Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TheCanalGuy

Re: Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

Postby TheCanalGuy » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:21 pm

Update: day 22-23 post-surgery.

Healing process is undergoing and every day I can see an improved appearance of the wound. I have noticed that some suture thread is being expelled by the skin around the suture area and the surgeon told me that it will naturally fall.
I am cycling around 2 hours per day and the little boy seems to be getting an improved shape, more regular, it was already nice enough to admire even before. :D
I haven't manage to squeeze more than 30 times the pump and it looks already very appealing. I am trying to imagine what it would look like when I will be able to pump all the saline inside.
49yo - ED since I was 35 -Oral therapy stopped working- Trimix/Bimix too strong even at the lowest dosage. Now Bionic thanks to Dr. Clavell since March 9 2022. Titan XL 24 cm, no rear tips, trimmed down to 23.5 cm. Reservoir 110ml.

Tokyo_123

Re: Journal Dr Clavell March 09 2022 - Implant + Vasectomy + Ventral Phalloplasty

Postby Tokyo_123 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:11 pm

Now that it's up (pun intended), do you think you lost any size? Or did you try to maintain using a VED?
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Tokyo_123 wrote:Now that it's up (pun intended), do you think you lost any size? Or did you try to maintain using a VED?

I haven't measured it, however from a visual stand point it doesn't look smaller than before. Actually I does look bigger, when it is not pumped and the girth increase is very noticeable, both pumped and not pumped up.
49yo - ED since I was 35 -Oral therapy stopped working- Trimix/Bimix too strong even at the lowest dosage. Now Bionic thanks to Dr. Clavell since March 9 2022. Titan XL 24 cm, no rear tips, trimmed down to 23.5 cm. Reservoir 110ml.

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:01 pm

Hey CanalGuy,

Do you have any issues with auto inflation?
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:52 pm

AverageBloke wrote:Hey CanalGuy,

Not really but I am unable to keep it fully deflated.
Let me explain, when I deflate it, I squeeze the cylinders and they seem empty enough to be easily concealed in my trousers. However after a few seconds they inflate back, like if I had added 4-5 pumps and they stay this way, no further auto inflation. I have tried to pump once after fully deflating, in order to lock the valve, but it does not seem to change the way the implant works. I can still hide the bulge but it would be easier without the extra inflation that I naturally get all the time after fully deflating.

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:30 pm

TheCanalGuy wrote:
AverageBloke wrote:Hey CanalGuy,

Not really but I am unable to keep it fully deflated.
Let me explain, when I deflate it, I squeeze the cylinders and they seem empty enough to be easily concealed in my trousers. However after a few seconds they inflate back, like if I had added 4-5 pumps and they stay this way, no further auto inflation. I have tried to pump once after fully deflating, in order to lock the valve, but it does not seem to change the way the implant works. I can still hide the bulge but it would be easier without the extra inflation that I naturally get all the time after fully deflating.

That sounds normal based on what I've read from other journals. I have my surgery this week and the one concern I have is the plane ride back home which is 17 hours+..... Did the doc say it was ok to bend your penis towards to your stomach and use the jockstrap? Is this causing damage or affecting the scar capsule inside the crus?
Peyronie's Disease

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:49 pm

My doctor was perfectly fine with it, he has actually recommended it to me.
For your best comfort, I would recommend the jockstrap in limited occasions only. Specifically only if you cannot wear a large T-shirt, covering your baby. It is much more comfortable to walk around with the semi erected baby versus the baby held towards your lower abdomen by a jockstrap, no matter if the doctor says that it is fine.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:58 am

TheCanalGuy wrote:It is much more comfortable to walk around with the semi erected baby versus the baby held towards your lower abdomen by a jockstrap, no matter if the doctor says that it is fine.

Actually I got the jockstrap you recommended before. Thinking I should get two or three jockstraps in total, eventually. Any underwear you suggest? I've read on this forum David Archy (single or double pouch) as well as few mentions of Separatec and Tommy Johns.

--T
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:56 am

TheCanalGuy wrote:My doctor was perfectly fine with it, he has actually recommended it to me.
For your best comfort, I would recommend the jockstrap in limited occasions only. Specifically only if you cannot wear a large T-shirt, covering your baby. It is much more comfortable to walk around with the semi erected baby versus the baby held towards your lower abdomen by a jockstrap, no matter if the doctor says that it is fine.

Ok thats good to know, thank you!

What was your erection angle pre surgery and what is it now? Did keeping your penis pointed up affect the angle at all?
Peyronie's Disease

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:55 am

Tokyo_123 wrote:
TheCanalGuy wrote:It is much more comfortable to walk around with the semi erected baby versus the baby held towards your lower abdomen by a jockstrap, no matter if the doctor says that it is fine.

Actually I got the jockstrap you recommended before. Thinking I should get two or three jockstraps in total, eventually. Any underwear you suggest? I've read on this forum David Archy (single or double pouch) as well as few mentions of Separatec and Tommy Johns.

--T

I personally use normal underwear and on top I put my jockstrap, so there is a double layer taking care of my boy. After day 20 post surgery (after deflating it), I started using tight underwear, slight below my size to just firmly hold the boy and avoided the jockstrap which I only use when I need to absolutely hide the bulge, for example in a school meeting... Black trousers, as suggested by other posters, are ideal to limit the bulge visibility too. It is not a bad idea to have 2 or 3 jockstraps, however given that I wear it on top of my underwear and I don't wear it very often, I am fine with just 2. Jockstrap is practical to hide the bulge but it is uncomfortable for the long run, especially when you are semi erected, once you have it deflated they are much more comfortable because there is not much resistance and they don't hurt your little boy.

Return to “Implants”