisions and a basically permanent implant would be great (less infection risks, less surgeries, less money etc..)
- Nothing in the testicles. Not that the pump bothers me in most cases, but I would definitely prefer to have nothing but testicles in my scrotal pouch
- No needs to hide the inflating process from a woman and no needs to worry about her touching the testicles or tubes.

CON
- The biggest con for me is that I'm a very athletic guy. I ride bicycles, I run, I swim.. Now with my titan when I use my bike clothes I have be careful about the penis position because it may be a bit too visible and prominent, so I think that with a malleable it would be a mess.
- A girl can notice that you are always hard
- Girth and hardness are inferior to 3 pieces.
- Travel to India to have a surgery doesn't inspire me much...

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:44 pm

Week 3
I went for a drive to meet some friends, i wore a tight underwear to keep things snug. I felt like I was burning up in my testicles. As soon as I reached the restaurant I had to rush to the restroom to adjust position of my penis and dab some cold water around my testicles.

Contacted my doctor, he said it's expected and that new nerves are being generated and a burning sensation is common.

I've been putting candid powder ( anti bacterial powder) ever since to reduce the itching.
I plan to resume my gym workouts next week (Week 4).
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:05 pm

Hello edindia, I`ve sent you a PM. would be great if you can answer :) Thx a lot

edindia

Postby edindia » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:28 pm

Week 4: I've started going to the gym. Been waiting since a long time.
Started slow by brisk walks on treadmill on day 1, followed by slow jogging next few days.

I've also started lifting weights in gym. So far no issues, taking it slow for now, nothing too heavy. Found this sports supporter,

omtex Tokyo Cotton Supporter Back Covered for Men
https://amzn.eu/d/ciMWiS2

Screenshot_20220616-225044__01.jpg
Screenshot_20220616-225044__01.jpg (213.44 KiB) Viewed 818 times

it keeps things in place while working out and does a great job concealing.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

Delhi40ed

Postby Delhi40ed » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:56 pm

That's encouraging and good to know. Let us know when you are able to try out the big man for first time

Waqas007

Postby Waqas007 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:09 pm

Please tell me about your experience about sex?

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:22 pm

Hello
i m going to have Malleable very soon,,,,,can u please update how is going on now?
well i wanna know what was ur pain feel like after surgery and how did u managed it?how long the pain was there?r u pain free now?how erect u feel now?
hope to hear from u soon

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:32 am

edindia wrote:
RoboCock69 wrote:Congrats, bro. That's a great looking hog. Hope you tap lots of ass with it! In those jeans pics, are you pointing your dick up toward your waistband?

Posted a pic, pointed in top left hand corner.

Do you have cavernosography That show That you have venous leakage?
Do you had penile doppler?
What is there result?
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:
edindia wrote:I'm going to keep updating the main thread for the updates.

What size are your malleable rods? 13mm?

Hello
can u update about ur Malleable plz
how is sex life?
any erision?
anyh discomfort?
pls pls update as i m going for tactra in jul

Return to “Implants”