IPP scheduled for Sept 26th

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveTex

Re: IPP scheduled for Sept 26th

Postby SteveTex » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am

Going in for my 2 week checkup today. Have my list of questions. Most of the swelling is down. My scrotum is almost back to normal color and size, but I still have a fat penis. Some tenderness and slight numbness around the glans on all sides. I am surprised at how big the AMS unit is in my left scrotum. I can feel the bulb,and the release block, but not the deflate button. I have the AUS valve in my right scrotum.

Also, as a recap, he only implanted one cylinder as he said there was too much scar tissue on the other side. I was very suprised to hear that when I awoke from my surgery. I want to find out the implication sof that today.

Has anyone else ever jad scar tissue removed from the Carnavosa in a separate operation?
Age 61.

radiodec

Re: IPP scheduled for Sept 26th

Postby radiodec » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Steve,

I hope you have a great checkup. I just cleared my 1 week post urethral scar tissue removal check this AM. Catheter removed (no pain there), checks OK with little to no leakage (a nice miracle), and I am back to where I was 9/4/2012.

Hope you have great results on your checkup too. I hope you see that sign; WARNING: Hard Times Coming.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Return to “Implants”