Why the secrecy?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Musson

Re: Why the secrecy?

Postby Musson » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:54 pm

Lost Sheep, as always your wisdom is impeccable. The one thing women always talk about among their friends is our dicks. So I’m afraid you are correct. Back when offices existed, the man with the largest wanker was always an open secret. Yes women talk, indeed.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:41 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Possibly so a man can surprise his partner with extraordinary "cyborg sex"?

Cyborg: person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.

how much I do the implant if I happen to have a woman who likes to have sex I will tell her that I suffer from satyriasis, it is a male nymphomaniac :lol: :lol: :lol:
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:52 pm

Musson wrote:Lost Sheep, as always your wisdom is impeccable. The one thing women always talk about among their friends is our dicks. So I’m afraid you are correct. Back when offices existed, the man with the largest wanker was always an open secret. Yes women talk, indeed.

Sorry, I can't relate to that. No one ever talked about my dick.

VERY sorry! :oops:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:54 pm

Lots of threads on the subject of how women feel about an implanted man or how they feel about the concept of an implant.

Here is one

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18042
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:45 pm

Women aren’t like normal humans. They can and will get weird about things such as implants. Fact. If you tell a lady that you’re into about this, you’re running a risk of getting a shitty reaction
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 pm

Craigohbig wrote:Women aren’t like normal humans. They can and will get weird about things such as implants. Fact. If you tell a lady that you’re into about this, you’re running a risk of getting a shitty reaction

I think it will have a lot to do with HOW you tell her.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:21 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Craigohbig wrote:Women aren’t like normal humans. They can and will get weird about things such as implants. Fact. If you tell a lady that you’re into about this, you’re running a risk of getting a shitty reaction

I think it will have a lot to do with HOW you tell her.

This. I told my mine in the most "who gives a shit way" and it didnt even concern her a bit.

In my opinion, most of the time women will care about something when you present it in a way that makes them feel uneasy about it. I'm convinced i could tell my gf that i lost everything i owned and she wouldn't care if i didnt.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

October26

Postby October26 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:11 pm

HappyAgain wrote:Why are so many men on this board asking about being secret about an implant? I’ve always wanted my partner to be pleased before my needs. I wish I’d looked into this implant 10 years ago. I had one girl who was very physically fit and would have 2-3 mind blowing orgasms to my 1. It was awesome on my psyche. Any woman that wants to be sexually active and has ever owned a vibrator ( more women than you probably think) get to have a duck that actually cums on a guy they’re into and they can ride it until the sun sets while you could be so into it or do your taxes. The level that your new implant can take sex is simply up to the time you have to engage in sex. I’ve also seen guys ask about “how long before you’ll look normal in front of your buddies and not tell them?” I’ll answer that by saying you have a dick that will last as long as you want it to and any woman will be fucking your brains out, why be ashamed.

Honestly, as a guy with a wife of 35 years, I don't need to share the story with others--except here.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Return to “Implants”