Easiest way to come up with $20k

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pamen116

Easiest way to come up with $20k

Postby Pamen116 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:59 pm

Legally… anyone have any advice? I have no credit so a loan is out of the question
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

tomas1

Re: Easiest way to come up with $20k

Postby tomas1 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:03 pm

I hate to say it, but "it takes money to make money".
Kidding aside, something like a car loan might work?
Any family who would cosign?
Failing all this, I guess you'd have to save for it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:13 pm

try doing a gofundme donation page....you can find more by doing an internet search with the key term gofundme.

Please note, I have never done this, and I have no idea how it works, but it seems like an option that people desperate for medical bill handling sometimes turn to.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:33 am

Pamen116 wrote:Legally… anyone have any advice? I have no credit so a loan is out of the question

Absolute best way is to get a wage slave corporate job, soul sucking but you get to climb the ladder and build your credit for a loan.

Starting a business is a coin toss, you can be in a bigger hole after a failed business. Only do that if you're truly confidant.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:59 am

No advice, but if you find out how to make a quick 20 grand I want to know too!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

advaita

Postby advaita » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:16 am

A pooling system, entrusted to a serious insurance company, to which those implanted or those who are considering an implant would contribute, possibly with income criteria, and would benefit when the day comes from full or partial support, by providing supporting documents .
France - 67 - implanted: November 2021 - AMS 700 CX

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:54 pm

Old Guy wrote:No advice, but if you find out how to make a quick 20 grand I want to know too!

I figured out how to lose $120 grand in the last couple months.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:33 pm

Borrowing from friends or family is probably the most common way to raise cash quickly.

Depending on what you do for work, switching jobs or taking a temporary, emergency contract in a location that has a high need can be lucrative.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:41 pm

advaita wrote:A pooling system, entrusted to a serious insurance company, to which those implanted or those who are considering an implant would contribute, possibly with income criteria, and would benefit when the day comes from full or partial support, by providing supporting documents .

In the USA. What you're describing is called a credit union. They operate under a goverment license & most are federally insured.
But they do require proof of income & some kind of good payment history to borrow money from them. I have done very little financial business with any institution other than my credit union for over 30 years. They offer nearly all of the same services as any bank local to me. At a lower cost. My cars, credit card & house have all been financed through them. Poor credit might cause them to deny your membership.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Tingbudong

Postby Tingbudong » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:16 pm

A lot of people around here buy pallets of Amazon returns, then break it down, shoot nice pictures and write it up well so you can sell most of it for decent money on Facebook Marketplace and Mercari (an app for selling your stuff). My wife makes a killing selling on those two channels, although she gets her Amazon returns a different way. She runs a B2B servicing large China based (she’s Chinese) Amazon and Walmart.com sellers and one of the services is accepting their returns. Still, we hear all the time about people buying the pallets to sell off.

Both of those two seller channels are easy to set up and will handle processing the shipping labels for you. We do use rollo shipping manager for some items and we also have a ups rep and negotiated rates for big packages. But thats not needed to do what I’m describing above. You will definitely want to get a thermal printer, we use both rollo and daimo machines and we order our thermal labels free from ups.com.

You can also go to Walmarts and scan clearance items w their app, look for bigger than marked sales, then if it looks saleable, buy them out and relist on marketplace, Amazon or Mercari at a higher price. You can stand there right in the store and search up those items on ebay or mercari and see what they are selling for prior to purchasing them. This is called retail arbitrage, or something like that. It also works well. My wife did some of this before she got too big to worry about flipping small amounts of sale items. Shes got a 7k square foot arehouse now thats bursting at the seams and she drops truck loads at auction houses to keep enough space clear for her actual clients products.

I make pretty good money as a senior footwear devolper and designer but her facebook sales paid for part of my surgery, bought me a (used) convertible Mercedes too. So I KNOW this process works. Not saying youll do 20k in a couple of months or anything, but you WILL make money and if you can stock up the right stuff, you can make CRAZY money between Black Friday and Christmas. If you go on facebook marketplace she lists her products as Yanna (not her real name) Bourne, in Clarksville, TN. She’s got a ton of listings, kitchen faucets, furniture, kids and adult guitars, violin cases, we have collected a butt load of golf clubs which Ill sort for her soon so she can start selling sets of those.

I paid 16k out of pocket for Dr Knoll in Nashville. It hurt. But I was denied by 3 different insurance companies, so we finally bit the bullet and i spread it around between apple card, paypal card and my checking account. I bought 5k worth of Etherium back in January of last year and it went up so I used that to pay back off the credit cards.

Good luck!!! I figured at 16k its just a used car, but I’m gonna enjoy driving it a hell of a lot more!! My follow up to get me started cycling is on the 8th. I admit to doing a bit of premature half inflated test driving, sore as a mother F-er after but still SO WORTH IT!!!

Return to “Implants”