I can easily feel tubing in my penis after implant. Anyone Else?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cautiouslyoptimistic

Re: I can easily feel tubing in my penis after implant. Anyone Else?

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:18 pm

@howling8 that sucks man, sorry to hear that. I would love to hear what Dr. Eid has to say about what the easy fix would be. If you could post what he says I would greatly appreciate it. That would be a game-changer for me honestly. If I wasn’t stressing about this wiring I think I’d be pretty satisfied overall. I really hope it all works out for ya.

@defiant you’re right man, I absolutely am filled with negative emotions and having regrets right now. But you advice is sound and I need to give things time to settle and fully heal before I decide whether this was a success or not. Thanks for feedback man, getting someone elses perspective really does help with the overthinking and negative thoughts tremendously. I’m going to give it some time and I’m excited to see what Dr. Eid tells @howling8 during his appointment.

personfromon

Postby personfromon » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:37 pm

cautiouslyoptimistic wrote:@howling8 that sucks man, sorry to hear that. I would love to hear what Dr. Eid has to say about what the easy fix would be. If you could post what he says I would greatly appreciate it. That would be a game-changer for me honestly. If I wasn’t stressing about this wiring I think I’d be pretty satisfied overall. I really hope it all works out for ya.

@defiant you’re right man, I absolutely am filled with negative emotions and having regrets right now. But you advice is sound and I need to give things time to settle and fully heal before I decide whether this was a success or not. Thanks for feedback man, getting someone elses perspective really does help with the overthinking and negative thoughts tremendously. I’m going to give it some time and I’m excited to see what Dr. Eid tells @howling8 during his appointment.

Sorry to hear about your issues brother. As a potential 30 year old implantee (actually just booked today for March 31st this year) with a Coloplast Titan no less, I'm now a bit nervous. Any chance we could get pics of how your gear looks? You say it's oval shaped but we're our own worse critics...could be that someone else might not notice?

In any case I hope you find a suitable solution.

cautiouslyoptimistic

Postby cautiouslyoptimistic » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:05 am

All good news.
Last edited by cautiouslyoptimistic on Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:56 am

Wow.... I didn't expected this from someone like Kramer.
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:13 pm

just fyi, I do not feel any tubing along the shaft of my penis

(yes, in the scrtoum where the inflation bulb is, it is possible to find the tubes; but as stated above, not along the penis shaft--ie, if receiving oral sex, the girl would never notice anything different--no matter how deep throat she goes)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:59 pm

In my case there is nothing visible or that can be felt in my penis. That said, when my scrotum is warm and relaxed. there is a small protrusion of tubing near the top of my sac. Doesn't bother me at all.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:35 pm

I wonder why some guys feel the tubes on their penis and others don't, what do you guys think is the reason?
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:42 pm

I think guys who had the infra-pubic approach would be more apt to feel the tubes. I could be wrong though.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:21 pm

yes, absolutely correct regarding the infrapubic approach and the tubes. That is another reason that I insisted on going to a surgeon who did peno-scrotal
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:33 pm

Yes to the pubic method. The tubing exits the penis on the dorsal side. Therefore, in order to reach the pump it must wrap around the shaft & go down into the scrotal sack. I suspect that being of a lean build or maybe having a sack on the small side of average could compound the issue. I wonder if a shallow crus could make it even more noticeable.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”