My wife told on me!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raycaba

My wife told on me!

Postby Raycaba » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:04 pm

It’s been a year now and I feel like back to normal after my prostate surgery and then the implant. I was very embarrassed this happened to me as I was so young and still wanted to have a sex life afterwards. I tried pills, injections everything was a fail and I decided to go for the implant. I feel it’s been a great thing and also my wife but, I wanted to keep it our secrect because I was embarrassed and she understood especially the pain I went thru to get this implant. Well guys you tell me how you would feel but I just found out my wife has told most of her family members that I had this done! I mean wow so much for privacy. I feel I can’t trust her and I feel less of a man because I had to get this done! I’m so scared to be with another woman and go thru the explanation too!

Lost Sheep

Re: My wife told on me!

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:32 pm

Bummer! That sort of betrayal can be devastating.

Read this thread. You are not the only one to have something like this happen.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15575&p=156472

there are other men who have had similar situations or have decided to make the "reveal" themselves. Having cancer is nothing to be ashamed of and what it does to a man's erectile capacity is no reflection on his manhood. Remember that.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:44 am

I find this situation to be an act of betrayal. Why would she take it on herself to reveal intimate, personal details about your lives? Other than trying to humiliate you, what's in it for her? My husband and I discussed exactly who we would openly reveal my implant to, and it's been nothing but positive. I am so sorry for your being put in this situation. .
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:41 am

I‘m convinced she wanted to brag about it. I mean there‘s most likely no other man in her family/acquaintanship who can fuck for hours. She admires your never-stopping dick. Be proud of both your wife and dick.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:35 am

Not good. That is a very personal decision to get an implant. Yes, some guys are proud of it and show it off, others feel embarrassed and want to hide the fact. In my mind the intimate relationship between partners is a no tell thing.
However, what happened to you is not your fault. Medical issues can happen to folks out of the blue that change their life forever. In my days working I had stroke patients in their 30's, people in their 40's that were so obese they couldn't walk, and many children that some disease or injury created a life of challenges.
Hang in there. Hopefully the family is caring enough to not stare at your crotch every time you see them.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Musson

Postby Musson » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:45 am

(Many) women can’t help it. They love to blab about their lovers’ dicks. To all the men here, there is a good chance all of your wives friends, sister in laws, work colleagues, etc know all the details of your dick, size, shape, etc and have for years.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:56 am

strongagain wrote:I‘m convinced she wanted to brag about it………..

Regardless of her motivation, the end result was a violation of trust which is really, really bad for a marriage. As Steve said, it’s betrayal. If the same thing happened to me, I think it would feel the same pain as finding out she was cheating.

That said, marriages can and have survived similar loss of trust. It may require professional counseling but I hope the OP can somehow build back the lost trust and also feel more confident about surviving cancer and living with ED.
Last edited by Flounder on Mon May 02, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:23 am

Yes I feel so betrayed and the worst part is I don’t trust her anymore if she would say something so private of me! Not sure how to move on and the fear that having to explain this procedure scares me to be with another woman.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:48 am

Raycaba wrote:Yes I feel so betrayed and the worst part is I don’t trust her anymore if she would say something so private of me! Not sure how to move on and the fear that having to explain this procedure scares me to be with another woman.

You're going to have to talk it out. Confront her as to why she told. Let her know how hurt you are.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

pentagram

Postby pentagram » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:51 am

Raycaba wrote:Yes I feel so betrayed and the worst part is I don’t trust her anymore if she would say something so private of me! Not sure how to move on and the fear that having to explain this procedure scares me to be with another woman.

What is the diffrence you talking about your wife on this forum?
You should talk to your wife. Not to guys on forum.

Return to “Implants”