Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TheCanalGuy

Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

Postby TheCanalGuy » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:11 pm

Hello brothers,
I am going to become bionic on March 9 2022 thanks to Dr Clavell magic hands, his team and hopefully a Coloplast Titan XL penile implant.
I intend to post some updates here for the benefit of future bionic brothers and the great FT community that has made my decision a very informed one.
Besides the IPP, Dr Clavell will also perform on me a Vasectomy and a Ventral Phalloplasty which would give the impression of a longer penis.
I am currently able to extend my penis to 18.5 cm using a VED (I can attach pictures if requested, not doing so now because I don't want to look obscene), I have not measured my girth but I am confortable with its current size and I know that one thing that in general people don't lose is girth, at least not after a long enough cycling period. I have trained my penis during the last 3 months using a VED following favorable Dr advice, so I am expecting to squeeze up to the last cm (or inch if you prefer) out of my surgery.
I am a grower so I am thrilled to have a permanent bulge in my pants, however I am slightly concerned about the initial period when I will have to hang around with a semi erected penis which will be difficult to conceal, I have bought long t-shirts and wide trousers, any advice is very welcome.
I am travelling to Houston from outside the USA, roughly 3-4 hours flight, and I have planned to spend a full week post operation over there to recover before flying back to my country, even though I was informed that I should be able to travel the next day or two. Very happy to answer questions, of course I assume that my journal would be similar to many other patients of surgeons using the Penoscrotal approach, however the big difference here is that I am one of the very few or possibly the one only documented case where IPP, Vasectomy and Ventral Phalloplasty are performed all togheter, so stay tuned.
I am almost 50 and in good physical shape, not obese but very sedentary, other than that no health issues at all.
Last edited by TheCanalGuy on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
49yo - ED since I was 35 -Oral therapy stopped working- Trimix/Bimix too strong even at the lowest dosage. Now Bionic thanks to Dr. Clavell since March 9 2022. Titan XL 24 cm, no rear tips, trimmed down to 23.5 cm. Reservoir 110ml.

SearchingUSA

Re: Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

Postby SearchingUSA » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:21 pm

Hey brother, Dr Clavell did my Coloplast Titan surgery 5 weeks ago, you're in good hands. I did a similar length flight 3 days after surgery and I was comfortable enough, though I think it would have been much less comfortable if I had traveled any sooner.

Ventral phalloplasty wasn't on my radar, I was very focused on getting my implant. But it appears that Dr. Clavell did it as part of my implant surgery, and I'm really pleased with the result. Turkey neck is gone, and the whole package looks much more streamlined.

Yeah, concealment is tough initially. After about a week you should be able to tuck it up against your body without discomfort for short/medium lengths of time, which will allow you to be pretty discrete, and it only gets better from there. Good luck!

Mid 30’s. ED since early 20’s. Pharmaceuticals were helpful initially, but stopped working. Implanted with Titan 22cm -.5cm (no RTEs) by Dr. Clavell 1/26/2022.

My Mid-30s Implant Journal

TheCanalGuy

Re: Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

Postby TheCanalGuy » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:27 am

SearchingUSA wrote:Hey brother, Dr Clavell did my Coloplast Titan surgery 5 weeks ago, you're in good hands. I did a similar length flight 3 days after surgery and I was comfortable enough, though I think it would have been much less comfortable if I had traveled any sooner.

Ventral phalloplasty wasn't on my radar, I was very focused on getting my implant. But it appears that Dr. Clavell did it as part of my implant surgery, and I'm really pleased with the result. Turkey neck is gone, and the whole package looks much more streamlined.

Yeah, concealment is tough initially. After about a week you should be able to tuck it up against your body without discomfort for short/medium lengths of time, which will allow you to be pretty discrete, and it only gets better from there. Good luck!

Yes I was actually scheduled for the same day as you had your implant, but because I had Covid 3 weeks before, I asked Dr Clavell to please reschedule and he fully agreed without any issue.
Do you mind posting some pictures? If you don't like sharing them publicly, can you please send them by PM, again if you don't mind.

I am supposed to have a 24 hours flight (including connectin legs) exactly a month after the surgery, do you think that based on your experience that would be feasible?

Has Dr Clavell cleared you to have sex? After how long?
49yo - ED since I was 35 -Oral therapy stopped working- Trimix/Bimix too strong even at the lowest dosage. Now Bionic thanks to Dr. Clavell since March 9 2022. Titan XL 24 cm, no rear tips, trimmed down to 23.5 cm. Reservoir 110ml.

SearchingUSA

Postby SearchingUSA » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:49 pm

TheCanalGuy wrote:
SearchingUSA wrote:Hey brother, Dr Clavell did my Coloplast Titan surgery 5 weeks ago, you're in good hands. I did a similar length flight 3 days after surgery and I was comfortable enough, though I think it would have been much less comfortable if I had traveled any sooner.

Yes I was actually scheduled for the same day as you had your implant, but because I had Covid 3 weeks before, I asked Dr Clavell to please reschedule and he fully agreed without any issue.
Do you mind posting some pictures? If you don't like sharing them publicly, can you please send them by PM, again if you don't mind.

I am supposed to have a 24 hours flight (including connectin legs) exactly a month after the surgery, do you think that based on your experience that would be feasible?

Has Dr Clavell cleared you to have sex? After how long?

Ah, Dr Clavell had mentioned that there was another FT member scheduled for the same surgery date, that must have been (or would have been) you. I was wondering when I would bump into them. Mystery solved!

Sure, I haven't taken a ton of photos but I have tried to document the process. What specifically would you like to see, the before/after on the phalloplasty? I just scrolled through my photos and see that I don't have any that do a good job of establishing the 'before' on the turkey neck... I wasn't super self-conscious about it and didn't think it was going to be changed as part of the surgery, so it looks like I neglected to get a clean shot of the underside of my dick and scrotum.

4 weeks after surgery I did a cross country flight and attended a wedding, and while that's far easier than a 24 hour trip, I can say that the travel portion didn't cause any discomfort for me. Clavell also gave me permission to start inflating/deflating at the 4 week mark, which allowed me to fit into normal pants (not sweatpants), so that might make things easier. I think you'll be fine, but obviously if you can afford to upgrade to business class for a lie-flat or easier aisle access in case you want to walk around, that would make things even easier.

I have my 6 week follow-up in two days, I haven't asked about getting cleared for sex yet but will. I'm not rushing out to do it as my pump is still stuck to my scrotum and juts out prominently, if I were to have penetrative sex currently the pump would be making contact before my pelvis and that seems undesirable.

Mid 30’s. ED since early 20’s. Pharmaceuticals were helpful initially, but stopped working. Implanted with Titan 22cm -.5cm (no RTEs) by Dr. Clavell 1/26/2022.

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:36 pm

Guys, I am now 12 hours before my surgery.

Thanks @SEARCHINGUSA, very useful comments.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:04 pm

All the very best to you! Please take this as a friendly question but at your current sizable length, I can’t figure why you would need to make it longer? Unless, of course, we all want ours to be longer…is that it?
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:22 pm

crazyjoe wrote:All the very best to you! Please take this as a friendly question but at your current sizable length, I can’t figure why you would need to make it longer? Unless, of course, we all want ours to be longer…is that it?

I am not looking to make it longer, I am actually quite sure that it will be shorter than my VED induced size and I do accept it. What I want to achieve is to make sure that despite what I will have to lose, I can still maintain a reasonable size, so I am trying to put all the odds on my side. I am also fully aware that one of the most important benefit of the surgery is the ability to sustain an erection for as long as I like and the ability to trigger an erection whenever I like, those two things alone are worth much more than the size. If on top of the above I can also get close to the VED induced size, I will be extremely happy.

SearchingUSA

Postby SearchingUSA » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:58 am

TheCanalGuy wrote:Guys, I am now 12 hours before my surgery.

If you read this before your surgery, best wishes, you're in great hands! If you read this after your surgery, congratulations!
I had a lot of meals from Muscle Maker Grill on DoorDash during my recovery, good combo of tasty and healthy. I liked the Arizona bowl with steak and their signature sauce. Eat big, heal quick.

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:58 am

SearchingUSA wrote:
TheCanalGuy wrote:Guys, I am now 12 hours before my surgery.

If you read this before your surgery, best wishes, you're in great hands! If you read this after your surgery, congratulations!
I had a lot of meals from Muscle Maker Grill on DoorDash during my recovery, good combo of tasty and healthy. I liked the Arizona bowl with steak and their signature sauce. Eat big, heal quick.

Noted my bro @SearchingUSA.

I am now less than 5 hours before the surgery.

I don't feel any stress so far, I am actually excited.
Following Dr Clavell instructions I had no food since well before midnight and I took an oral antibiotic (I spare its name as it might be part of a private routine of my surgeon) in preparation of the surgery about 12 hours before it. Dr Clavell also sent a script to a close-by pharmacy of my choice for a range of medications between antibiotics and pain killers that I collected yesterday so I don't have to worry after the surgery while I rest in my bed.
Following advice from FT community I have bought some generic Voltaren (Diclofenac Potassium 1% cream) and extra strength Tylenol (Acetaminophen 500mg NOT extended release) too for post operative pain management.
I am taking, in a few hours, the last shower before surgery using Hibiclens Antimicrobial Skin Liquid Soap, bought from Amazon, which I have been regularly using during the past two months.
My meeting at the hospital is at 5:30am, I am expecting to be the first one on the operation table at around 7:30am.
I am going SOLO and my Uber, actually Lyft, has already been booked for 5:10am, I am at Hilton Garden Hills, just a few minutes ride from the hospital, very conveniently located and with ice machine on each floor.
I have planned to have a "hired friend" to pick me up at the hospital at around noon, once the anesthesia would be over enough.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:44 am

Hi TCG,

You and I are in the same boat. Like you, I am a grower, also want a vasectomy, and live abroad, Tokyo. Am very concerned about logistics of getting this completed while living abroad. My hope is to get this end-July or August. At present Japan has restrictions, and while I can leave the country, cannot return without the proper gov't documents. Applied for them, but they'll take at least two months to arrive.

Last week contacted Perito and yesterday contacted Clavell. If you do not mind, I would like to PM you, for any wisdom you may have. For me, my worse nightmare is leaving the US and upon Japan arrival discovering an infection, or other issues related to the implant.

Please be well, strong.

--Tokyo
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Return to “Implants”