Implants with small children

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bionicbrother

Implants with small children

Postby bionicbrother » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:12 pm

Hi
I am getting my implant done on May 17th. I have a 7 year old and he sleeps with us( me and my wife). Question how do you handle situations with small children- What did you do or didnt do ( did u sleep alone until recovery).How do you hide it from them? My son is very inquisitive and also very attached to me wonder how to keep him away and out of his eyes. Any feedback is appreciated. :mrgreen:
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Lost Sheep

Re: Implants with small children

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:58 pm

deepanvee wrote:Hi
I am getting my implant done on May 17th. I have a 7 year old and he sleeps with us( me and my wife). Question how do you handle situations with small children- What did you do or didnt do ( did u sleep alone until recovery).How do you hide it from them? My son is very inquisitive and also very attached to me wonder how to keep him away and out of his eyes. Any feedback is appreciated. :mrgreen:

Thanks for asking this important question. Most on this subject (how to tell someone) tend to focus on adult children, co-workers and potential sexual partners. Asking about small children is valuable.

Same way you handle explaining the miracle of childbirth (the "Birds and Bees" talk and the subject of death). As much as their little minds can understand, in timy increments, as the child inquires is the typical guideline.

There are many books on child-rearing that give a lot more advice on such sensitive subject than I can impart.

I would start out with just explaining that I had surgery to fix my penis. This will beg the question of what needed fixing. If your child already knows how babies are conceived, you could just say that you had to have surgery to re-enable you to do that if you and your wife decide to have another child. (Couch the terminolgy in appropriate vocabulary for a 7-year old.)

Google "How to tell your child about making babies" or phrases like that for better advice than I have given.

This is your opportunity to open up high-quality channels of communication with your son that many men would (to conjure an appropriate image) "their left nut" to have with their teenage sons.

You have almost a month to open the conversation, preparing him for the event. Baby steps. Ease into it.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:20 pm

deepanvee wrote:Hi

I'm not a parent myself, so take my advice with a grain of salt. But seven seems a tad old to be sleeping in his parents' bed on a nightly basis. Aside from the possibility of his noticing something amiss with your anatomy, I assume you're going to want to ratchet up the intimacy with your wife once you heal and get the green light from your doctor. That won't be easy if you're going to sleep every night and waking up every morning with a seven year old wedged between the two of you. Then there is the entirety separate issue of building independence and self-reliance in your kid, which, in my opinion at least, is a major chink in the armor of the generation currently coming of age. All of this is to say that the implant might provide a golden opportunity to teach your kid how to sleep alone.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Musson

Postby Musson » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:38 pm

Judge not, lest you be judged. A lesson I’ve learned along the way is that you don’t know the whole story until you know the whole story. All children are not the same. The next time you see a kid pitching a fit in a restaurant don’t judge…you may not understand the whole story.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 am

Maybe just me but I really don’t think a 7 year old needs to know any details about a dick implant. I would just tell mine I had back surgery. As adults, I would talk to sons to let them know if they had issues, there’s a great solution. I can’t imagine a 7 year old would really understand any of this
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:17 am

aslanglobal wrote:Maybe just me but I really don’t think a 7 year old needs to know any details about a dick implant. I would just tell mine I had back surgery. As adults, I would talk to sons to let them know if they had issues, there’s a great solution. I can’t imagine a 7 year old would really understand any of this

Absolutely right that a 7 year old will not really understand. But giving them only the information they CAN understand is a parent's duty. Lying, obscuring the truth or misdirection usually leads to some form of mistrust. (I recognize that there are exceptions, so I will concede that point.)

The boy has a penis and knows his father has a penis. He knows a lot about urination and a little about the pleasure that centers on the penis. I opine that there is no need to go into the pleasure/erectile functions UNLESS HE ASKS SPECIFICALLLY. Of course, care must be taken that he is not alarmed that his penis might need surgery some day (kids have vivid imaginations). That is why you give reassurances and only the information he needs.

Again, there is literature on raiising children and how to handle such delicate subjects and the advice on how to handle those will illumate the pathway to handling this one.

On the subject of children sleeping in the same room (or same bed) as parents, there are many societies that do this as the norm. Others do not. Whatever is peers do will traumatize the kid the least. His experience will fit in with his society's ethos and be least disruptive to his maturation.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:20 am

aslanglobal wrote:Maybe just me but I really don’t think a 7 year old needs to know any details about a dick implant. I would just tell mine I had back surgery. As adults, I would talk to sons to let them know if they had issues, there’s a great solution. I can’t imagine a 7 year old would really understand any of this

Absolutely right that a 7 year old will not really understand. But giving them only the information they CAN understand is a parent's duty. Lying, obscuring the truth or misdirection usually leads to some form of mistrust. (I recognize that there are exceptions, so I will concede that point.)

The boy has a penis and knows his father has a penis. He knows a lot about urination and a little about the pleasure that centers on the penis. I opine that there is no need to go into the pleasure/erectile functions UNLESS HE ASKS SPECIFICALLLY. Of course, care must be taken that he is not alarmed that his penis might need surgery some day (kids have vivid imaginations). That is why you give reassurances and only the information he needs.

Again, there is literature on raiising children and how to handle such delicate subjects and the advice on how to handle those will illumate the pathway to handling this one.

On the subject of children sleeping in the same room (or same bed) as parents, there are many societies that do this as the norm. Others do not. Whatever is peers do will traumatize the kid the least. His experience will fit in with his society's ethos and be least disruptive to his maturation.

The foregoing is my considered opinion. Like assholes, we all have one for sure (absent surgical removal, which some here may have had - sorry about that). Some of us have the ability to change opinions when given new information.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:42 am

That seems reasonable to me. I personally don’t have kids yet so can’t speak from experience. Although I can finally make them again thanks to this implant :D

37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:52 am

Addressing the physical aspect.

Big family here (brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces). I have slept with all ages. DO NOT sleep with the 7 y/o if you value your life, lol. I have slept and found a foot in my face, a crotch, another face, butt.
You will have to sleep on your back right after surgery, probably with a catheter and bag. You will need to sleep alone for a while. The catheter will come out day after, but recovery will be a while.
He will ask questions, just answer generally (you had to have your dick fixed, lol), but for the physical stuff, play by ear and stay away from kid when its bedtime!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:55 am

I don't think small children should get or be implanted.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Return to “Implants”