Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pamen116

Re: Since Kramer lied about clinical trials

Postby Pamen116 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:23 pm

Gt? What are we in corporate office in a staff meeting discussing the teams morale? This is a platform to express all opinions which I can careless if mine is received or liked. Being labeled a troubled maker by who? Frank Talks owner? You? Also note what does it matter if they know about FT? They don’t know my real name or who I am I’m person. Up to this point with Kramer I haven’t made any statements of such, I’m polite in person as much as any other human being should be.

I have not talked negatively about other surgeons, Kansas rocks, but when it comes to Kramer, his egotistical and rude personality isn’t it. And those who’s surgery’s have gone wrong after his work he was rarely responsive and of little to no help. He may have a have some good results from his surgery’s but looking at the pattern of his character from many different avenues the guy is a sales man and guess what sales men lie.
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:00 am

Pamen116 wrote:Gt? What are we in corporate office in a staff meeting discussing the teams morale? This is a platform to express all opinions which I can careless if mine is received or liked. Being labeled a troubled maker by who? Frank Talks owner? You? Also note what does it matter if they know about FT? They don’t know my real name or who I am I’m person. Up to this point with Kramer I haven’t made any statements of such, I’m polite in person as much as any other human being should be.

I have not talked negatively about other surgeons, Kansas rocks, but when it comes to Kramer, his egotistical and rude personality isn’t it. And those who’s surgery’s have gone wrong after his work he was rarely responsive and of little to no help. He may have a have some good results from his surgery’s but looking at the pattern of his character from many different avenues the guy is a sales man and guess what sales men lie.

Documenting your experiances and slapping labels on people are 2 different things man. Its best we keep it objective, nobody has an idea why the trials didnt go through yet. It could have been a business decision that he was not involved in, and he vented his frustration on you.

When we start seeing a pattern with mutiple users than we can have a good idea of somebodys character and professionalism. Going hard on your criticisms over a phone call only discredits you.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:29 am

Pamen116 wrote:Gt? What are we in corporate office in a staff meeting discussing the teams morale? This is a platform to express all opinions which I can careless if mine is received or liked. Being labeled a troubled maker by who? Frank Talks owner? You? Also note what does it matter if they know about FT? They don’t know my real name or who I am I’m person. Up to this point with Kramer I haven’t made any statements of such, I’m polite in person as much as any other human being should be.

First, let me be clear. I am not a big fan of Kramer. I did enjoy his YouTube videos because not many doctors post the process. His personality is a bit brash for my taste.
Second. Yes you can express your opinion. Actually I would encourge it. Here is what you're missing. You are assuming that you are anonymous because you're on an internet forum & using an alias name.
You can lash out at my advice all you want. But yes in this boardroom of life. We can be judged very quickly by others that are not in the boardroom. I know of at least two members that had there activities come back to bite them in their implant journey. One claimed that he only contacted Coloplast about his doctor. No more doctor visits for you. At the very least, he had to find a new doctor. Looking at your post history, you know how big of job that is. So in your search for an affordable doctor that will give you a break. As you rack up the list of doctors that won't talk to you, won't call back or put you off another way. Will you be sure in the back of your mind that your reputation hasn't preceded you?
HIPPA is good but it does not cover all info that is passed around in the medical community.
What you do is up to you. It doesn't affect me. I'm just trying to help you along on this journey.
Last edited by Gt1956 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:11 pm

I rarely step into a discussion, but this last post has me concerned. There is NO communication between us and any industry. We are a 501c3 non profit. We sell ads to whoever wants to pay for them. This is site is amazingly expensive to run. We either start charging a user fee or we sell ads. I want this info to be available to everyone no matter their income level - so we sell ads. We are not in any way beholding to anyone and we don't owe anyone anything. I am very involved in the urological world and the sexual medicine world.
I know you were not accusing anyone of anything, but I thought it should be stated clearly that there is no behind the scenes conspiracy or information sharing. These ads simply pay the bills. If Volvo or Ford wanted to buy ads, we'd let them. (we would not sell ads to scam organizations or dubious practices, just to be clear).
Thanks
Paul

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:17 pm

Thanks for correcting me.
References to the forum were removed.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:22 pm

I just want to say all docs have issues at times.

Many years ago my general surgeon literally saved my life in emergency surgery. I continued to use him over the years. Got the implant. Developed a hernia. Saw my general surgeon 3 times before my hernia surgery. Hernia was right over reservoir.

I showed him hernia, tubing for implant and pretty much exactly where reservoir was. He assured me no big deal. Routine surgery. Well 1 week later when tried to pump. Nothing.

Reservoir was punctured. I ended up having my urologist and him in or for my removal and replacement. All went great. The general surgeon was a bit more humble next time I saw him. All docs screw up at times. The test is if they acknowledge and fix it.

I have read many horror stories of the major doctors screwing something up on some of those they implanted, including eid. The down side is a docs bad day causes repercussions for us innocent patients. I would trust my general surgeon again in a heartbeat. I just would make sure he gets a CT of my implant if he is anywhere close.

Oh, I have read a few comments on here of those who did get free implants from Kramer. I think they were in turkey or that area though last year. It had to do also with training other docs to.

I would contact the manufacturer of the implant. They will be the ones to control the actual implant procedure if they are providing it. Also if one doc is not participating any longer they might put you in touch with one who will.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

anotherguy

Postby anotherguy » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:53 pm

This seems more like an attack on Dr. Andrew Kramer, and an advertisement for the other two doctors.

It actually seems like there is one doctor in particular that advertises here on this forum through by having members posting about him in one way or another, and I’m not talking about Dr. Kramer.

I was operated on twice by Dr. Kramer, the second time was when I got my implant, and both times went perfect for me. That’s all that matters to most of us here, that our implant operation goes as good as it can go and we get our problem fixed.

By the way, I’m grateful for this forum and the members here. It really helped me in many ways.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:26 am

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:21 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:
SW0110 wrote:I have read many horror stories of the major doctors screwing something up on some of those they implanted, including eid.

What story was that? Curious.

I remember a member that I think was from Eid. One cylinder was too long. It was causing pain in his glans during max inflation. It took quite awhile but it eventually settled in enough to be acceptable.
Truthfully, considering how much patients want max length. I found this minor oversize as just that.......a minor problem.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:34 pm

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”