Do you tell people you got a penis implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jake xyz

Do you tell people you got a penis implant?

Postby Jake xyz » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:38 am

So, I know this is a topic bound to get different opinions, and I know there is no reason really to tell people. Not just random people, but people I know, or have a reason to, or just feel like sharing.

But I'm wondering how others feel about telling people you got a penis implant.

Before I got my implant, I was thinking I would really want to keep it a secret. But then you have to face it when you go to the hospital. As normal procedure, the nurses ask you why you are there to make sure they are doing the right surgery. So you have to say, I'm here for a penile implant multiple times to different nurses and doctors. Quickly, I lost my embarrassment over it. After surgery, I decided to tell a couple of friends about it.

Mainly, I had to let lots of people know I was having surgery since it affected my business and social interactions. So naturally, some people are more inquisitive - well meaning -- like "I hope it is not something serious". I usually let people know it was a minor elective procedure not related to any serious health condition.

Now, I dont seem to have any inhibitions about it and would feel comfortable telling people if they asked what surgery I had. I even feel comfortable offering it up in conversation if it was in context of the conversation, but have not done that yet.

Just wondering how others felt about this.
59. ED from prostate removal surgery in 2018. Low doses of Trimix worked fine but usually gave a painful erection. Sildenafil - hit and miss but caused headaches for 8-12 hours. AMS-700CX 21 cm cylinder placed on 2-22-22.

gjmjoe017

Re: Do you tell people you got a penis implant?

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:45 am

Only two close friends who don’t live near me!I don’t want everyone staring at my crotch every time We’re together! :lol:
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:35 am

The only people I don’t want to know is my four daughters, two of them are nurses and they grill me constantly when ever I go to the doctor. I guess I will have to just be blunt and say “I got a bigger dick” and act like I’m going to show, that should shut them up!
As for my friends I will tell them because I’m sure they will want a demonstration as we are all nudist.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:02 pm

Besides all the medical people I have to deal with no one knows about my implant except the wife. Told the kids I had a growth on a testicle that had to be removed. If they knew they would probably be grossed out anyway thinking about mom & dad still having sex.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:53 am

I tell everyone. Ed is an affliction that needs to be out in the open. My dad had PC and an IPP. I wish we had talked more about it.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:56 am

I've told most of my close friends and my family knows.

I was more embarrassed about not having to have good sex at 37 due to my Peyronies, so having a bionic dick is something that doesn't embarrass me in the slightest. Most of my friends are female and they think its awesome, lets face it, we can do stuff which most natural men can only dream of! I just need to work out how to use mine first....
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:35 am

I have not told anyone but my wife told her son and our next door female who is my age. She is married and we see them a lot but she does look at my crotch and my Titan hanging down my pant leg! Never had any questions about it from her.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:50 am

vajim1 wrote:I have not told anyone but my wife told her son and our next door female who is my age. She is married and we see them a lot but she does look at my crotch and my Titan hanging down my pant leg! Never had any questions about it from her.

She’s looking,you just haven’t caught her yet! :lol:
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:12 am

I've told my sons about it, having enough discussion to let them know that if they experience ED there are things that can be done about it.

I tell any doctor whose forms ask for "previous" history. Had a hip x-ray a week ago and the test results included a line saying "penile implant in place" so I guess they know about it. :)

I've told one friend that is not on FT during a discussion we had about his pending divorce. He said he didn't know if he'd ever get together with a woman again because of his ED, so I told him my story and that there is life after ED.

I guess I tell people that I think should know, will know anyway, or would benefit from knowing. If I had multiple partners, I'm sure I would tell them. The bulb, at least, is kind of obvious.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:31 pm

I will tell all our friends as all of the wives have implants. The way I look at it is it’s the same as their fake boobs, we like the boobs even though they are fake, I fact I think they are better and hopefully they will think the same way about our new dicks
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Return to “Implants”