Bicycle & Motorcycle Riding with pump in Scrotum

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bobcz007

Bicycle & Motorcycle Riding with pump in Scrotum

Postby Bobcz007 » Sun May 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Hey Guys who already had their implant...

Any problems....riding/racing bicycles or motorcycles or running races with the pump in your scrotum?

Just trying to get all the question answered setting expectations before my implant. I'm very active.

Thanks in advance for your answers, Bob

SteveSW

Re: Bicycle & Motorcycle Riding with pump in Scrotum

Postby SteveSW » Sun May 01, 2022 9:37 pm

After complete healing and some good support, none of these activities should pose a problem.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Sun May 01, 2022 11:01 pm

I was tender for bike riding for a while. Bought a new bike seat that spread the pressure out differently and it helped, but what helped most was more healing. No problem at all once healed.

Q.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon May 02, 2022 8:54 am

I'm not a daily bike or motorcycle rider although I have ridden wife's bike. It has the huge padded seat and it was fine. Sat on son's motorcycle no problem. I've have found some seats require me to adjust where the pump sits to be comfortable, like my wooden workshop stool. Have to grab my sack and move things up. LOL
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon May 02, 2022 5:43 pm

I've done a fair amount of "grandpa bike riding"....easy riding on an old beach cruiser with a big fat seat. No problems at all! Only issue: grandkids have gotten bigger and stronger and I can no longer keep up with them.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:14 pm

I had a Triumph Street Triple after my implant and didn’t have any issues riding. Sport bike style seat and tank. Decided old bones would take too long to heal.

Lester
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Tingbudong

Postby Tingbudong » Tue May 03, 2022 11:46 am

I ride w an ISM PN 3.0 and an ISM PR3.1 on my road bike and trainer. I just tried out the trainer (Wahoo Kickr Core w an old Specialized Sequoia, when it was an aluminum Roubaix style frame, not the newer gravel bike frame by that name) only went 3 miles on Zwift because I found after moving Ill need to readjust my shifting, but I was very relieved to find it put no uncomfortable pressure on anything. I bought the saddles and dialed in positioning before my surgery, based on recommendations from others on this forum. Seat position is important with these, its not necessarily where your old seat was. You sit a bit more forward on the saddle and I needed to adjust down to account for gor the extra thickness compared to my old one. Im only about 9 or 10 weeks out from my surgery. I also rode my Triumph Speed Triple for roughly a half hour (old house to new house) at around 6 weeks out from my surgery. I didn’t ride too aggressively, and I was careful to tuck things up out of the way as it was still pretty stiff even when deflated at that point, but it wasn’t uncomfortable, although I could definitely tell it was there. I imagine now it would be no issue at all. At this point I still somewhat notice the cylinders but almost forget I have the bulb in my sack. Like everyone says, it does become more and more a part of you.

I wouldn’t stress, I would almost.. ALMOST… rather still be impotent than give up bikes, motorized and pedaled .. my bicycles keep my T1 diabetes in check and keep me alive and healthy and motorcycles.. well if you ride you know. So I too was VERY worried about how it would affect those two things, but Im happy with how its coming along. You will be good. Give it time and look up those saddles. But I wouldn’t worry.

Bobcz007

Postby Bobcz007 » Tue May 03, 2022 8:58 pm

Tks guys for all your input... I will take it slow.... but racing my grandson is special along with my Classic '82 Suzuki GS 1100 GL.

I will ride again... :-)

-Bob

Return to “Implants”