Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spirea

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby Spirea » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am

edindia wrote:I'll close this thread with a brief summary.
Go for malleable penile implant if it's only the last option left, nothing else works AND if you have an active sex life.

Pros:
Very rigid
Gives you confidence to perform anytime
Can perform in many positions which I couldn't before.

Cons:
a) You can't hide it from your partner.
b) She would know something changed if you had sex with her in past.
c) It's a lot of adjustment throughout your life, it's not easy to hide such a stiff rod within pants, it gets painful with constant tight underwear especially in office where you wear formals with shirt tucked in.
d) Regular sex feels better to me, but pleasure of blowjobs and mastrubation has reduced.
e) It does effect your sports, as I have some reduced mobility, wearing two tight underwears.
f) You need to constantly adjust the penis(in case of non memory implant) from time to time.
g) Reduced girth

The reason why I mentioned is you need to have an active sex life is, because malleable penile implant requires a lot of adjustment in your daily life and if you don't use much, it may not be worth it.

Also I had chosen Indian Shah implant because of long life as it has no wires hence no memory, however I feel memory implant may provide much better concealbilty and eases day to day life as it wouldn't have the constant tendancy to spring back up while on social ocassion. In non memory I've to hold it down with a very tight underwear as it always has a tendency to spring back hence the discomfort.

Note: These pros and cons are from my personal experience so far. These may be different for others with memory based implants.

hello and sorry help me too. at which doctor did you have the implant done and how much money did it cost?

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am

hello and sorry help me too. at which doctor did you have the implant done and how much money did it cost?

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:44 pm

Go for malleable penile implant if it's only the last option left, nothing else works AND if you have an active sex life.

Pros:
Very rigid

Cons:
c) It's a lot of adjustment throughout your life, it's not easy to hide such a stiff rod within pants, it gets painful with constant tight underwear especially in office where you wear formals with shirt tucked in.
d) Regular sex feels better to me, but pleasure of blowjobs and mastrubation has reduced.
e) It does effect your sports, as I have some reduced mobility, wearing two tight underwears.
f) You need to constantly adjust the penis(in case of non memory implant) from time to time.
g) Reduced girth

The reason why I mentioned is you need to have an active sex life is, because malleable penile implant requires a lot of adjustment in your daily life and if you don't use much, it may not be worth it.

Also I had chosen Indian Shah implant because of long life as it has no wires hence no memory, however I feel memory implant may provide much better concealbilty and eases day to day life as it wouldn't have the constant tendancy to spring back up while on social ocassion. In non memory I've to hold it down with a very tight underwear as it always has a tendency to spring back hence the discomfort.

Note: These pros and cons are from my personal experience so far. These may be different for others with memory based implants.

bhai aapne malleable implant kyu chuna to phir?
:lol:
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Delhi40ed

Postby Delhi40ed » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:52 pm

I think it was Indian malleable with Dr Raman Tanwar. But wait for this thread owner to confirm.

Cost should be within 1.5 lac INR.

edindia

Postby edindia » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:36 am

abhishek26 wrote:

Pros:
Very rigid

Cons:
g) Reduced girth

Very Juvenile comment I must say. As of today in all YouTube channels only very rosy picture of malleable implants are painted. There was no one who could let me know about these downsides to make the right decision. All i heard from doctors were that success rate is high and patient are very satisfied with sex life There are positives and negatives, I'm satisfied with my sex life too after implant but the intention here was to make aware the bigger picture.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:20 pm

Restoring sex life was the primary goal and it seems you got it.

Do you think a malleable with memory could fix some cons about everyday life? And eventually which are the main differences from Indian malleable and a malleable with memory?

edindia

Postby edindia » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:17 am

Fourtytwo00 wrote:Restoring sex life was the primary goal and it seems you got it.

Do you think a malleable with memory could fix some cons about everyday life? And eventually which are the main differences from Indian malleable and a malleable with memory?

Memory based implant would be more comfortable I feel in concealing and carry on with your day to day activities with ease.

On the other hand may feel a lot more artificial to partner, if you have unprepared sex, when you pull down underwear it remains down as compared to non memory which would look more natural.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:35 pm

Is it only a discomfort being always "up" or even if it's not the best in every social occasion, do you like sometime the idea of being always ready, in a certain sense?

Did you have some pain in some positions or the more you use the better?

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 pm

edindia wrote:
abhishek26 wrote:

Pros:
Very rigid

Cons:
g) Reduced girth

Very Juvenile comment I must say. As of today in all YouTube channels only very rosy picture of malleable implants are painted. There was no one who could let me know about these downsides to make the right decision. All i heard from doctors were that success rate is high and patient are very satisfied with sex life There are positives and negatives, I'm satisfied with my sex life too after implant but the intention here was to make aware the bigger picture.

sorry sir, monsieur, gentlemen, I bothered you by asking which doctor you had the implant done. I ask too, you are not allowed to say at which doctor you had the implant done. or you don't want to say. I see you don't want to answer Sir...

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:58 pm

sorry sir, monsieur, gentlemen, I bothered you by asking which doctor you had the implant done. I ask too, you are not allowed to say at which doctor you had the implant done. or you don't want to say. I see you don't want to answer Sir...I think you are a good man Sir Edindia

Return to “Implants”