Recovery Pics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Musson

Re: Recovery Pics

Postby Musson » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:48 am

Asian that’s crazy girth! Any fillers or augmentation? Before Peyroines I was a little over 6 in circumference and oftentimes women would struggle with that. I can’t imagine dealing with 7.5.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:21 pm

nuance wrote:
brianroa7 wrote:My only complaint is the shape when it's flaccid. I have a major curve to the left that I didn't have before the surgery. My doctor says it might hang better once it loosens up some but right now it's definitely NOT a natural looking flaccid penis like Coloplast advertises. The girth is fine but I don't know what it was before. The shape is a tiny bit more oval but it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm still too sore to test this thing out yet but that day sure feels a whole lot closer.

Over all I'm really pleased and would do it again even at this stage. I can tell it's going to be worth it.

It's been a few months since this post, does your flaccid hang better now or does it still curve to the side?

It’s better than it was but I’m still not totally happy with the look. Again though, I’m grateful the thing works so well. Very much worth it even if this doesn’t improve from here. I’ll send you pic or maybe post one here later if you don’t want me to pm one to you.
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:34 am

aslanglobal wrote:Fully recovered, one year post surgery. 22 cm Titan, Hakky in Atl. Seemed to have recovered all length finally. Hakky said I should start alternative profession. I told him I wasn’t quite there. Grateful to be alive again.

Looking great my friend. One year ahead of you and it gets better and better
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

nuance

Postby nuance » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:47 pm

brianroa7 wrote:
nuance wrote:
brianroa7 wrote:My only complaint is the shape when it's flaccid. I have a major curve to the left that I didn't have before the surgery. My doctor says it might hang better once it loosens up some but right now it's definitely NOT a natural looking flaccid penis like Coloplast advertises. The girth is fine but I don't know what it was before. The shape is a tiny bit more oval but it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm still too sore to test this thing out yet but that day sure feels a whole lot closer.

Over all I'm really pleased and would do it again even at this stage. I can tell it's going to be worth it.

It's been a few months since this post, does your flaccid hang better now or does it still curve to the side?

It’s better than it was but I’m still not totally happy with the look. Again though, I’m grateful the thing works so well. Very much worth it even if this doesn’t improve from here. I’ll send you pic or maybe post one here later if you don’t want me to pm one to you.

I'm glad to hear you're happy. Either is fine, I haven't seen very many flaccid pics, most only post inflated so I don't get what they mean by not being happy with it. Do a few pumps straighten out the flaccid or does it still have a curve?

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:51 am

So here is my flaccid look. This is better than it used to be, but I hoped it would be nice and straight like it was pre-op. At least the erect state is straight and hard and over all I am quite pleased with my decision to get the implant.

This is with 3 pumps. Completely deflated is worse.

6months.PNG
I was hoping for a more natural look.
6months.PNG (344.94 KiB) Viewed 466 times
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

nuance

Postby nuance » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:23 pm

brianroa7 wrote:So here is my flaccid look. This is better than it used to be, but I hoped it would be nice and straight like it was pre-op. At least the erect state is straight and hard and over all I am quite pleased with my decision to get the implant.

This is with 3 pumps. Completely deflated is worse.

6months.PNG

Thanks for the pics. How many more pumps before it is straight? With further cycling, will it go away as your flaccid stretches/gets bigger? Some people have perfectly straight flaccid look, wonder what makes the difference.

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:34 pm

It takes a few more pumps to straighten out and then it’sa little too stiff to be comfortable in my pants. I really don’t want the flaccid length to get any bigger. I was always a grower and it’s taking some getting used to to be a shower now.

My doctor told me that he sized me pretty aggressively when I complained about the flaccid and said the goal was a good erect penis and I definitely have that. I also gained length in the process so I think it may be a case of too much cylinder Iand not quite enough penis. In the end he thinks the flaccid will correct itself if I continue to cycle and do the exercises to soften this thing up.
Last edited by brianroa7 on Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:48 am

I'm into my 3rd month and mind looks like that to when flaccid. I have a pretty good dog ear on the right side, actually have 2, one is close to my pubic bone. I was also oversized with a Titan 24xl. I have been doing the bending exercises to help soften things up and I am able to bend it a lot more than I could when I started. I also bend and pull on my shaft while in the flaccid state and really can tell a difference in the appearance, it's starting to hang more natural than before.

I am back to my original length of 6.5 inches but have lost about 1/2 inch of girth. But I love this thing. It's so nice to get an erection whenever I want to. another thing is I am having a hard time with ejaculation. Hope that improves over time.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Return to “Implants”