Jeans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fade3W

Jeans

Postby fade3W » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:28 pm

What’s everyone’s experiences with wearing skinny jeans after the implant? It’s been 12 months since my surgery and I got some new jeans, a size up, but my dick just isn’t comfortable in them. I got the stretchiest ones I could find but they still don’t seem to be comfortable for all day wear.

Is going up 2 sizes needed? I don’t think my flaccid is that big, it’s not really noticeable. It’s just the combo of seperatec underwear and jeans is kind of frustrating. Is this the new normal? Golf pants are comfy but not practical in the wintertime.

I’ve been wearing sweatpants a lot which is great but even if they’re my Ralph Lauren joggers they’re not exactly appropriate for office/nice restaurants.

Just wondering if there’s a better solution than being uncomfortable. I love that my sex life is back but man this is cumbersome for the other 95% of my day
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

SteveSW

Re: Jeans

Postby SteveSW » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:43 pm

Like you, I'm a year out. I love my Seperatec underwear, but my dick starts to hurt with it pointed down over my balls all day in tight jeans. I found it most comfortable going commando with my dick pointed to one side on my hip. I have some snug Calvin Klein bikini style brief's that also do the same job, but I just like to freeball now and then.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:11 pm

At 2+ years out jeans are not my everyday wear anymore. However it's not because they are uncomfortable, but sweatpants are so much more comfortable. Got too used to wearing them the first several months. I moved to boxer briefs after my implant because I was hanging out of briefs. Those have been the most comfortable and supportive underwear I've found. I can wear jeans all day but do tend to sense the extra snugness by late day.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:25 pm

fade3W wrote:What’s everyone’s experiences with wearing skinny jeans after the implant? It’s been 12 months since my surgery and I got some new jeans, a size up, but my dick just isn’t comfortable in them. I got the stretchiest ones I could find but they still don’t seem to be comfortable for all day wear.

Is going up 2 sizes needed? I don’t think my flaccid is that big, it’s not really noticeable. It’s just the combo of seperatec underwear and jeans is kind of frustrating. Is this the new normal? Golf pants are comfy but not practical in the wintertime.

I’ve been wearing sweatpants a lot which is great but even if they’re my Ralph Lauren joggers they’re not exactly appropriate for office/nice restaurants.

Just wondering if there’s a better solution than being uncomfortable. I love that my sex life is back but man this is cumbersome for the other 95% of my day

I wonder what sort of discomfort troubles you. Not enough room, your genitals being squished uncomfortably? Or friction with your clothing? Or something else?

My flaccid penis was rather small, so did not hang down at all, thus friction with my clothing on the head of my penis was always the most ttoublesome. So, I habitually wore briefs with enough support that my penis pointed up and a bit to the side.

After implant, I continue in the same mode. Even with my nor more voluminous genitals, I am not troubled by being squished, no matter if I am wearing pleated dress pants or skinny jeans.

Take from my experience what is of value to you.

Good hunting for a wearing style.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:05 pm

Hey. Try it with 2 pumps in your sack. I also have an AUS 800 pump in my sack. My scrotum is crunched between my legs all the time, and painful for past 3 years. In PJs when in my house even if I have company. When alone and half the night I am holding my sack to keep it from touching anything.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:20 pm

I go Comando 90% of the time and put my dick down the left side by my leg.I’m comfortable that way unless I’m driving for long distances then an occasional adjustment helps when it gets uncomfortable!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:31 pm

I like my skinny jeans. I just wear reebok boxer briefs from sams. It just hangs down one leg a bit. I have a constant 5.5 inch flaccid. Not much to do about the bulge.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

nuance

Postby nuance » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:39 pm

Interested in how people that need to be in an office environment 5 days a week deal with this.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:15 pm

nuance wrote:Interested in how people that need to be in an office environment 5 days a week deal with this.

I work in an office 5 days a week, and while I do not stand up in front of an audience (without a podium) and give speeches, I have no problem with appearance in whatever clothes I am wearing from jeans to dockers to pleated-front pants. I MIGHT have a little bit of a problem in a Speedo bathing suit, but nothing offensive, I think.

Comfort, also, is no problem.

Men have a bulge. Everyone knows at least that much about anatomy. If a man has more of a bulge than he did before, HE likely notices it a lot more than anyone who just met him.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:24 pm

for me, type of jeans and type of underwear just do not matter....I am always comfortable.

I like tight jeans because I think that the look (ie, the bulge) is flattering; and it can be compelling for interested women.

I will wear the bikini style briefs underwear to hold things close and in place if I want to hide the bulge.

My dick ALWAYS is pointing off to the right towards my hip (ie, not straight down), and that is quite comfortable.

SO, in summary, I have never understood all this talk on franktalk about needing certain underwear or certian pants....for me anything is comfortable, It just depends how much of a show I want to give
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”