Delay Cream

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lil Willy

Delay Cream

Postby Lil Willy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:24 pm

Question for all you experienced bionic brothers
Now that you are able to keep it up as long as you want to. Have any of you used delay orgasm creams .?
If so what was it and where did you get it?

I realize now that we are bionic we can continue past that point, I would just like to extend that time period.

Thanks.! :)
LIL. WILLY
70 years young, 50 years marriage to one awesome little lady. E D. Prostate cancer survivor. Pills and VED been there, done that. Recently implanted. AMS 700 CX. 100 CC Reservoir
Looking forward to a new journey.

Lil Willy

Re: Delay Cream

Postby Lil Willy » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:50 pm

Bionic Brothers & ED cousins.

Come on step up with some information. Surely someone with ED or an implant has tried something to extend the fun time. Anyone care to share? :roll:

Thank you.!
LIL. WILLY
70 years young, 50 years marriage to one awesome little lady. E D. Prostate cancer survivor. Pills and VED been there, done that. Recently implanted. AMS 700 CX. 100 CC Reservoir

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:51 pm

Bionic Brothers & ED cousins.

Come on step up with some information. Surely someone with ED or an implant has tried something to extend the fun time. Anyone care to share? :roll:

Thank you.!
LIL. WILLY

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Lil Willy wrote:Question for all you experienced bionic brothers
Now that you are able to keep it up as long as you want to. Have any of you used delay orgasm creams .?
If so what was it and where did you get it?

I realize now that we are bionic we can continue past that point, I would just like to extend that time period.

Thanks.! :)

I have not had occasion to use a delay cream, but would like to extend the time period before I orgasm. The refractory fall-off of energy level makes stopping more attractive than continuing coitus.

But my semen does make her even more lubricated than when we started (which I make sure she is plenty wet before entry), which we enjoy very much.

Just make sure you are well-rested before starting sex and "power through" the energy drop. Keep a bottle of water within reach, so she can rehydrate. :D
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Username1

Postby Username1 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:53 pm

I find it takes work and time for me to orgasm. The feeling builds, erection strengthens, very pleasurable but no orgasm. there are times I don’t cum during a session. Sometimes a day or two or three. Honestly I don’t care as I’m focused on my partner. She of course wants me to orgasm, so will work hard, multiple positions to make it happen.
Go with the flow…the beauty of the times I do orgasm, am able to keep going…unless I run out of gas.
Implanted 5.25.21 Coldplast, 24cm. Dr Tajkarimi.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:33 pm

I have a hard time seeing most of this crowd being interested in that product. Based upon another thread that you started, I would advise you to work on getting your wife up to speed first. Don't worry about prolonging yourself if she's done after a few minutes. As I said in the other thread. Don't use adversion therapy on her to "teach" her to not have sex. I'm proposing that you're worried about the wrong thing at the wrong time. Think it over.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 pm

I appreciate your response, and opinion, the little lady has always been great to go along with sexual activities. I do not have to talk her into anything, willing to try lots of things ( within some boundries). If there are women out there that think about sexual activities , to fantasize, and willing to initiate that's great for someone, I was never fortunate enough to find one.

What I do know if she gets everything to work, it can be a long very enjoyable session. All I am trying to accomplish is be there at the conclusion. I an sure there are others trying to do the same. :)
LIL. WILLY

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:40 am

I think the "Premature Ejaculation" forum in FT is the perfect source for information you need. I see most of implanted guys here are looking for the opposite.
I understand that even with the ability of continuing after coming with the implant, sex will not be enjoyable for you. You may be doing it for your partner. It is enjoyable of course to f** for at least half hour before coming.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:49 pm

To all who have responded to this topic Thank you..
I will consider it a closed subject, and will check out other forum topic areas.
Several ways to think about a subject, or situation, and I was simply looking for tried and proven facts that maybe could be used in the future if needed. Not looking to offend anyone, especially when I am the the new guy.
Again looking for what others that have been there and done that have used that worked.

As my last employer used to tell us "We value your opinion , We just dont want to know what it is"
Opinions just camouflage the facts.
Topic closed!
Thank you
LIL. WILLY

Return to “Implants”