Slight deflate on my first cycling.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
artful todger

Slight deflate on my first cycling.

Postby artful todger » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:07 am

So i'm 4 weeks since my implant opp and i'm late to cycling due to a hematoma at the pump which is improving. Dr ralph inflated me this week but i haven't had the full lesson as there was still some swelling and tissue around the pump and deflate button. He said come back in a week or 2 but i could have a go if i like.

Well a couple of days ago i did a semi inflate?deflate just to make sure i could. Today i had a bath and went further, i inflated until my very pronounced dogears straightened and there was a bit of pain , so i left it there for a while. After a minute or 2 the dogears started coming back slightly so i gave it a few more pumps and they disappeared. They came back slightly again before i deflated which was probably 30 mins in total.

My question is, is this slight deflation normal in the early days, is the saline just finding it's place and the tubes finding their place as well? No chance there's a slight leak?

My scrotum is on fire where it's still attached to the pump, but i was expecting that.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

newbie443

Re: Slight deflate on my first cycling.

Postby newbie443 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:36 am

I am not a doctor and Dr. Ralph would be better to ask about this for you when you next see him. Could be you are not cycling forcibly enough with your problem and the new pump is stiff and not fully in inflate mode. Can happen with men without problems. If that is the case the valve is self-lubricating and with use it will work a lot better. Sorry you are having trouble. Good luck with this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:41 am

I am not medical — just a brother implantee at about the same time from surgery as you. I do not have leaking like you are describing— maybe just a little during a long cycle. So I would say it’s time to talk with doctor and find out what gives. Just my view fwiw.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:55 am

newbie443 wrote:I am not a doctor and Dr. Ralph would be better to ask about this for you when you next see him. Could be you are not cycling forcibly enough with your problem and the new pump is stiff and not fully in inflate mode. Can happen with men without problems. If that is the case the valve is self-lubricating and with use it will work a lot better. Sorry you are having trouble. Good luck with this.

My pump is still very very hard and i only manage small pumps which becomes harder and harder the more i pump.. maybe this is the problem. Also there is still tissue around the deflate button, this could be causing a problem as well.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:50 am

Sounds like your penis is stretching and you made room for more fluid.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:58 am

Agree with Vajim, as you pump you are stretching the cylinders so as they stretch they allow more saline to be pumped into the newly empty voids. If you are not hurting when you cycle you are not stretching enough so the fact that you are both uncomfortable and able to get additional
Pumps in is a good sign.
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:17 am

I get the penis stretching concept but i'm not sure how that would cause the dog ears to return unless the cylinders were deflating slightly.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:22 am

artful todger wrote:
newbie443 wrote:I am not a doctor and Dr. Ralph would be better to ask about this for you when you next see him. Could be you are not cycling forcibly enough with your problem and the new pump is stiff and not fully in inflate mode. Can happen with men without problems. If that is the case the valve is self-lubricating and with use it will work a lot better. Sorry you are having trouble. Good luck with this.

My pump is still very very hard and i only manage small pumps which becomes harder and harder the more i pump.. maybe this is the problem. Also there is still tissue around the deflate button, this could be causing a problem as well.

I don't know what implant you have but with my AMS there is a pop you feel when the valve switches to inflate mode. Most time with a quick hard full first depress of the bulb the pop takes place. If not on the first then on the second or third. That pop is the valve moving fully into inflate mode. But as was posted by others it could just be fluid moving in the cylinders.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:27 am

I have the titan 22cm with 1cm rte. When ralph deflated he did a little squeeze on the pump to reset but there was no click. He managed to squeeze the pump completely but he's an expert, i haven't worked out the best way to pump hence small squeezes and the fact it's still attached to my scrotum and testicle doesn't help.

I'll try again tomorrow and see if it happens again thanks.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:04 pm

Some pain is normal when you first start cycling. Remember what happened to your penis, doc scraped it out then stuffed some foreign cylinders in there. On my Titan the cylinders were impregnated with antibiotic that made me feel like I was sunburned. Every time I'd inflate it would get worse. That finally faded away in a few months but made cycling tough. Did most of my cycling in a hot bath.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”