Titan Curving to Left - Advice Appeciated (Pics included)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnidium

Titan Curving to Left - Advice Appeciated (Pics included)

Postby Cnidium » Sun May 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Hey gentleman.

I am young implantee, went with Eid in 2017 and have had an amazing time since. I had bad peyronie's from with scarring in my left corpora body that caused major curvature to the left (like a banana curve). The implant completely straightened out the curve.

The first 2.5-3 years my implant was perfectly straight. After a long period of not inflating I one day noticed a curve to the left again. I didn't think much of it at the time, and my gf didnt feel anything different. A few months later and discovered that the curve became more noticeable (or maybe I just had more mental space to think about my dick again, work can be nuts). The curving is no longer progressing, and it is reflected in the pictures in this thread. This curve is much more mild than may pre-implant peyronie curve, but still noticeable and gives me concern.

My gf at the time claimed that she could feel no difference during sex from this curvature, but she could in fact see the difference. Holding my dick in my hand I can absolutely feel something different. It feels like something is "wrong", or at least very different than what I started with because there is a major bulge out on the right clynder near my base while the left cylinder seems to be constricted. The other noticeable difference is that the left cylinder does not reach into my glans as far as my right one does anymore (although it still goes in the glans pretty well). When deflated, the right cylinder as much more play to it than the left. The right cylinder just seems to big bigger when deflated (see last pic), while the left feels tight and constricted. In general, not using my finger, I often feel like there is some kind of constriction going on near the left cylinder base where the curve starts. I dont think its the tubing, as the tubing as way into my abdomen. Lastly, my skin on my right side near the base feels more sore or almost like its stretching when I am inflating, almost as if the right cylinder is inflating so much more than my left side (which it clearly is). Both sides get rock hard.

My suspicions for what is occurring are (in order of what I think is most likely):
1. My corporal scarring came back and its preventing the left cylinder from inflating correctly (although most people will save a Titan should be immune to this).
2. There is something wrong with the left cylnder
3. There is some kind of kink in the left cylnder (i dont feel one) that prevents it from inflating completely, which i guess is basically point #2.

What I want is for my dick to me straight again and learn what i need to do (if anything) to prevent the curve from occurring in the future, so I will be scheduling an in person meeting with Eid for his opinion. I may also reach out to Hakky just to get a second opinion and to start a relationship with a future surgeon as I believe Eid is going to retire relative soon (maybe ~5 years iirc).

I'd love to know what you guys think about the curve, if you would take action on it, and what you think it possibly could be. Any ideas please throw them my way.

I will keep this thread updated as I take next steps with Eid, and post anything that I learn. Hopefully this can help other implantees if they ever have the same situation.

Curve 1 from top

Curve 2 from top

Curve 3

Curve from front

Deflated
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Pamen116

Re: Titan Curving to Left - Advice Appeciated (Pics included)

Postby Pamen116 » Sun May 08, 2022 11:21 pm

Had a similar situation with a smaller Titan. Here’s my thread;

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14500

It was a cylinder kink on the left and need to be replaced. I didn’t successfully find any solutions other than revision. But don’t lose hope bro we all going through it. My AMS been broken for about 2 months now and I have no insurance or money to get it fixed.

So from the bright side until you can get it fixed just look at the bright side that your implant is still working although I know that kink can be a b.
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun May 08, 2022 11:42 pm

Pamen116 wrote:Had a similar situation with a smaller Titan. Here’s my thread;

It was a cylinder kink on the left and need to be replaced. I didn’t successfully find any solutions other than revision. But don’t lose hope bro we all going through it. My AMS been broken for about 2 months now and I have no insurance or money to get it fixed.

So from the bright side until you can get it fixed just look at the bright side that your implant is still working although I know that kink can be a b.

Interesting! Was your doc able to diagnosis the kink just by looking at it / touching? Or did he need to do something like an ultra sound? Also, what was the revision process / recovery like?

I don't mind a revision if I need one. If that is the next best step forward then that is exactly what I will do.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Mon May 09, 2022 2:23 pm

Cnidium wrote:

Interesting! Was your doc able to diagnosis the kink just by looking at it / touching? Or did he need to do something like an ultra sound? Also, what was the revision process / recovery like?

I don't mind a revision if I need one. If that is the next best step forward then that is exactly what I will do.

Actually Kramer looked at and said it looks fine. I was pissed because anyone with sight could see something was wrong. So what I did was wait it out taking his advice and the kink became more prominent and irritating like as if the left cylinder was not inflating all the way and inflating out to the left instead of up.

I went to another doc who acted as if he didn’t see anything wrong even while feeling it. This doctor ended up agreeing to do the revision and when he was in surgery he did make mention of something being wrong with the cylinder. I think the only way for sure is to get a ultrasound before revision- for me it wasn’t getting better and didn’t see any solutions even though I spent hours researching this forum and google.

Revision isn’t as complex as the first survey and healing time is much quicker
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon May 09, 2022 2:43 pm

Pamen116 wrote:
Cnidium wrote:

Actually Kramer looked at and said it looks fine. I was pissed because anyone with sight could see something was wrong. So what I did was wait it out taking his advice and the kink became more prominent and irritating like as if the left cylinder was not inflating all the way and inflating out to the left instead of up.

I went to another doc who acted as if he didn’t see anything wrong even while feeling it. This doctor ended up agreeing to do the revision and when he was in surgery he did make mention of something being wrong with the cylinder. I think the only way for sure is to get a ultrasound before revision- for me it wasn’t getting better and didn’t see any solutions even though I spent hours researching this forum and google.

Revision isn’t as complex as the first survey and healing time is much quicker

Dang I really can't stand when a doctor says there is nothing wrong and there is in-fact something wrong. I'm happy you were vindicated in your concern.

I feel like with my pictures there is just no doubt that there is something going on...

I'm scheduling appoint with Eid now.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon May 09, 2022 4:34 pm

Copied and pasted from an old post of mine:

My first (Titan) implant bent severely to the left about an inch from the base (surgeon fucked it up - got a "cross"... got the right "balloon" in the same "cave" as the left "balloon" about an inch out). When Dr. Perito did my first revision, he got it perfectly straight. As it healed, it bent a little and then told me about "modeling" (I think that was the term - old guy memory). Pretty much, I'd inflate and hold my dick (about) in the middle and force it to bend a little "the other way". This seemed to work well and my dick ended up straight. After my second revision I did the same. I have a straight (little) dick!

I also did this after my third revision....dick is nice and straight!

Good luck man!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Mon May 09, 2022 6:27 pm

Mine looks great hard-very straight and natural looking. I'm very disappointed at the moment with the flaccid state. It basically looks like a Z. My doctor thinks it will get better as the implant softens up. I know it's early days and I was warned that flaccid is not as flaccid as my original penis but even deflated it's almost enough to have sex with. Makes it hard to whip out at a urinal too. There's a lot of digging around and manipulating to get ready just to pee. I'm hoping this increases dramatically. It spends most of its time deflated so I was hoping for a bit softer when not in use for sex.

And yes, mine bends to the left in the Z formation that it makes. Anyone else have this early in recovery but got better?
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon May 09, 2022 11:40 pm

LMCatman wrote:Copied and pasted from an old post of mine:

My first (Titan) implant bent severely to the left about an inch from the base (surgeon fucked it up - got a "cross"... got the right "balloon" in the same "cave" as the left "balloon" about an inch out). When Dr. Perito did my first revision, he got it perfectly straight. As it healed, it bent a little and then told me about "modeling" (I think that was the term - old guy memory). Pretty much, I'd inflate and hold my dick (about) in the middle and force it to bend a little "the other way". This seemed to work well and my dick ended up straight. After my second revision I did the same. I have a straight (little) dick!

I also did this after my third revision....dick is nice and straight!

Good luck man!!!

Hey can you explain a little more about the "cross"? It sounds like the surgeon placed the right cylinder into the left corporal cavernosum. I just cant imagine a doctor doing that, but then again I read some crazy things on here.

At this point I'm thinking I have a kink, especially based on Pamen's experience.

Postby 516430203 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:46 am

Dude,if your implant still work great,maybe you should not have another revision,more revision means more risk.Please forgive my poor English.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue May 10, 2022 2:00 pm

My first surgeon was a lying sack of excrement..... 'I do them all the time. It's not rocket science'....

"The Cross"....exactly as it sounds. The "balloons" both started in the right place but an inch or so from the base of my dick the right one "crossed over" so both were in the left "cave". Even though it bent severely, I could pump it pretty hard and have sex. If I didn't get it quite hard enough, my favorite girl would complain about "the corner", which was kind of like a "dog ear".

In Nashville for a funeral, I saw the urologist a long time friend worked for. He said 'I never saw one come out like this. I could fix it but, seeing where you live, you should see Dr. Perito in Miami'.

Dr. Perito fixed it! And fixed the next one, and fixed the next one......

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”