Early 30s Implant Journal (Australia)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flip_5

Re: Early 30s Implant Journal (Australia)

Postby Flip_5 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:28 am

I haven't updated because same issues described as above.

Pump is still jammed into base of the shaft and cannot lower it. I'm hoping it'll clear and allow for some movement in more time. I do not plan on revising if it remains there but will leave it. I just do not want another surgery when I'll have to get more for revisions given my age. I'm worried with the choice of pump placement (sideways), the amount of swelling, etc., that the expected lifetime on my implant is smaller than average.

Yes, if I screw someone it's pretty obvious I have an implant given pump positioning. But even if it was better positioned, with any kind of foreplay or anything other than straight banging, it's obvious there is something going on. You can avoid it if you're sleeping with the person once or twice maybe by simply saying it was surgery and not to worry about it, but after a few times no.

I will come back when there is more to add.
Age ~30 | Implanted April 2022 by Dr. Chris Love (Australia) | 22 cm Titan Touch

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:58 pm

The sideways pump sounds like you got a preconnected unit. My doc put one in,a cx, and it layed sideways for several months cause i believe he tacked it to the scrotum to hold into place cause it took 5 months to release itself and hang down where it should, barring its warm and not tightened up by the cold, it still hangs a little to the left either way and no issues.ask your doc if its a preconnected.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Flip_5

Postby Flip_5 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:43 am

No, I don't think my sexual partners would know I have an implant. Most women probably don't know what that is. But they would often be able to tell that there is something different, a surgery of some kind. The longer & more intimate the sex, the more obvious.

10 Week Update:
Pain when inflating is much less. I'm much more comfortable generally, e.g., sitting down, standing, etc. I've gone to gym recently and things feel OK. Reservoir pain has decreased a lot in the last week or two. While pump it's positioned a bit too high for my liking and still stuck near the shaft, I won't be getting a revision. I have future revisions to go and so getting one right now seems daft. And the pump seems to be detaching which I'm hoping might mean it can migrate a little lower. Despite the problems I at least have a working cock now.

Still a few niggling problems (the pump, some kind of markings on the tube in the shaft, pains) and I'm hoping things improve.
Age ~30 | Implanted April 2022 by Dr. Chris Love (Australia) | 22 cm Titan Touch

Flip_5

Postby Flip_5 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:13 am

~ 4 Month Update

I'm relatively OK at pumping and deflating. Lots of little problems that I don't think will go away: a non-dissolved stitch that can be felt in the shaft (from glansplexy), pump positioning making things slightly difficult to pump/deflate (much easier than it was). One other thing that's kind of annoying is that I get lots of autoinflation. I'll deflate and then shortly after my implant starts inflating again. It's still relatively empty, but the additional saline means my penis is a bit fatter & more erect than I'd like for comfortably wearing. Maybe the flexibility will improve over time. Dr. offered to remove the stitch but I'm leaving it for now. I'll have to get a revision in future anyway.

Despite all the above I'm happy with at least having a working penis. I think satisfaction would vary depending on what you were dealing with before the imiplant.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:47 pm

Thank you very much for sharing your story and for this last update. I'm glad things are getting better and you're able to enjoy your new cock. I must say it looks very good on the picture. I really liked this part of your journal:

''I was partially inflated and basically walking around the house while inside her and holding her by the neck. I entered her from behind in bed then lifted her up and did her standing from behind. Then later when she was brushing her teeth I walked into the bathroom and took her from behind while she was brushing her teeth. Again, later, she was in the shower and I just got in and started fucking her against the shower wall.

I haven't been able to do this for 10 years. I have not been able to stay hard for more than a minute whenever I've had sex in the past and would quickly give up and go multiple years without it. So if everything else resolves and gets better this'll be awesome.''

I have never been able to do this. It must've been so hot to do. I'm currently 38 years old and I'm waiting until I'm in my 40s to finally get an implant. It seems like the implant will open up a complete new realm of possibilities for me.

Please keep us updated on your progression and don't hesitate to share any other juicy sex stories!
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

Flip_5

Postby Flip_5 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:21 pm

Update:

All is fine, I'm getting used to the implant. There are definite downsides and things I don't like but overall it was the right thing to do in my situation. Unfortunately, my sex drive has not changed or increased but I can have sex. And so when I do have a sex drive, I can actually do something about it.

Good:
-A functioning penis.
-Not worrying about not being able to keep it up so being able to enjoy the moment much more.

Bad:
-I have some autoinflation so penis even when deflated is sitting at 3 o'clock... not so comfortable even 5 months later.
-Being circumcised means the tips of the tubes are a little easier to feel and notice, especially when not very strongly engorged in the glans.
-My pump is positioned sideways due to a small scrotum. It's actually quite difficult to deflate and requires a supine positiong and two hands. Same for pumping.
-There's an undissolved stitch from the glansplexy. Surgeon offered to remove it but don't want to do another surgery now. It's not that bad.

Although it seems like there's more bad points, bigger picture I'm still fine with the choice to get the implant.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:52 am

Flip_5 wrote:Update:

All is fine, I'm getting used to the implant. There are definite downsides and things I don't like but overall it was the right thing to do in my situation. Unfortunately, my sex drive has not changed or increased but I can have sex. And so when I do have a sex drive, I can actually do something about it.

Good:
-A functioning penis.
-Not worrying about not being able to keep it up so being able to enjoy the moment much more.

Bad:
-I have some autoinflation so penis even when deflated is sitting at 3 o'clock... not so comfortable even 5 months later.
-Being circumcised means the tips of the tubes are a little easier to feel and notice, especially when not very strongly engorged in the glans.
-My pump is positioned sideways due to a small scrotum. It's actually quite difficult to deflate and requires a supine positiong and two hands. Same for pumping.
-There's an undissolved stitch from the glansplexy. Surgeon offered to remove it but don't want to do another surgery now. It's not that bad.

Although it seems like there's more bad points, bigger picture I'm still fine with the choice to get the implant.

I'm glad you are happy. I'm having a consult with Dr Chris Love on the 15th Sept regarding a titan, how would you rate him and his services? Did you regain your lenght/girth? Did he use the scrotal or pubic approach? Thank you.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

AussieMan81

Postby AussieMan81 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:15 am

Hi,
Do mind me asking what the cost was roughly?

Thanks mate

Flip_5

Postby Flip_5 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:29 pm

8 Month Update:

My sex drive has dropped back down last few months. So it seems unrelated to the implant. One ongoing issue has been pain around the resevoir. It improved with time, but whenever I'd work out hard at gym or whatever, I would sometime get pains that would last a few days after that. And they could come when sitting or standing - movement or no movement didn't seem to matter. So I basically stopped going to gym for a while.

I recently experienced this again when I started working out intensely every day again. It got so bad that I had trouble running. I put a pause on all my gym and workouts again and it seems to have settled down, although I can still feel the tenderness or a 'pinch' during some movements around that same area that has caused so many problems.

I think this relates to the way my resevoir was installed, since a part of my abdomen had to be cut and a mesh installed to hold the resevoir in place...

Pretty bad timing as I'm far away from home now.

I got in touch with the Surgeon's office & will see from here.

If you look at my earlier posts you will see that things can get complicated when you don't fit the average body type. I am skinny and so the resevoir and the pump did not fit properly. This has possibly contributed to the problem I have now.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:39 am

Flip_5 wrote:8 Month Update:

My sex drive has dropped back down last few months. So it seems unrelated to the implant. One ongoing issue has been pain around the resevoir. It improved with time, but whenever I'd work out hard at gym or whatever, I would sometime get pains that would last a few days after that. And they could come when sitting or standing - movement or no movement didn't seem to matter. So I basically stopped going to gym for a while.

I recently experienced this again when I started working out intensely every day again. It got so bad that I had trouble running. I put a pause on all my gym and workouts again and it seems to have settled down, although I can still feel the tenderness or a 'pinch' during some movements around that same area that has caused so many problems.

I think this relates to the way my resevoir was installed, since a part of my abdomen had to be cut and a mesh installed to hold the resevoir in place...

Pretty bad timing as I'm far away from home now.

I got in touch with the Surgeon's office & will see from here.

If you look at my earlier posts you will see that things can get complicated when you don't fit the average body type. I am skinny and so the resevoir and the pump did not fit properly. This has possibly contributed to the problem I have now.

Best of luck man! Keep us updated, I am also getting implanted from Chris Love next year with the TEP procedure as well.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”