Newly implanted.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Canthetnosleep

Newly implanted.

Postby Canthetnosleep » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:21 pm

Good evening , so I’m about two weeks post op , been given the okay to cycle, actually kinda started a couple of days ago. I had a virtual Dr visit today Dr says I’m healing good, the only question that I didn’t get an answer is that my when I inflate my implant it’s no where near the head of my penis. When I inflate it hurts so I have to stop, I know the pain will lessen and I hopefully will be able to inflate more and eventually the tips of the implant will make there way partially into the head right? Thanks for your input!

gjmjoe017

Re: Newly implanted.

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:52 pm

Mine are at the glans flaccid.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:50 pm

Canthetnosleep wrote:Good evening , so I’m about two weeks post op , been given the okay to cycle, actually kinda started a couple of days ago. I had a virtual Dr visit today Dr says I’m healing good, the only question that I didn’t get an answer is that my when I inflate my implant it’s no where near the head of my penis. When I inflate it hurts so I have to stop, I know the pain will lessen and I hopefully will be able to inflate more and eventually the tips of the implant will make there way partially into the head right? Thanks for your input!

Where is the pain you are feeling? In the tips? If so, then I think (in my severly limited opinion) the tips are probably into your tunica albuginea as they should be. If your tunica did not extend into your glans deeply, then your implant should not, either.

The good news is that if your implant supports the tunica (to the same extent your cavernosum tissues did when they were working properly), then your surgeon did a proper job. Some men's tunicas extend deeper into their glans than other men's. Restoring your natural dimensions is the properly desirable result.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Canthetnosleep

Postby Canthetnosleep » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:00 pm

Thanks for the response,does that mean I’m going to have a floppy head?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:07 pm

Canthetnosleep wrote:Thanks for the response,does that mean I’m going to have a floppy head?

Not at all. I was not clear.

If your implant supports the tunica properly (that is, supports the tunica as well as your corpora cavernosum did before E.D>) your glans will have the same degree of "floppiness" as it did before implant and before E.D. That is, firm when you are aroused.

If you have a tunica that does not go as deeply into your glans as the average man, your glans's tissues grew to accomdate that positioning. Your penis's glans (when you are aroused) should behave and feel just as it did before.

One trick is that if you are NOT arounsed, but pump up the implant to create an erectiion, your glans may not be as firm. But that is not the fault of the implant. That is just because you need to be aroused to get your glans engorged to an appropriate level of firmness. But don't worry about that. Once your shaft is erect, your glans is VERY likely to follow.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Canthetnosleep

Postby Canthetnosleep » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:31 pm

Hmmm I’m worried, but hopefully it will workout.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:01 am

Canthetnosleep wrote:Hmmm I’m worried, but hopefully it will workout.

How far do the implant tips go into your glans? Typically, measured from the coronal ridge to the tip of the meatus, between one-third to two-thirds from the ridge to the tip, with just a bit less than one-half being "normal".

Men do not usually worry about that measurement too much unless they have an implant. They have what nature gave them and that is that. Only with an implant do men start to worry. Unnecessarily most of the time.

What kind of implant do you have? It can make a difference. And what degree of inflation did your surgeon leave you with?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Canthetnosleep

Postby Canthetnosleep » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:54 am

Hey Lostsheep, I really don’t know how much inflated I was, I have a 22 cm Titan implant with a 1cm rte and 125 ml reservoir. My tips are not in the head at all , but the do get closer as I pump.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:32 am

Canthetnosleep wrote:Hey Lostsheep, I really don’t know how much inflated I was, I have a 22 cm Titan implant with a 1cm rte and 125 ml reservoir. My tips are not in the head at all , but the do get closer as I pump.

Hmm.

I have heard that if you pull down on the shaft (like pulling a sleeve on your arm) you can ease the tips as deep into the tips of your tunica (and thus, into your glans) as your tunica will allow. Gently but firmly. Some advise flexing/bending the penis to work the tips deeper.

You might want to call your surgeon for his advice before you folloow mine.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Canthetnosleep

Postby Canthetnosleep » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:19 pm

So Doc says not fully inflated, I can pull back and feel tips in the glans.

Return to “Implants”