10 Years After Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rlm1818

Re: 10 Years After Implant

Postby rlm1818 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:31 am

I'd say no change in erect shape or size post surgery. Flaccid was larger right away, but I was a significant "grower". I was actually happy for the increase in flaccid size, but I'm about average or slightly above average. My flaccid is now pretty normal for a locker room, whereas before I was well below average. No change over the years flaccid or erect.

I'm 71 now almost 72. Zero interference with my life. In fact by the time post surgical tenderness was gone (few weeks) I had adjusted and it seemed part of me and has ever since. I never really think about it specifically. It's just part of me. Your brain and body simply finds the "new normal" pretty fast. Even when pumping it up and having sex its just now quite natural. The human brain and body are amazing in their ability to adjust.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:57 am

rlm1818 wrote:I'd say no change in erect shape or size post surgery. Flaccid was larger right away, but I was a significant "grower". I was actually happy for the increase in flaccid size, but I'm about average or slightly above average. My flaccid is now pretty normal for a locker room, whereas before I was well below average. No change over the years flaccid or erect.

I'm 71 now almost 72. Zero interference with my life. In fact by the time post surgical tenderness was gone (few weeks) I had adjusted and it seemed part of me and has ever since. I never really think about it specifically. It's just part of me. Your brain and body simply finds the "new normal" pretty fast. Even when pumping it up and having sex its just now quite natural. The human brain and body are amazing in their ability to adjust.

how many pumps do you need at least to be able to have sex? and how many would be left to make it rock more or less obviously, strange question, would you be able to pump yourself in the car and then get off and walk 2/300 meters hard cock? thanks rlm1818
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:35 am

I don't really count pumps. Next time I'll try to remember to count. That said, if I pump fast each pump is probably not as much as it could be, whereas if I pump slowly and fully squeeze, more is transferred and probably less pumps. Flaccid to erect takes roughly 40 seconds either way, though I don't always start completely flaccid if I know I'm going to have sex. Its also going to depend on the size of your implant and how much girth you can get. According to Dr Eid (10 years ago) almost nobody gets the maximum girth the implants are capable of due to the stretch (or lack thereof) in the tunica albuginea, so your length and girth would affect the number of pumps, I assume.

As to how much between the minimum necessary to actually have intercourse and the max? Not really sure. I've never really tried to measure. Quite a few I'd guess.

As to your last question, I've never pumped up in a car, but sure, it would work. I can stay hard after "getting off" indefinitely. Can I walk around fully erect? Sure. It would be a little obvious though.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:54 am

rlm1818 wrote:I don't really count pumps. Next time I'll try to remember to count. That said, if I pump fast each pump is probably not as much as it could be, whereas if I pump slowly and fully squeeze, more is transferred and probably less pumps. Flaccid to erect takes roughly 40 seconds either way, though I don't always start completely flaccid if I know I'm going to have sex. Its also going to depend on the size of your implant and how much girth you can get. According to Dr Eid (10 years ago) almost nobody gets the maximum girth the implants are capable of due to the stretch (or lack thereof) in the tunica albuginea, so your length and girth would affect the number of pumps, I assume.

As to how much between the minimum necessary to actually have intercourse and the max? Not really sure. I've never really tried to measure. Quite a few I'd guess.

As to your last question, I've never pumped up in a car, but sure, it would work. I can stay hard after "getting off" indefinitely. Can I walk around fully erect? Sure. It would be a little obvious though.

rlm1818 thanks for your availability, as soon as you can let me know how many pumps it takes minimum to have sex, and how many more to become rock, my last question was if I will have to walk a little way from the car to the girl's house and be already swollen for sex how to be horny, then I could add a few more pumps without being seen to make it rock, but I should know how many more it takes to organize myself without being noticed
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”