Titan Curving to Left - Advice Appeciated (Pics included)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nuance

Re: Titan Curving to Left - Advice Appeciated (Pics included)

Postby nuance » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:48 pm

DougAnd wrote:I've been looking around for years for a surgeon that I can trust to do the job. I found some good ones but just can't bring myself to do a complete rebuild. I would lose at least an inch and have to go through restretching all over again. And yes this is what I came home with my first surgery the doctor completely blew it off it took me several months to find
the right doctor he recognized it immediately had me do a CAT scan to confirm it that it was distal crossover he said that he sees this commonly with less experienced surgeon

You might find this helpful : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zwu0xXp8rY

nuance

Postby nuance » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:02 pm

Does anyone know how common it is to develop Proximal Perforation?

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:00 pm

Update:

I had a virtual meeting with Dr. Clavell the other week. To summarize my experience with him, I would consider myself highly fortunate if I had no choice but to go with him for surgery. I would highly recommend him for those wishing to explore getting an implant and his initial consultation will be incredibly valuable to you.

Clavell, like Hakky, was confident in his ability to easily correct the issue (whatever it may be). He thought there could be a number of potential fixes, depending on the nature of the problem. He also spoke highly of Hakky, and said that someone would have a great result with either surgeon.

Clavell also doesn't think the curve is that bad (although I am certainly alarmed by it). He understands the concern regarding the right cylinder tip going further out than the left, but, based on the pictures I provided, I was not at any risk for any distal tip protrusion. He also was understanding of my concern about having a straight implant before and now having it change like this.

Clavell really wants me to send him the results of my MRI as he found my case very interesting. The occurrence of curvature return years after a successfully straight implant is in fact rare, and he is very interested in what could be happening here. Again like Hakky, he suspects its scarring contracting around the cylinder, but isn't ruling out some defend in the implant (kink). Therefore, I will have Hakky and Clavell's eyes on the MRI results.

All in all, not much changed in the trajectory of things after my meeting with Clavell (which is good). I get my MRI next week and will hopefully have news from both surgeons the week after.

Update on VED: I really like daily VED. My dick just feels fuller all of the time now. Its hard to explain the benefit but, it just feels like my natural dick more now.

Next steps: 1. MRI 2. finish 40 days of consecutive VED. 3. Take pictures of my dick after 40 days VED and compare to pre-VED. 4. Make a decision on a revision based on the results of VED and the results of the MRI

Interesting finds over the last few weeks: As I continue to cycle daily and VED for 10 mins, I am noticing things about the indentation area that I didnt notice before. When I am 1/2-3/4 fully inflated, there is a very noticeable and "sharp" fall off from the bulge at the base of my cylinder that leads into the dent/curved area. To simply this, I'll try to explain what my fingers are feeling - At first a very noticeable bulge in the base of the cylinder, nothing abnormal or alarming, but clearly more expanded that what comes after. Instead of the bulge gradually becoming the dent/curved area, it immediately falls off, like a cliff, info the dent/curved area. The dent/curved area then gradually fills back out of the next 2 inches of my dick. I'm not sure what to make of this. Part of my feels like this has to be something F'd up with the cylinder as the question I ask myself is "what kind of scar tissue can do something like this?" However, I have also read accounts of forum members here reporting "chords" of scarring running through their dick. So I guess anything is possible, and its all guessing until I get an MRI or the surgeon opens me up. I find this to be very fascinating and can't wait to see what the reality of the situation is.

In conclusion, still pressing forward with finding the answer as always. I will update everyone again once I get results from the MRI.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:26 pm

Cnidium wrote:Update:

I had a virtual meeting with Dr. Clavell the other week. To summarize my experience with him, I would consider myself highly fortunate if I had no choice but to go with him for surgery. I would highly recommend him for those wishing to explore getting an implant and his initial consultation will be incredibly valuable to you.

Clavell, like Hakky, was confident in his ability to easily correct the issue (whatever it may be). He thought there could be a number of potential fixes, depending on the nature of the problem. He also spoke highly of Hakky, and said that someone would have a great result with either surgeon.

Clavell also doesn't think the curve is that bad (although I am certainly alarmed by it). He understands the concern regarding the right cylinder tip going further out than the left, but, based on the pictures I provided, I was not at any risk for any distal tip protrusion. He also was understanding of my concern about having a straight implant before and now having it change like this.

Clavell really wants me to send him the results of my MRI as he found my case very interesting. The occurrence of curvature return years after a successfully straight implant is in fact rare, and he is very interested in what could be happening here. Again like Hakky, he suspects its scarring contracting around the cylinder, but isn't ruling out some defend in the implant (kink). Therefore, I will have Hakky and Clavell's eyes on the MRI results.

All in all, not much changed in the trajectory of things after my meeting with Clavell (which is good). I get my MRI next week and will hopefully have news from both surgeons the week after.

Update on VED: I really like daily VED. My dick just feels fuller all of the time now. Its hard to explain the benefit but, it just feels like my natural dick more now.

Next steps: 1. MRI 2. finish 40 days of consecutive VED. 3. Take pictures of my dick after 40 days VED and compare to pre-VED. 4. Make a decision on a revision based on the results of VED and the results of the MRI

Interesting finds over the last few weeks: As I continue to cycle daily and VED for 10 mins, I am noticing things about the indentation area that I didnt notice before. When I am 1/2-3/4 fully inflated, there is a very noticeable and "sharp" fall off from the bulge at the base of my cylinder that leads into the dent/curved area. To simply this, I'll try to explain what my fingers are feeling - At first a very noticeable bulge in the base of the cylinder, nothing abnormal or alarming, but clearly more expanded that what comes after. Instead of the bulge gradually becoming the dent/curved area, it immediately falls off, like a cliff, info the dent/curved area. The dent/curved area then gradually fills back out of the next 2 inches of my dick. I'm not sure what to make of this. Part of my feels like this has to be something F'd up with the cylinder as the question I ask myself is "what kind of scar tissue can do something like this?" However, I have also read accounts of forum members here reporting "chords" of scarring running through their dick. So I guess anything is possible, and its all guessing until I get an MRI or the surgeon opens me up. I find this to be very fascinating and can't wait to see what the reality of the situation is.

In conclusion, still pressing forward with finding the answer as always. I will update everyone again once I get results from the MRI.

Thanks for your update, I'm curious to know the results of your MRI. I had one shortly after my last surgery but at that time I had no kink yet so everything was ok, just some millimeters of difference in length between the two cylinders.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:17 pm

Hey cnidium, very very interested to hear updates on how the VED and/or potential revision goes for you. I think I'm having a similar issue that has recently occurred out of nowhere, after having my implant for more than a year with no issues until now. My right cylinder is getting extremely shrunken/contracted/crinkled when deflated, while the left cylinder just gets thinner and softer but otherwise normal. I think some scarring must have occurred in my right cylinder. I did have Peyronie's in this area pre-implant too. I actually have an appointment with Dr Eid in person next week- will report back if what he says is similar to what he felt about your case.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

España1980

Postby España1980 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:01 pm

Cnidium wrote:Hey gentleman.

I am young implantee, went with Eid in 2017 and have had an amazing time since. I had bad peyronie's from with scarring in my left corpora body that caused major curvature to the left (like a banana curve). The implant completely straightened out the curve.

The first 2.5-3 years my implant was perfectly straight. After a long period of not inflating I one day noticed a curve to the left again. I didn't think much of it at the time, and my gf didnt feel anything different. A few months later and discovered that the curve became more noticeable (or maybe I just had more mental space to think about my dick again, work can be nuts). The curving is no longer progressing, and it is reflected in the pictures in this thread. This curve is much more mild than may pre-implant peyronie curve, but still noticeable and gives me concern.
Hello friend, how are you? Do you already have the answer to your problem?
My gf at the time claimed that she could feel no difference during sex from this curvature, but she could in fact see the difference. Holding my dick in my hand I can absolutely feel something different. It feels like something is "wrong", or at least very different than what I started with because there is a major bulge out on the right clynder near my base while the left cylinder seems to be constricted. The other noticeable difference is that the left cylinder does not reach into my glans as far as my right one does anymore (although it still goes in the glans pretty well). When deflated, the right cylinder as much more play to it than the left. The right cylinder just seems to big bigger when deflated (see last pic), while the left feels tight and constricted. In general, not using my finger, I often feel like there is some kind of constriction going on near the left cylinder base where the curve starts. I dont think its the tubing, as the tubing as way into my abdomen. Lastly, my skin on my right side near the base feels more sore or almost like its stretching when I am inflating, almost as if the right cylinder is inflating so much more than my left side (which it clearly is). Both sides get rock hard.

My suspicions for what is occurring are (in order of what I think is most likely):
1. My corporal scarring came back and its preventing the left cylinder from inflating correctly (although most people will save a Titan should be immune to this).
2. There is something wrong with the left cylnder
3. There is some kind of kink in the left cylnder (i dont feel one) that prevents it from inflating completely, which i guess is basically point #2.

What I want is for my dick to me straight again and learn what i need to do (if anything) to prevent the curve from occurring in the future, so I will be scheduling an in person meeting with Eid for his opinion. I may also reach out to Hakky just to get a second opinion and to start a relationship with a future surgeon as I believe Eid is going to retire relative soon (maybe ~5 years iirc).

I'd love to know what you guys think about the curve, if you would take action on it, and what you think it possibly could be. Any ideas please throw them my way.

I will keep this thread updated as I take next steps with Eid, and post anything that I learn. Hopefully this can help other implantees if they ever have the same situation.

Curve 1 from top

Curve 2 from top

Curve 3

Curve from front

Deflated

Up4Real?

Postby Up4Real? » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:52 am

C,
Good luck with finding a solution. What is the current status? Hopefully resolved.
I think I read in one of your postings that you don’t masterbate. Do you mind if I ask what your thoughts are on that subject?
Thank you and again I hope you found a solution with your penile concerns.
Up4Real?
1947-76YO Uncut Married 47 years to supportive wife. Serious ED at 65YO. Used pills, VED, rings, Muse, Increasing Trimix: discontinued with 85 units of 80/3/25 didn't work. Got peyronies. 22cm Coloplast Titan 11/18/20. Legacy pump.125ml reservoir. Pleased

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:02 am

That looks exactly like my first titan implant. I had crossover at the tips and I needed to have it redone. My first surgeon botched it badly. Can you feel 2 tips in the glans? I could never feel 2.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Any update on this? I’ve been having a similar issue.

Thanks.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

dsawan

Postby dsawan » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:45 pm

Pamen116 wrote:Had a similar situation with a smaller Titan. Here’s my thread;

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14500

Ams or Coloplast has better regity fir sex,in your opinion?

It was a cylinder kink on the left and need to be replaced. I didn’t successfully find any solutions other than revision. But don’t lose hope bro we all going through it. My AMS been broken for about 2 months now and I have no insurance or money to get it fixed.

So from the bright side until you can get it fixed just look at the bright side that your implant is still working although I know that kink can be a b.

Return to “Implants”