Titan vs. Titan One Touch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cwatt1

Titan vs. Titan One Touch

Postby cwatt1 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:23 pm

Hi all,

Just beginning some more extensive research about implants, although it will be a few months yet before I take the plunge. From what I can gather, the "Titan Touch" model has a deflate button that you just push briefly and don't have to hold down while you are deflating your penis, and I have to assume the regular Titan does not. Am I correct? And if so, other than possibly being cheaper, is there any advantage of the regular Titan over the Titan Touch?

Thanks much.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

Old Guy

Re: Titan vs. Titan One Touch

Postby Old Guy » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:51 pm

I can't say positively but I believe the Titan was the original and the Titan Touch is the newer model. With my Titan OTR (One Touch Release) I have to hold the button to get a good deflation. As soon as I press the button I can feel my penis soften but squeezing without holding the button will only partly deflate me.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Thanks much. Do you find that problematic? i.e., is it fairly easy to hold down the release button and squeeze to deflate your penis at the same time?
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:50 pm

For me it’s easy to hold the deflate button and squeeze my penis to deflate and it deflated very fast!
Last edited by gjmjoe017 on Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:45 pm

The original Titan pump is smaller and less obtrusive than the Touch. Dr. Perito also prefers it because he says it has the best long-term durability stats of any pump on the market. In addition, Coloplast also made a major silicone upgrade to the pump and tubing sometime in the summer or fall of 2020, so it's possible the newest models will prove even longer-lasting.

The downside is that not only do you have to pinch and hold the release bars to get the fluid out of the cylinders and back into the reservoir, but you have to squeeze your dick shaft with your other hand while you do it. Therefore, if you have manual dexterity issues in one or both hands, the Touch is probably the better pump for you.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:48 pm

That's great information, Robocock. Thanks very much!

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:37 am

I have the Titan Touch, so I’m supposed to press the button once. However it works better if I press the button and hold it down for a while. I don’t squeeze the penis anymore, I like the fuller appearance.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Cdogg737

Postby Cdogg737 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:47 am

I have the Titan Touch and while they advertise it as being one touch release, in my experience it never really worked that way. As soon as you push the button you can feel the release of pressure and the erection seems to go from 100% to maybe 80% almost straight away...but then it doesnt really go any further by itself. Maybe if I left it long enough it would, but I find it easier to just squeeze the shaft to get it flaccid so I can move on with my life.
42y.o. Married. ED for entire life, PDE-5s worked in my 20s, then began to fail. Caverject worked but often unavailable.
Implanted with Titan touch 23.2.21 20cm cyl 1cm RTE. By Dr Hii.
Revision due to crossover done by Dr Malone on 21.3.22.
Qld Australia

Pau1pau1

Postby Pau1pau1 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:35 am

Just implanted 3 weeks ago.
Activated 3 days ago
I notice if I deflate and squeeze it fully delays no problem. But after a hour or so , it is partially inflated again.
Is this normal?

TangoGolf

Postby TangoGolf » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:00 am

Pau1pau1 wrote:
I notice if I deflate and squeeze it fully delays no problem. But after a hour or so , it is partially inflated again.
Is this normal?

Yes, perfectly normal for the Titan. Around here this is referred to as "auto-inflate".

When you press the button you set the valve to deflate, the saline can move freely between the cylinders and the reservoir Deflation occurs when you squeeze your penis and force the fluid into the reservoir. Upon deflation, if you do not reset the valve, the saline is free to pass back into the cylinders and can auto-inflate.

To reset the valve (and keep the saline in the reservoir), you need to squeeze the pump one time. To reset the valve requires a little more pressure on the pump than when you inflate, but a single press will lock the valve so you will not auto-inflate.
TangoGolf - aka Tom, upstate NY, USA
- implanted w/Titan by Dr. Eid Jan 2020, veinous leakage
- activated on day 3, still ecstatic with it
- very satisfied with Dr. Eid, both the man and his work

Return to “Implants”