VED protocall (detailed)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tingbudong

VED protocall (detailed)

Postby Tingbudong » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:03 pm

Im trying to use the VED to aid my size recovery but no idea what I’m doing. I have an ErecAid prescription unit w a fairly good sized tube and a lever actuated pump. Worked great before my surgery but my veinous leakage meant just about when my wife started really getting into it, Id start going floppy, then soft, usually finish but she’d just roll over frustrated and not want me to go down town or hrlp w toys or anything else.

So now about 2 and a half months out from my surgery, I am noticing gradual size increase from pumping up, not really measuring but just by looking at how much protrudes from my hand.. and I have dug the VED out of a box (just moved) and I’m tryi g to add it to my routine.

What I do now, is to pump up my AMS as much as I can. Then i flex it around, cant quite do a full 90 deg bend in any direction like the youtube vids but i can flex it in each direction by pressing it against/over my other hand, then pump some more times. Once its as big as it feels its going to go, I lube up a bit to seal the end of the tube and pump w my VED. This Gives a weird sensation. Sometimes like its not doing much of anything ag all at first. Then ill not the glans is getting swollen but it still doesnt seem to have much effect on the main part of the shaft w the implant. If I squeeze my PC muscles around this point in the process though it will suddenly feel like theres a lot of pressure inside the glans. Not sure if this is the tubes readjusting their positioning inside it? If I use a stretchy cockring, not the type that is actually meant to go with the erecaid VED device but just a nice stretchy one i have liked in the past as an extra, then it, the whole penis, glans and extra mass around the shaft will stay quite swoll, great for sex or masturbating.

I’ll generally just pump a bit, flex so I feel that uncomfortable internal pressure and let some pressure ofc w the release button, then do it again a couple times. After I usually leave the implant pumped for a half hour or an hour then release and go to sleep for the night. I usually cannot get up and do any cycli g in the morning before work.

Can some other people who have been cycling and using their VEDs ellaborate on their exact process. I’m sure a lot of others like me are just reaching in the dark, not really knowing any specifics on a process that works for VED. Most people just say they use it. Pumped and not pumped.., (Ive only used it a few times at this point ad ony pumped), like what should we be feeling when we use it to know we are pumping enough or need to do more? How ling do you stay under pressure? What happens, sensation and from visual onservation when you do it not pumped up? Etc.

Return to “Implants”