Early 30s Implant Journal (Australia)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flip_5

Re: Early 30s Implant Journal (Australia)

Postby Flip_5 » Wed May 18, 2022 9:31 pm

It is now almost the 6 week mark. I sleep fine, I can inflate and almost fully deflate within 20 minutes when previously that would be a one hour story. But it is not usable for casual sex. The pump is still stuck to the base of my scrotum and surrounded by some kind of 'film,' which makes the whole inflate/deflate process only possibly lying down with legs spread, and even then it's not easy and quite painful. I cannot feel the deflate pin and so I have to kind of 'guess' at where it's at. My pump has also been positioned sideways so using two hands is difficult. There's also some kind of tiny 'sharp' V indentation in the middle of my tube of the shaft which is bothering me. I'll bring it up with the nurse/coloplast rep if it doesn't go away next few weeks.

So... overall, I can see how if the surgery went smoothly and the above problems didn't exist, this would be good. But as it is now fairly disappointed in the result. I think the surgeon did the best he could given the circumstance.
Age ~30 | Implanted April 2022 by Dr. Chris Love (Australia) | 22 cm Titan Touch

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:29 am

I hope it improves, it sounds like it is improving. From what I understand, replacing a pump is a less invasive revision, hang in there.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri May 20, 2022 8:41 pm

Great journal so far Flip_5. I got implant at 27 so I can relate to the FOMO. I missed out on a lot during my early twenties and didnt even know this was an option for a long time. In hindsight it was a blessing this happened as it forced me to improve all the areas of my life so i could afford this and handle the mental stress easily.

Something random - you Aussies know the youtuber Field Days? My fav aussie.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat May 21, 2022 10:43 am

Flip_5 wrote:Week 5 Activation Day

This was the first day my implant was deflated and I was told to inflate. This is the result after fiddling around for an hour (!) in the bath. I think that things will continue changing given that I can't inflate properly with accessing only 1/4th to 1/3rd of the pump. But I want to show this because it looks SO different and felt so different than the 'inflated' implant right after surgery from the earlier pics.

Week5.png

Looking really GOOD! Congrats.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Mon May 23, 2022 2:12 am

Happy Toy wrote:

This was the first day my implant was deflated and I was told to inflate. This is the result after fiddling around for an hour (!) in the bath. I think that things will continue changing given that I can't inflate properly with accessing only 1/4th to 1/3rd of the pump. But I want to show this because it looks SO different and felt so different than the 'inflated' implant right after surgery from the earlier pics.

Week5.png

Looking really GOOD! Congrats.

I agree, in the pictures it looks like Surgeon did a good job here. Hopefully the biofilm issues with the pump disappaites, the pump loosens and the OP gets good use.

Flip_5 wrote:So... overall, I can see how if the surgery went smoothly and the above problems didn't exist, this would be good. But as it is now fairly disappointed in the result. I think the surgeon did the best he could given the circumstance.

Keep us updated, but it seems to me that initial disappointment then later satisfaction is quite common, I recall one member yelled at the surgeon and the surgeon walked out, but now they are satisfied.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:

Flip_5

Postby Flip_5 » Tue May 24, 2022 9:24 pm

Week 6 Update

I had sex a few nights ago with someone I recently met. And again in the morning. Was very painful and had to stop because of pain. Both the incision and the shaft really hurt to the point where orgasming was hard. Still--that's the first time for over 9 years I've had penetrative sex with an erection that lasted more than 2 minutes (if at all).

How did I do it with the pump issue? well I went to the bathroom to pump. And then she was also drunk so I could get away with more.

I think I've seen some posts here of people talking about keeping the implant secret. IMO there's just no way to do that. I did that last night, but it's still pretty obvious that there's something up and if you're going to be sleeping with someone multiple times, even if casual, seems pretty reasonable to bring it up. For me it was: pump placement - avoiding her touching it, incision - what is it?, flaccid state actually looks erect - why are you so hard still in the shower? And then of course, when sleeping after sex and when she presses herself against you... are you going to just be rock hard 24/7 ? or flaccid? if flaccid then she'll likely feel some tubing when pressing herself against you. Or when she wants to sit on your lap. Or touch you randomly. Or decides to give you head while you sleep.... Anyway, just think it's important to remember this.

As far as my recovery goes still getting pains in the abdomen where my reservoir is. Not constantly, but when lying down sometimes, sometimes when lifting something above 10kg, sometimes just when standing for a while. Also get some pains in the shaft. Pump is still stuck.
Age ~30 | Implanted April 2022 by Dr. Chris Love (Australia) | 22 cm Titan Touch

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Tue May 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Keep at it Flip_5, things are improving, the pictures look good.

Flip_5

Postby Flip_5 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 am

Same issues as above but this is a casual sex journal update.

I had sex with someone again. Again, 'something is up' is obvious, but just saying there was an injury there and I had to have an operation is fine if it's not an ongoing thing. We were lying down and she stuck her knee in between my legs to try and press into my crotch as she was kissing me. She hit the pump and apologized in fright - thinking she hit something related to my injury. Never-mind I told her and we continued. I am starting to see how great this can be. My pump location is crap right now. It takes a while to pump and deflate. Erections are painful. I can't fully inflate. Resevoir pain is still bad. But even with all of that - I'm impressed with the potential. I was partially inflated and basically walking around the house while inside her and holding her by the neck. I entered her from behind in bed then lifted her up and did her standing from behind. Then later when she was brushing her teeth I walked into the bathroom and took her from behind while she was brushing her teeth. Again, later, she was in the shower and I just got in and started fucking her against the shower wall.

I haven't been able to do this for 10 years. I have not been able to stay hard for more than a minute whenever I've had sex in the past and would quickly give up and go multiple years without it. So if everything else resolves and gets better this'll be awesome.

klyscott

Postby klyscott » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:39 am

Week5.png

Your penis looks really good, I hope your final penis size is better than before ED. I am on day 8 after my implant done by Dr. Katz. Still in pain around the incision area.
48 years young. ED for 20+ years due to venous leak. Implanted Coloplast Titan Touch. Corporal measured by doctor before operation was 20cm (11.5+8.5). RTE 1cm. Pre operation erection 15cm in length, stretched 16cm. Operation Dr. D. Katz (Australia).

Danhall90

Postby Danhall90 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:47 pm

Any updates?

If you did not mention anything, do you think your sexual partners can tell you have had a implant?
Based on the feeling/ look of your penis.

Hope your progress is going well

Return to “Implants”