Worried this pump is never fully breaking in

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Worried this pump is never fully breaking in

Postby aslanglobal » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:22 am

6 months post op. Overall, much happier to be able to have sex again- and for as long as I want. I don’t think I’ve regained that lost half inch, and at this point, doubt I will. I use the VED daily but it hasn’t really pulled anything else out. More problematically, I can never pump past 4:00. My dick is always pointing down. I’m struggling with doggy style and that’s my girlfriends favorite position. I don’t know what to do. My doc told me not to press too hard on the pump or I could break it. Is there any more safe breaking in to do of the pump or is this what I’m
Looking at? It’s a little over 6 inches long flaccid and doesn’t get back to 7 any more. Part of that length loss is the lack of glans enlargement. I get that. But I have to figure out a way to have sex in soemthing other than missionary. Even when she gets on top, it’s wobbling around and can easily fall out. Is this my final level?
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:03 am

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Endoftheline

Re: Worried this pump is never fully breaking in

Postby Endoftheline » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:22 am

aslanglobal wrote:6 months post op. Overall, much happier to be able to have sex again- and for as long as I want. I don’t think I’ve regained that lost half inch, and at this point, doubt I will. I use the VED daily but it hasn’t really pulled anything else out. More problematically, I can never pump past 4:00. My dick is always pointing down. I’m struggling with doggy style and that’s my girlfriends favorite position. I don’t know what to do. My doc told me not to press too hard on the pump or I could break it. Is there any more safe breaking in to do of the pump or is this what I’m
Looking at? It’s a little over 6 inches long flaccid and doesn’t get back to 7 any more. Part of that length loss is the lack of glans enlargement. I get that. But I have to figure out a way to have sex in soemthing other than missionary. Even when she gets on top, it’s wobbling around and can easily fall out. Is this my final level?

With my current condition doggie and her on top are out of the question. I was hoping the implant would help with that :(. Are you fully inflated? Maybe if you use a constriction ring it can be rigid enough to not slip out.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:04 am

Have you tried pumping up with your VED and using a constriction ring to hold the blood in and having sex with it fully engorged?I use it all the time and you will have more length and girth!Try it,you and your partner will like it!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:11 am

The pump will soften over time. You are only six months out of surgery. I can't speak for others but mine didn't really get soft until about a year out and it's gotten softer the longer I'm out form surgery.
ng I don't understand the doggie problems. You say that it's wobbly when pumped up. As a strong young man I can understand Hakky's advice about the pump but I suspect that you're not fully inflated. As a matter of fact your implant isn't even fully broken in. You are at the pumping that things start to improve drastically, or they did with me. Try pumping a few more pumps each time. It's hard to know how hard you're pressing the pump, without seeing you do it but I know that I had to be pretty aggressive with my pumping. Trust yourself as to how much pressure the pump can take. It can withstand a lot . as long as the pump is hard it has the potential to transfer more saline into your dick. We're all different so trust your body about pumping.
I would text Hakky and discuss this with him. He's see and heard it all and will give you his best advice.
Don't get discouraged my friend. I know you are frustrated but you are still in the early stages.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:35 am

I actually started cycling last night, almost 6 weeks post op - I had struggled to find the deflate button but after a session with my local Coloplast Rep its all systems go!

I didn't actually find the pump too difficult to squeeze and managed 11 half/full pumps until i could not squeeze any more. I was rock hard and was very pleased with how everything looked.

On average , how long is it before it isn't excruciatingly painful when pumped at max? I appreciate it hurts as I am being stretched which is a good thing, but I can't imagine having enjoyable sex at max for more than 5 or 10 minutes right now.
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:22 am

Doggy style is wife's favorite. I have no problem doing it that way. Make sure you are fully inflated.
To accomplish sex this way she has to spread her legs out a bit further. Sometimes I use a dab of lube to enter easier, but once in and moving I can make her orgasm a couple of times.
Our other fav position is her on her back, she lifts her legs over me as I scoot in on my side.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:13 am

Asianglobal, Have you watched Dr Perito videos you tube, MTP 54. Your dick may not be broken in yet. His exercise may do the trick. My surgeon showed me the same procedure and I became much more ridged after that. At the time though I thought he had broke my dick in half.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:47 pm

You should be good after the 3-4 month mark. I healed slower than average and after 4 I was good. I cannot pump it up enough to feel pain anymore. The pump
Just balls up hard and I don’t want to break it, but I do my best to ease through more sets. The pain lessens over time, until it basically disappears.

quote="jimmi85"]I actually started cycling last night, almost 6 weeks post op - I had struggled to find the deflate button but after a session with my local Coloplast Rep its all systems go!

I didn't actually find the pump too difficult to squeeze and managed 11 half/full pumps until i could not squeeze any more. I was rock hard and was very pleased with how everything looked.

On average , how long is it before it isn't excruciatingly painful when pumped at max? I appreciate it hurts as I am being stretched which is a good thing, but I can't imagine having enjoyable sex at max for more than 5 or 10 minutes right now.[/quote]
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:47 pm

I think I was sized a wee bit long because when pumped to the max 4 years later it is painful after 5 minutes. It actually starts to curve up near the glans. Kind of wicked looking. Nice for showing off, but usually only go to 80-90% hard which is still not bendable.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”