Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tylerdurden

Re: Implant Journey - Indian Shah Implant (Malleable)

Postby Tylerdurden » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:55 am

@edindia I will be going for the malleable. I want to know if the hardness is more than enough for smooth penetration? Also apart from girth, is the partner satisfaction good?

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:59 pm

Tylerdurden wrote:@edindia I will be going for the malleable. I want to know if the hardness is more than enough for smooth penetration? Also apart from girth, is the partner satisfaction good?

Yes stiffness is much much harder than my normal erection was even in my teen days. Partner is satisfied, took some time to adjust to loss of girth but she is happy now.
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:05 pm

smphead wrote:Hi Edindia,

Your topic is very informative. I am glad for you, you are happy with your implant.
Concealing is my main reason i don't have an implant yet b.c. i work with children.
Can you post a pic how you conceal with the hernia belt. I am not familiair with that.
I can't imagine why it would be easier to hide a Titan as it has also stiff rods.

This is the one I use. I just wear it on top on my underwear and then wear my formals.
IMG_20220907_233808.jpg
IMG_20220907_233808.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 812 times
42/Suffering from ED since mid 20s/Tadalafil worked many years- stopped working since 2019. /Venous leakage detected. Got Indian shah penile implant (malleable) mid May 2022.

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:11 pm

mbambo wrote:I have been implanted regicon malleable and i have more grith than before

And for the length its the same as before ... But during sex i am gaining about 2 more cm when orgasming

For the overall shape its tube shape not cylinder ... I am 5.2 inches with diameter implanted 13 mm

Tried sex once and it was awesome hence i am almost 4 weeks implanted it lasted about 1 hour and didn't ejaculate but used my hands to finish ejaculation... But pre op i was ejaculating after 10 mins and my dr told me that it will take a while for the nerves to be rebuild again and ejaculate normally

My wife felt the difference of the grith at first couple of mins it was a pain for her then she used for it then pleasure comes

For the underwear... Am feeling some itchies & pain from the glans and top of rod .. and have been told by my dr that it will disappear by time (patience)

Concealment is still difficult since i was grower not shower and i have to adapt with this fact in upcoming life

Bendability is good but not that good enough and my dr told me that it will be more bendable by time as regicon is much harder than other malleables but it takes more cycles to be less hard and it has a good memory to keep the bend angle as i want

Still nervous from the continues solid erection ... I have to get used with it
But the good news is its hard enough to penetrate a wall not only human being :lol: :mrgreen:

Surgery costed me 60000 EGP (3150 USD) including scans before op and medicine after op

Excuse my weak english as i am arabic native

Thanks for your review, I'm curious to know are you able to bend your implant in any direction? Like top left hand corner etc? Or is it just up and down?

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:07 pm

edindia wrote:
Tylerdurden wrote:@edindia I will be going for the malleable. I want to know if the hardness is more than enough for smooth penetration? Also apart from girth, is the partner satisfaction good?

Yes stiffness is much much harder than my normal erection was even in my teen days. Partner is satisfied, took some time to adjust to loss of girth but she is happy now.

all positions possible with the implant? would you wish that you would have taken another implant?

moes35

Postby moes35 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:09 pm

Here's a newly posted youtube video showing lots of implanted men with the indian malleable implant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5nuhaUwtLw

I don't know if it's comfortable to wear and it looks like concealment can be challenging! The only advantage I see is that it can't break (no metal inside) and it can stay in the body for a very long time.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:21 pm

Thanks for sharing this video. Results look really good. I was wondering whether malleables are firm enough and concealable. I can see that they are good in both.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:46 am

hello edindia, i followed your precious diary, after 4.5 months how are you finding with this implant? stiffness / sensitivity / concealment / and above all have you lost length and girth?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

edindia

Postby edindia » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:11 am

Just came here to update... We tried the cow girl position (woman on top) position multiple times and had no problems. We both loved it.. Many had this question.. So I'm here to update... :D

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:36 am

Hello brother I hope you are enjoying yours sex life after implant. I want to ask some questions.
1- Do you have any regret now ? Will you do it again ?
2- Now what do you think about others malleable implants in which memory is present? or you still go to the Indian one??
3- How is your sex life?

Return to “Implants”