My Brand New Penis!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brianroa7

My Brand New Penis!

Postby brianroa7 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:48 am

Today, I'm at week 4 of my recovery from my implant on April 1. Things are going great. No pain whatsoever now. The pain from my counter-incision for the pump is no longer sore and I've never had any pain in my scrotum. Just a little soreness at the base of my penis. I'm very quickly getting to the point of not even noticing the cylinders.

I have my follow-up this Monday and my doctor will show me how to cycle. My wife will join me at the appointment to learn how to operate my new penis.

I know that my doctor will want me cycling after this appointment, but I don't know if I'll get cleared for sex or not. I'm really ready to start using this thing!

At what point did your doctor start letting you cycle? Did you get cleared for sex at the same time or was it later?

It's kind of ironic that I've gone through all of this to be able to get a hard-on, but I'm going to be so glad to let the one that I've had for a month go down finally! :shock: Walking around with an erection sticking straight up for 4 weeks is getting old. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

I only had one brief feeling of "what the fuck did I just let them do to me!" at around day 4-5. Everything else has been just an annoyance more than anything.

If you are on the fence about having this done and have some questions for a recent patient, PM me!
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

Wiggles123

Re: My Brand New Penis!

Postby Wiggles123 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 am

My 4 week checkup was yesterday. Dr only had me at 50% thru healing. I am now supposed to cycle as often as i want and start using it in a week or two. Dr said to leave up for 10 minutes to as much as 4 hours IF I can handle it. My scrotal incision is 99% and I have virtually no pain. Had it at about 95% last night for an achy hour or 2 (as the scarring gets stretched out again. Very happy.
AMS700 CX 21cm with 3 RTE 4-2019 by Dr Natale - failed 5-2021. Revision 6-2021 with issue (scrotal hematoma and infection). Dr. Ryan Terlecki revision 3-28-2022 (AMS700 CX 21cm with 1.5cm RTE). Cylinder failure at 18 months. 24cm AMS700 CX 11-29-2023.

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:02 am

brianroa7 wrote:Today, I'm at week 4 of my recovery from my implant on April 1. Things are going great. No pain whatsoever now. The pain from my counter-incision for the pump is no longer sore and I've never had any pain in my scrotum. Just a little soreness at the base of my penis. I'm very quickly getting to the point of not even noticing the cylinders.

I have my follow-up this Monday and my doctor will show me how to cycle. My wife will join me at the appointment to learn how to operate my new penis.

I know that my doctor will want me cycling after this appointment, but I don't know if I'll get cleared for sex or not. I'm really ready to start using this thing!

At what point did your doctor start letting you cycle? Did you get cleared for sex at the same time or was it later?

It's kind of ironic that I've gone through all of this to be able to get a hard-on, but I'm going to be so glad to let the one that I've had for a month go down finally! :shock: Walking around with an erection sticking straight up for 4 weeks is getting old. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

I only had one brief feeling of "what the fuck did I just let them do to me!" at around day 4-5. Everything else has been just an annoyance more than anything.

If you are on the fence about having this done and have some questions for a recent patient, PM me!

Welcome to the bionic boner club!

I'm sure every surgeon has varied recommendations. I was starting to cycle after week three for a few times each day 15 minute stretches. Usually while in shower or just sitting in bed at night watching TV.

I was cleared for Shangri-La on Week Five and wasted no time giving it a test run (solo) and a day or two later on a weekend outing with my wife. We haven't looked back.

I laughed at the "if you've experienced an erection lasting longer than four hours" inference. When I got home I was wrapped and partially inflated with a tight jock strap keeping me facing upwards for first 10 or so days. It wasn't "painful" just uncomfortable and very annoying after a while.

Good luck with the upcoming usage!
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:05 am

Thanks for the encouraging update!
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:12 am

SquadCaptain74 wrote:
brianroa7 wrote:I laughed at the "if you've experienced an erection lasting longer than four hours" inference. When I got home I was wrapped and partially inflated with a tight jock strap keeping me facing upwards for first 10 or so days. It wasn't "painful" just uncomfortable and very annoying after a while.

Funny how different surgeons do different protocols. My doctor wanted my to stay with my penis facing up until I see him. This will be at the 1 month mark! It seems like I'm going to be greatly relieved to let my stiff dick go down after "an erection lasting longer than 4 weeks? See your doctor!" Amen to that. :lol:

He's had me at 60-70% so I'm looking forward to a little flaccid time! :D

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:18 pm

Congratulations on your new dick Brian! I can't believe how going bionic has changed my life. It's been 14 months and I haven't stopped fucking since. My Dr. sent me home 70-80% inflated, instructing me to keep it pointed up and the only thing that worked for me were jock straps, which I wore 24 hours a day. Went for first follow up at 2 weeks when he took hold of my scrotum to deflate me and I thought I was going to pass out or throw up on him it hurt so bad. He closely examined my dick and balls and reinflated me to about 40-50%, and it wasn't quite as painful. Still wanted me to keep penis pointed up as much as possible. Two more weeks in a jock, with a boner. At 4 weeks met with the AMS rep. He deflated, reinflated and deflated me to make sure everything was working and then had me cycle it twice to make sure I knew what I was doing. Sent me on my way to start cycling. Saw the surgeon again at 6 weeks and was cleared for sex, which started that very day. You're going to love it!
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:18 pm

My doctor left me 60% inflated for two weeks. Then he deflated me and told me not to do anything with my dick other than pissing until I went back to see him, which was another six weeks.

At that point, he taught me to inflate and deflate and cleared me for sex. Sex didn't start to consistently feel good for another two-plus months.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:14 pm

Hey guy been thinking about you May is almost here. Really happy things are going well and easy recovery. If memory is correct seems like Dr Perito cleared me for cycling and “gentle” sex at the same time but everyone heals differently.

Wishing you the best !!

Lester
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Mon May 02, 2022 7:29 pm

Update on my progress:
I went to the doctor today for my first cycling and it went great. My wife and I both cycled it a couple of times and he cycled it first checked out everything and said we were good to go. He wants me cycling it everyday for a while. I was very pleased with the way things looked. Surprisingly, I think I actually may have gained a little length. I have never measured girth before so I can't speak to that exactly but it seems a little girthier to me too. It does still have a little bit of a left word curve when it's fully inflated but he still thinks that will work its way out as the cylinder soften up.
All in all, I think my outcome so far has been about as good as I could possibly hope. Now just to be able to start using this thing is going to be fantastic!

Dbmetz

Postby Dbmetz » Tue May 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Most amazing invention by man in my opinion,a hard boner anytime or any where you want and as long as you want. I bless Dr Ludlow everyday of my life. I didn't find the recovery to be that bad,had it done on Thursday and I was back driving semi on Wednesday,so one day shirt of two weeks. I wonder if some of these horror stories are from guys who had doctors who weren't very experienced in doing the job.

Return to “Implants”