Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
3rd-Nut

Re: Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

Postby 3rd-Nut » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:20 am

FMLFML85 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:What story was that? Curious.

I remember a member that I think was from Eid. One cylinder was too long. It was causing pain in his glans during max inflation. It took quite awhile but it eventually settled in enough to be acceptable.
Truthfully, considering how much patients want max length. I found this minor oversize as just that.......a minor problem.

I think I might recognize that story but honestly if I did a search for eid “horror stories” their would be none. I don’t think there is one post in this site with a truly negative Eid review. IMO the reason why Kramer gets a lot of negative publicity is not only from a few bad reviews here but also because he said a fat drunk guy couldn’t commit rape in court. It makes him sound like a idiot not someone who is a really good implant surgeon.

I was well aquainted with a man from another forum that had severe pain after Eid did his implant. Apparently, Eid cut the tips of the implant off, that go down in the groin, on a sharper angle than they should have been and they were cutting into him causing extreme pain. Sex just pushed the ends futher in. He would not let Eid touch him after that. He had a revision done by another well known doctor. I don't recall the result.
I did see him post on FT 6 or 7 yrs ago. But I lost touch with him since then.

That being said...All doctors slip up like has been stated here and I am not trying to throw mud at Dr. Eid as I am sure he has made hundreds of men happy and glad that they had him implant them.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

dirtman1993

Re: Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

Postby dirtman1993 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:24 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Nestor wrote:Being mistaken or the situation changing does not equate to someone lying.

I'd be concerned about being branded as a trouble maker. Every doctor that I've talked to was familiar with FT. How would you feel if you needed/found a doctor for a revision & during his review of you. He decided that you might be more trouble than whatever $$ he would make. Thus passing on treating you. Heaven forbid if Kramer slapped you with a libel complant just to get even.
Think before you type.

Dr. Kramer did my implant 3-2-2016 and I have never had any issues with contacting him even now while he has moved to Cape Cod area. I have no problem s and never did. He was there after my surgery to answer all my questions and view photos ov anything I didn't understand while healing. It took me over 6 months of research here about him and watching his videos.

I have always remember one patient who was a surgeon and had Dr. Kramer do his. He said something along the line about watching his hands during surgery and you can tell he was excellent. Watching his hands made the decision to use him very easy. Anytime another surgeon says something like that, you stop and think about it. He and Dr. Eid we two of the very best when I was looking and will go back to Dr. Kramer if I ever need to.

Always research and don't let others make your decision, research research.
Attachments
84BB4199-678D-49C0-A627-A9C0E415BED7_4_5005_c.jpeg
84BB4199-678D-49C0-A627-A9C0E415BED7_4_5005_c.jpeg (21.48 KiB) Viewed 346 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”