Curve after implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vetteman

Curve after implant?

Postby Vetteman » Sun May 08, 2022 7:14 pm

Got my ams end of February and I’m almost done healing but it’s curving to the left now. I haven’t started inflating so I don’t know if that’ll make a difference. Has anyone experienced this?
Also is there any underwear that’ll help? I’ve tried boxer briefs and briefs but my penis still slides to the left and is like a semi chub at all times which I’m assuming is to be expected with an inflatable.

Cnidium

Re: Curve after implant?

Postby Cnidium » Sun May 08, 2022 8:13 pm

My implant is curving to the left too now. For the first 3 years it was perfectly straight. The curve is occurring in the same spot as my peyronie's scarring pre-implant. This is highly uncommon as I have not heard anyone else developing a curve years after getting straighten out from the implant. I don't know 100% for certain what is causing this, but I will find out relatively soon as I am scheduling an appoint with my surgeon to check it out.

I'll be making a post about it tonight (well overdue), pics and all. Hopefully what I find can help you out too.

My best underwear/pants combo is 100% cotton boxer briefs and 100% cotton chinos/dress pants / jeans. If I tuck my dick to the right so its pointing at 3 o'clock (parallel with the ground), the boxer briefs/pants will keep it stuck in that position and, given my anatomy, its very difficult to see. Also, my sticking my wallet or phone in my right pocket its impossible to see a dick there.

Lets us know what you find!
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:03 pm

Yep. Titan no curve. Ams 700, I got my natural curve back. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Going back to titan on my next revision whenever that is.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

implant1959

Postby implant1959 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:07 pm

i know after my surgery, i was instructed to alternate daily which side I wore my penis on. Left and Right, Never up and Never down.
Straight as an arrow now.
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

martinh

Postby martinh » Sun May 08, 2022 11:20 pm

I am 5 months since revision and when deflated I curve or point to the left, but when inflated I am perfectly straight. I would not worry about your curve, it will most likely disappear when you start inflating.
2011 RP, nerve sparing 1 side, Gleeson score 7. Injections with Caverject 5mgm caused severe pain, Trimix resulted in PD. Implant 2014 AMS LGX 18cm +2cm rte. Revision 2021, AMS LGX 18cm + 2cm rte

Vetteman

Postby Vetteman » Mon May 09, 2022 5:05 am

martinh wrote:I am 5 months since revision and when deflated I curve or point to the left, but when inflated I am perfectly straight. I would not worry about your curve, it will most likely disappear when you start inflating.

Thank you so much! Now with inflating is it supposed to be really painful? I haven’t tried since my hole is just now closing up.

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Mon May 09, 2022 12:10 pm

I had titan implanted 8 months ago. My head curves to the left. The implant bladders if you will are slightly off center to the right because they can’t be centered under the urethra, at least that’s my take on it. I can almost pee in the next urinal over if I don’t aim correctly. However, when I’m inflated and have a 5.5 inch girth my wife never complains about it and when inflated it’s straight as an arrow. I found that it’s worse the more un-inflated it is. When I give a couple pumps it straightens right out.

Vetteman

Postby Vetteman » Mon May 09, 2022 2:35 pm

Thanks for the input guys!
Anymore suggestions for underwear or should I just get used to walking around with a certain lev of discomfort now?

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:16 am

Because I used to hang it to the left, after implant, it still pointing left when flaccid. However, when inflated it is 1000% straight. I guess you will be the same when you start inflating.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:17 am

Vetteman wrote:Got my ams end of February and I’m almost done healing but it’s curving to the left now. I haven’t started inflating so I don’t know if that’ll make a difference. Has anyone experienced this?
Also is there any underwear that’ll help? I’ve tried boxer briefs and briefs but my penis still slides to the left and is like a semi chub at all times which I’m assuming is to be expected with an inflatable.

I love Separatec. Great and comfortable. I too have AMS and no issues/discomfort with these undies.
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

Return to “Implants”