how long to cycle after surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SquadCaptain74

Re: how long to cycle after surgery?

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:40 am

To weigh in~

I started cycling in the doctors office under his direction in Week Two post surgery.
From there - I was asked to cycle the device 10-15 mins a few times a day (mostly when in shower or just before going to bed/watching tv).
At the 6 week-mark - I was given "green light go" to use the device and haven't looked back! In fact, my spouse often says "....deflate the toy, I'm done!"
I still cycle device nearly daily while in shower and like mentioned by others - regarding size - CONTEND that I gained size.
How can that be, you ask? Glad you asked!
For 30 years - I had, at best, a semi-rigid/erection that most times was able to achieve ejaculation but not firm enough for penetration.
ALAS - since my implant - I have a fully erect penis. The length - same. The GIRTH has been what's most noticeable! For me and my spouse!
Hope this helps!
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

NevadaEd

Postby NevadaEd » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:23 am

My doctor's office recommends inflating at least once a week indefinitely to maintain tissue flexibility.
66yo ED started 05 oral meds worked fine 2012 PR severe ED since A little success w/ BI & Tri mix. Went bionic 2/17/22 infrapubic AMS LGX Dr. Blick

oldog12

Postby oldog12 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:29 am

My doc said to cycle at least twice a day. His recommendation was to pump to full, wait a few minutes, and then try to inflate more. This started on the 3 week post-surgery appointment.
Age 70; Radical prostatectomy 11/2018; Married 46+ yrs.
AMS 700 CX Jan. 6, 2022 with Dr. Shawn Blick/Phoenix

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:28 pm

I mean it depends doesn’t it?
I cycled for 18 months as well as having sex regularly plus the odd masturbation session.
But if you don’t have the opportunity to use it with a woman then 18 months once a day for 20 mins would probably do the trick.
Like me and Tangerine, eventually you will clock over the years and not dwell on your new woman pleaser as much as at the beginning.
Although I must say I do give it a squeeze now and then and marvel at what it can do!
IMHO women actually love the stiffness and reliability more than how big it is……after all many cocks are 6” - 7”……don’t forget women fuck the man not always the cock ;)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”