My pre surgery penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Old Guy

Re: My pre surgery penis

Postby Old Guy » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:10 pm

I had a large sack that hung down past my flaccid. Doc decided to snip a bit off during implant. It really isn't that much different to me, but I remember that area being sore for a lot longer. With the Titan my flaccid never shrinks like it used to in cold weather.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:41 pm

Old Guy wrote:I had a large sack that hung down past my flaccid. Doc decided to snip a bit off during implant. It really isn't that much different to me, but I remember that area being sore for a lot longer. With the Titan my flaccid never shrinks like it used to in cold weather.

I had a bit snipped during my peyronies surgery (as if was a bit longer) and yes the scrotum is very sensitive, I am afraid the pump will cause what I have to hang lower with the extra nut. Did anyone else hang lower with the pump pulling the scrotum down?
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:02 pm

Zoso22 wrote:
Old Guy wrote:I had a large sack that hung down past my flaccid. Doc decided to snip a bit off during implant. It really isn't that much different to me, but I remember that area being sore for a lot longer. With the Titan my flaccid never shrinks like it used to in cold weather.

I had a bit snipped during my peyronies surgery (as if was a bit longer) and yes the scrotum is very sensitive, I am afraid the pump will cause what I have to hang lower with the extra nut. Did anyone else hang lower with the pump pulling the scrotum down?

No problem with things hanging down. Took a while for the two boys to play nicely with their new room-mate, but since the pump is hanging by the tubing it can't go down any further. It won't weigh down your sack.
Nov. 8, 2019

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:09 pm

Old Guy wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:

No problem with things hanging down. Took a while for the two boys to play nicely with their new room-mate, but since the pump is hanging by the tubing it can't go down any further. It won't weigh down your sack.

Does it hang above and behind the boys or between? That reminds me of the song “clowns to the left and jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you “
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:23 pm

My pump is high in my sack. Tubes head off to the left, then release button then pump bulb more to the right. More or less sideways. Easy to hold the tubes with left hand and pump or release with the right hand. I also have a smaller AUS pump hanging low on the right side.It pushes on the lower part of my scrotum. That pump causes a slight pain all the time.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:27 am

My scrotum used to hang way lower than my flaccid cock but since my implant it does not. I am about 6" flaccid bone pressed and you will be that plus a little bit more I would expect.
Very nice package dude! :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:54 am

Zoso22 wrote:Does it hang above and behind the boys or between? That reminds me of the song “clowns to the left and jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you “

My pump hangs between the two boys while standing. It squeezes behind and between them sitting. If I sit on a hard stool I have to adjust where things are, or scoot forward. In bed it's adjust adjust depending on how I want to lay. LOL

"Well I don't know why I came here tonight
I've got the feeling that something ain't right"
(Steve Miller, good song!)
Nov. 8, 2019

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:27 pm

7.5 bone pressed? I’m a little over 7.5 nbp and around 8 3/8 bp and I hang around 7 nbp
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Musson

Postby Musson » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:07 pm

Damn Craig that sounds like a beast.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:16 pm

You’re going to have a very big, very unnatural hang
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Return to “Implants”